Prologue Europe update

• Thread starter Sven
  • 49 comments
Chu vi povas skribi en la angla lingvo ? Char mi certas ke ne multe da homoj komprenis viajn mesajhojn.
Vi povas ankau uzi la PM se vi volas krokodili inter kroatanoj.
-----
Pourriez-vous écrire en anglais ?
Car je suis sûr que peu de personnes ont compris vos messages.
Vous pouvez aussi utiliser les PM si vous voulez discuter entre croates.
-----
Could you write in english ?
Because I'm sure that few people understood your messages.
You can also use PMs if you croatian people need to discuss with each other.
-----
Kunnen jullie engels schrijven ?

Pozdrav too. (I just hope it's not an insult or an indecent proposal :D )

Originally posted by liquidyellow
Well ' playstation.co.uk ' is now giving 28th may as release date for GTP. weather this is for the whole of Europe I dont know:) .
Finland gets it on 26th:D. Yes in the middle of a week. Already preordered mine for 36.80 euros...

Originally posted by Spacemaniac
Sorry,for that......;)
Pozdrav means hello on english!
So hello too, and welcome on GTP.
I remember on some other thread in this forum, 2 or 3 people were writing in french when they discovered they were all from Canada or France, and a guy from Estonia asked if it was possible for them to keep writing in english since he could understand estonian, russian ,swedish... but not french.

Well ' playstation.co.uk ' is now giving 28th may as release date for GTP. weather this is for the whole of Europe I dont know
The release date for France is also May 26th. 2 days for crossing the Channel is rather long, isn't it ? :D

They always come out on a Fridasy in the UK, I don't see why they would change that for GT4:P.

Pity for the American's more like. I can wait 2 more days no probem.

I always wished I had a JP PS2 because I thought having all the 'hidden' cars in GT3 (Diablo, Stratos...) and GTC (loads of them) was better than only having the standard cars.
It seems Americans wish they had a EU PS2 because having the game is better than having nothing.
Sorry for them :(

Well if he was really a copycat he would not be saying "I'm not the one that you think I am". But since he actually seems to know he has a name of someone else, he shouldn't have taken your name and could have avoided the confusion, so it is not very polite either.

Originally posted by Arwin
Well if he was really a copycat he would not be saying "I'm not the one that you think I am".

Sorry Arwin with all do respect, I wouldn't say anything if he just called himself like me, but it is obvious that he is copying me:

- signature: Pozdrav! That is my sig from other forums/newsgroups and on croatian it means Bye! or Hello! (depending of coming/leaving the company)
- site: www.gameplay.hr is the site on which I am the one of webmasters. It is an official site of croatian console gaming magazine (not e-zine) called GamePlay, and amar212 and STINGer71 are my colleagues - writters/reviewists)
- he also introduced himself as PedjoGT on www.granturismo.de who is the croatian Gran Turismo 3 champion (official Sony contest) and dear friend of amar212 and me

What else I have to say? His acts aren't done in good faith. If you want more facts on this I will present it to you.

P.S. This kind of misleading the people you know can be preety dangerous (I mean in exchanging important(?) informations using PM or e-mail) and it remindes us not to trust nearly anyone on internet.

Bye!

People,I would like to make an official apologise to Spacemaniac,Pedjo and Amar212,It was my folishenes to do that,I'm sorry!

I'm not the one who was p***ed off with that copycat stuff, so as far as I'm concerned, welcome back GTManiac.

Back