ps 2

• Thread starter de Smet
  • 5 comments
i've got a trouble while using my ps2 in dvd mode.
normaly i only play gt3 with it, but with my 2 first dvd
the ps get blocked like any computer.
did some one got the trouble.

#Moderation Mode

<a href="http://gtplanet.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=10&topic=98" target="_self">Moved here</a>

I'm not sure what kind of problems you're having while trying to play DVD's, but if they're R-Rated DVD's, you need to enter a password. The default password on my PS2 for R-Rated movies was 0000, and on one it was 1111.

If that's not what kind of trouble you're referring to I apologize... :nervous:

If you give us a few more details like exactly what it does or says when you try to watch a DVD, I'm sure someone can help you out ;)

the first time it whas just blocked,nothing was possible,only the reset button was working.
the segond time the screen was full of kind of colored
snow,reset again 3 &nbsp;times before it run fine.
in europe i think we don't have this ratde movie systeme ?
thanks for helping,it's so much money,i think i 'd better
replace it ?

Hi, I'm not sure what the answer is to your problem, but on the subject of DVDs, the first DVD I played, I got all green picture, no other colour, everything green.
The trouble was the lead connecting the PS2 to the TV, it was the cable I use with the PSOne, as soon as I changed to the proper PS2 cable, everything was ok.

thanks rob, but i already checked the connections,
I purchased it less than one month ago,so,let's enjoy the sony sevice and ask for a free replacement.
but not on in &nbsp;the stock of my shop ,i have to wait one week,iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt''s hellllllll !!!!!! :(

Back