[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Ah. This might be a problem. I think the time in California is 8 hours behind Ireland, so I may only be able to join a couple of events.
That's the annoying apart about events - trying to work around timezones from across seas are just a pain. I try to get everyone's best times for events. You're 8 hours ahead of me, so just shoot me a time when you're available and it can be adjusted. I assume ones that I hold at about noon will be okay, as it would only be a 8 PM there in Ireland.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: David
PSN: DBeav12
Role Play experience: I've role played with you quite a bit in GT5 and GTA IV, so I'm pretty sure you know how I operate. In case you were wondering, I like chicken nuggets. :D

In Character (IC)

Name: Cameron Burnett
Job/Career/Money Source: Life Invader Programmer
Accepted! Welcome DBeav, glad to see you in the club 👍

Uh, Beav...

Wut? :lol:
:lol: Nice one DBeav - it's alright, I don't mind it.

Do we have to have an in-game apartment before we do this? Oh, and a little mistake, won't October 7th be Monday, not Saturday? :P

Last edited:
Quick question: is the time for today's event 11am EST or 11am GMT?

Creating chatroom, lobby, and placing character in location. I will invite who is online on PSN. Or, since I should have all of you on my friends list, you can just join my lobby when you wish.

I think it's 11 AM Pacific. I think that translates to around -8 GMT.
Yeah, I'm 45 minutes past 11. Hope no one minds. I got the time confused with the other event that starts at noon.

Creating chatroom, lobby, and placing character in location. I will invite who is online on PSN. Or, since I should have all of you on my friends list, you can just join my lobby when you wish.

You forgot me I think.

I won't make it right now as I'll be watching the Indycar livestream from Houston. If it's still going after a couple of hours then I'll make it then.

I got off. I was playing and had the cops on me. I died, and they took my motorcycle. I went to get my motorcycle and it was so damaged that it wouldn't start... :grumpy:

So, I don't know what's going to happen to my motorcycle, but it really made me mad. And I have to eat dinner. I might get back on in a bit.

Great session. Even though I am now the s:censored:t disturber aimlessly trying to get Pinkintron. I have a good reason why though and I might show it in the next session I am in (which should be tomorrows if I am not busy).

Great session. Even though I am now the s:censored:t disturber aimlessly trying to get Pinkintron. I have a good reason why though and I might show it in the next session I am in (which should be tomorrows if I am not busy).
Yeah, that was tense. It's good to have a bit of that pressure ;)

Good job on roleplaying everyone. Was extremely fun. Servers still have their issues though, so it's hard to get in the lobby.

"In the previous episode of Grand Theft Auto V..."
Heh, that was really fun. I liked the standoff. Hope there's more situations like that. Like the standoff and the, er, "Accident" I had when I fell off of the canyon.

Last edited:
"In the previous episode of Grand Theft Auto V..."
Heh, that was really fun. I liked the standoff. Hope there's more situations like that. Like the standoff and the, er, "Accident" I had when I fell off of the canyon.

Yeah, there are pretty good gems in locations you wouldn't think there would be any. Just using a simple car crash to expand a story is phenomenal.

Also, I'm pushing the next event back two hours for a few people being concerned that they won't make it.

It will now be at 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)

Hey, what happened to the selfie you took at the end of the RP event?
I got it 'ight here.

0_0.jpg

I half blinked. Nice.

Seems cloud servers are down, hopefully it will be up soon.

Edit: Seems my character is missing. Hopefully when the servers return it is still there.

Last edited:
Seems cloud servers are down, hopefully it will be up soon.

Edit: Seems my character is missing. Hopefully when the servers return it is still there.

A lot of people can't hop on any servers right now. I'd be hosting one right now with Katiegan and Volchelkin, but it seems like that won't be happening.

I just lost my character yet Social Club stats are still intact. I won't be able to attend events until this online mess is sorted.

Epic fail on Rockstar's part. :grumpy:

I just lost my character yet Social Club stats are still intact. I won't be able to attend events until this online mess is sorted.

Epic fail on Rockstar's part. :grumpy:

Rockstar simply doesn't know how to host servers. This was just as bad as GTA IV servers. I hate to postpone event because if this, but I suppose I have to.

I lost John through a server glitch last night. My stats are still on Social Club, so I'm hoping he'll come back.

Back