[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Could anyone please tell me what happened in Event #2? I missed it, i'm afraid.
EDIT: I was just told no one really showed up. So nevermind!

Last edited:
Ok, so i remade my character after i lost it. :(, but i have more money so i should be able to join the next one soon, i hope its not late at night though, or i wont be able to join until friday.

Yeah, we were. I had a (small) family emergency to attend to that took a few hours. We can have one now though, everything is under control on this side.

I'm good to go for RP events now since my character mysteriously reappeared a few days ago. I've now got an apartment after farming for cash.

I can RP tonight, got the day off school because of teacher training. That's if I don't get distracted with cruising or missions. :lol:

Aaaaand my controller broke on me again. I thought I had fixed it when it started acting up and messing up the analog. Was able to take it apart and be able to fix the wire that has been abused and almost snapped. between the plastic studs and the analog. I'm going to have to run up to the whatever store and get a new one.

Katie, if I'm not back in time for the event, can you go ahead and host the lobby? I'll be back shortly after the start time of the event.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Rob
PSN: xRawrrzzzz
Role Play experience: I have a lot of experience role playing in Minecraft

I like chicken nuggets

In Character (IC)

Name: David Carter
Job/Career: FIB agent

Personality: David is quirky and eccentric, he doesn't really fit in with anybody. However, he is generally friendly and happy, he does not give up easily and will pursue a case relentlessly, sometimes breaking protocol or risking lives to catch a criminal. He is an open minded individual and believes in the existence of extra terrestrials due to a bizarre event he experienced while he was at university.
He spends much of his time hunting for evidence of extra-terrestrials and has written several books on the subject.
He is more fun and light hearted than most of his colleagues, however he can be aggressive when necessary.His favorite radio stations are Los Santos Rock Radio and WCTR

Bio: David was born and raised in Las Venturas, while he was growing up he witnessed many of his childhood friends turning to drugs and crime, this prompted him to join the FIB. While David was studying for his degree in San Fierro he claimed to have seen an alien ship hovering over San Fierro Bay, however his claims were dismissed by local police. He graduated from university with a degree in psychology and moved back home to Las Venturas and was accepted into the FIB a year later. Throughout the next 3 years he was responsible for the arrest of several well known Las Venturas crime lords.
At the age of 25 he was transferred to Liberty City where he continued to work to a very high standard and he has helped the LCPD on many occasions since his arrival,he was one of the first people on the scene at the robbery at Bank Of Liberty. Recently he transferred to Los Santos and now spends most of his time behind a desk or pursuing his hobby. Despite his hard work and determination he is shunned by many of his fellow agents and branded a 'weirdo' due to his eccentric ideas, David has a difficult time trying to be taken seriously by other FIB agents. Because he is so dedicated to his work, he finds it difficult to make time for friendships. He has no record of criminal activity and currently lives by himself in Downtown Los Santos. He can often be found jogging near Vespucci Beach. In his free time he likes to drive around Blaine County or walk around Paleto Forest. He also enjoys watching the skies while camping in the mountains.

Additional Info
Agent number: 22791
FIB badge number: JTT047101111

Last edited:
Gosh.. i really really love the idea of this. Enough with the stalking and the shooting, and the bounties.. It's more on the realistic side.

I'd sign up, but well: exams are coming, so I can't guarantee getting any involvement.

Gosh.. i really really love the idea of this. Enough with the stalking and the shooting, and the bounties.. It's more on the realistic side.

I'd sign up, but well: exams are coming, so I can't guarantee getting any involvement.

It would be funny to see Jacob Ross running around LS if you decided to use him as a character and join. :sly:

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Rob
PSN: xRawrrzzzz
Role Play experience: I have a lot of experience role playing in Minecraft

I like chicken nuggets

In Character (IC)

Name: David Carter
Job/Career: FIB agent
Accepted!

It is a nice little break away from randoms following you and trying to kill you.
Another problem is though, is that you're all the way in Singapore. If members that live in the UK have a hard time for me being 8 hours behind their timezone, imagine how hard it may be for you to join from 15 hours ahead.

If there is an RP tonight (one is scheduled), I don't think that I will be able to attend.
There is no listed RP for today, nor tomorrow - you're in the clear 👍

It would be funny to see Jacob Ross running around LS if you decided to use him as a character and join. :sly:

I once considered it, but it's unlikely. I haven't got a Bullet yet. I spoiled money on a Feltzer GT3. And he's about to be a family man.

If anyone's going to be in this from my fan fiction, it has to be Gary, who's already busting caps and racing cars in San Andreas anyways.

It is a nice little break away from randoms following you and trying to kill you.
Another problem is though, is that you're all the way in Singapore. If members that live in the UK have a hard time for me being 8 hours behind their timezone, imagine how hard it may be for you to join from 15 hours ahead.

I had a thought about that as well. It's more detrimental to me than you guys. Singaporeans are pretty active at night when it comes to games. I'm no stranger on late night gaming.

But the timing for now is just pretty bad, for me that is. Maybe another time, I'll sign myself in.

There is a slim chance I will join the room today, its Thanksgiving in Canada. Monday I might because I have that day off :D

I'm not gonna be able to attend until around 2:30-3:00 ET. I don't know if it will still be up by then, but if it is, then I'll join.

I'm not sure if I can join - I have such an unreliable connection that I actually cannot reliably predict if I'll be able to get online on a given day, and I'd hate to use up one of the remaining 6 places with a character who would potentially be unable to attend any events.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Joe Dunn
PSN:Ragger-Muffin
Role Play experience:

Role played in many other GTA IV police clans. D&D ,Emergency 4. Many other roleplaying games.

In Character (IC)

Name:Joe Gomez
Job/Career/Money Source: Gomez is a bouncer at the local nightclub in LS. He gets good pay and everyone seems to like him. He helps his father with his bus company some days. Anything thats doing good for LS.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals;
Gomez has always been that sort of guy to help anyone who needs it. He used to get bullied in school , as his obsession LS police. Gomez lives with his girlfriend in a apartment within the downtown area. His mother and father own a big house in the vinewood hills , and when he isnt working he likes to help his little brother with school work. Gomez has a little car that gets him from A to B. He likes to work out in the gym and keep fit. He has no criminal records and helps out within the force to keep criminals out of his area. Gomez has big future goals of becoming a police officer in Los Santos and having his very own patrol car and to fight off crime in his area. He wants nothing more than to become a police officer and won't give up.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Gomez comes across as a very happy guy. He is very rarely angry when hes at home and does'nt do anything to harm anyone, or anything , He is happy and funny.

Ah, screw it, I'm gonna design an application anyway.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Euan
PSN: sovietmexican
Role Play experience: Solo RPing in Skyrim and Fallout 3/Fallout NV

In Character (IC)

Name: Tony Calzoni

Job/Career/Money Source: He likes to present himself as a feared bike-riding gangster, but in all actuality his money mostly comes from petty theft and a repo job from time to time. Other than that, he doesn't really have a permanent job - at this current moment in time, he works at Suburban, but in a couple of weeks he could be selling chicken nuggets at Clucking Bell (probably because of cussing out his poor customers).

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Tony likes to keep his past very secret - but not because of some horrible past event that he must hide at all costs, it's because it's incredibly dreary and doesn't suit his desired image at all. Tony was brought up by his middle-class parents living in their middle-class home in their painfully middle-class neighborhood in one of the northern parts of America.
After his mediocre education, Tony started working in his dull local grocery store, until he realized that he was far above this - he was meant for infamy, not invisibility! After years and years of scams, theft and planning, he raised enough money to buy a 10-car garage in Los Santos, and set off to begin his journey... and was almost immediately arrested for shoplifting. Perhaps he needed to sharpen his skills a bit.
Currently, Tony has converted a section of his garage close to Los Santos Airport to a small living space, but is planning to eventually build up his crime empire via a series of large robberies to become the most wanted criminal in Los Santos. He may not be very good at crime, but he doesn't care. He KNOWS this is what he was destined for, and nothing like 'not being good at it' is going to stop him.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Tony is arrogant, stuck up, somewhat cowardly and has a huge superiority complex, though he likes to see himself as being 'proud, stoic, decisive and in the works to gain infamy'.

Back