S squeakD Messages 514 Feb 3, 2011 #1 Is it possible to turn off the on screen display info??? I can't find the option within any menus....
Is it possible to turn off the on screen display info??? I can't find the option within any menus....
BrosifDuder Wok and Roll! Premium Messages 1,619 The Mitten Messages BrosifDuder Feb 3, 2011 #2 squeakD Is it possible to turn off the on screen display info??? I can't find the option within any menus.... Click to expand... Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
squeakD Is it possible to turn off the on screen display info??? I can't find the option within any menus.... Click to expand...
S squeakD Messages 514 Feb 3, 2011 #3 iamjamen Are you asking about Prologue or GT5? You can turn off the HUD in GT5 by using the in-game pause menu (press start) and adjusting accordingly. I am unaware of a way to turn off the HUD in Prologue. Click to expand... I'm asking about Prologue. I also have GT5.., but can't find the option in Prologue to turn off the HUD.
iamjamen Are you asking about Prologue or GT5? You can turn off the HUD in GT5 by using the in-game pause menu (press start) and adjusting accordingly. I am unaware of a way to turn off the HUD in Prologue. Click to expand... I'm asking about Prologue. I also have GT5.., but can't find the option in Prologue to turn off the HUD.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Feb 3, 2011 #4 This question belongs in the Prologue forum... but I'm pretty sure that you can't deactivate the HUD in Prologue.
This question belongs in the Prologue forum... but I'm pretty sure that you can't deactivate the HUD in Prologue.