Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakamura, I'm sorry for making the new account and saying bad things about your team. Nothing is wrong with your team man, don't worry about people saying bad things about your team, just ignore them. Looking forward to drifting with you all sometime.

Wow coming from Redsuns that's what shocks me the most but it's cool man we all make mistakes.

Yeah I am sorry for them being so immature, we were all in a lobby joking around and that brought it on. This will be a big wake up for my team as we were doing so well. About a month ago we were on the verge of closing due to being inactive. We came back and forgot what drifting was meant to be, Fun. So sorry on behalf of team RSM. 👎

Nakamura, I'm sorry for making the new account and saying bad things about your team. Nothing is wrong with your team man, don't worry about people saying bad things about your team, just ignore them. Looking forward to drifting with you all sometime.

It's cool man no worries.

Awww i cant believe this ... Add me man lets take a slide ... I respect everybody cause back in the days we al started somewhere so i really hope you get this team rolling

Awww i cant believe this ... Add me man lets take a slide ... I respect everybody cause back in the days we al started somewhere so i really hope you get this team rolling

Agreed.

Yeah I am sorry for them being so immature, we were all in a lobby joking around and that brought it on. This will be a big wake up for my team as we were doing so well. About a month ago we were on the verge of closing due to being inactive. We came back and forgot what drifting was meant to be, Fun. So sorry on behalf of team RSM. 👎

This is biggest shock of all coming from such a respected drifter. But it's cool man no worries it's pretty much just me that has to worry about it none of my team has gtp account yet.

I'm not in the mood for 🤬 about.

Thread is not being re-opened as none of you can behave. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back