Project INITIAL D: ANOTHER STAGE: Now Recruiting

Bryan C.
Why dont you just do a vid of D1GP style battles and put a storyline to it? Shadow_drifter and I did that a while back, I did shorts with a camcorder of talking from my car (an 86 Corolla), and he did some of talking from his car (a black S13), and then did other shots of driving, the wheel spinning back and forth, engine revving at speed, etc, and then mixed it in to GT3 as a battle, it was pretty sweet when all was said and done.
I still wanted to be in that :nervous:

Bryan C.
Why dont you just do a vid of D1GP style battles and put a storyline to it? Shadow_drifter and I did that a while back, I did shorts with a camcorder of talking from my car (an 86 Corolla), and he did some of talking from his car (a black S13), and then did other shots of driving, the wheel spinning back and forth, engine revving at speed, etc, and then mixed it in to GT3 as a battle, it was pretty sweet when all was said and done.

I will release a demo video of the sort.

I think this would be way better if it was just crazy battles, like a crappy 86 vs an SC300 or something, hehe. Or how bout a civic VS a bmw, LOL.

Bryan C.
I think this would be way better if it was just crazy battles, like a crappy 86 vs an SC300 or something, hehe. Or how bout a civic VS a bmw, LOL.

We'll be recreating the 86 versus Viper battle for laughs.

I saw a drag race between a 1g eagle talon vs a Viper GTS with LSD and everything....I found out later the talon was pushing around 550 hp to the wheels. ran low 11's here in vegas...the height and thin air makes a difference. it'd probably do a lot better in cali or something

Back