[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
It has been 30 minutes - I asked Snorevette to start events about an hour after they are scheduled if something comes up and I can't make it. I can make this one. Let's start it.

*lifeinvader post*
0_0.jpg

"2 many potatoes"​

In Character (IC)
0_0.jpg

I don't feel like finding and stealing a police car every event and risk losing it. So what I did instead was get myself a Stanier, blacked it out, but some smoothie wheels on it with turbo and a cop horn. Please treat this as an actual police car. If I'm behind you honking the horn, be aware that I'm a cop please :)
Just a reminder that this is my police car - please respect it as one.

• RP Summary for Simeon King:

• Simeon drove around in his vehicle then he went home and parked it in his garage.
  • Afterwards Simeon went to his apartment and called up a man which's dad is murdered. By the name of Chandler Blackson (BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER).
  • They decide to meet at the pier and they do have a drink and go inspect Chandler's father's crime scene.
  • They find the people and become under fire from them so they fight back and kill the gang members.
  • Simeon and Chandler steal 2 bikes and drive up to an abandoned radio tower. They hide there for a couple of hours and then they both split up hiding.
  • After which it was night time and Simeon stopped by a police officer'a house. William Young(hellraiser-14) a well know police officer and a good one by that. They stop their cars and have a chat. Simeon decides to retire from the FBI and chose a different path.

P.S If I join next time I am using my keyboard xD. Typing with a controller is ****.

RP Summary - Marco Kane:

Main Story:

We join with Kane browsing in an Ammunation shop. He's looking to buy himself a weapon that should help him with self-protection and for avenging Aunt Erin's death. Of course, he is looking for something small as he will be incapable of handling anything bigger. Craig Murray happens to walk into the same Ammunation shop as Kane and greets him. He recommends Kane the SNS pistol, as that is the smallest pistol available while Craig buys and Assault Shotgun for himself. Kane reckoned that he needed more practice with his shooting so Craig called up Marcello Fennelley for another rock hunt while Kane decided to get a cup of coffee. But no matter what his choices were, the machine rejected his requests. Craig was successful though Kane let Craig keep the cup of coffee (he paid for it, after all). Kane tries to get a can of Sprunk instead, which he was successful in. He takes a sip and notes its salty, yet rather creamy taste as well as its slightly frothy texture. Craig was slightly perplexed by Kane's comment, but quickly ignores it. Craig decides to leave his Buffalo in a nearby car parking spot and gets a ride in Kane's Elegy. Kane wonders if the parking was free with Craig thinking it probably is.

0_0.jpg

Kane: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!
Craig: OH, GOD.
...Kane spots a gigantic meteor on the streets of LS. Shocked at the sight of it, he quickly stops the car and gets out to take a pic - it's not everyday where you see a meteor in the streets of LS (and somehow without a crater...).

0_0.jpg

Kane decides to take a selfie with the meteor.

0_0.jpg

Very quickly, other characters arrived to the scene.

Kane notices a massive crowd of people gathering to look and attempt to move the meteor. Craig spots a police car nearby and yells out "Officer, there's a meteor!". Officer Young, who arrived at the scene, quickly declares that this meteor is far beyond his capabilities and decides to call the FBI. Many people around Kane were already taking pictures and selfies with the meteor hoping to post onto Lifeinvader. Thinking it's time to leave, both Kane and Craig got in the Elegy, left the scene and headed off to the original destination completely dumbfounded...

Marcello had been waiting for the two for quite a while. Kane and Craig attempt to explain what had held them up with Kane showing Marcello a picture. Regardless, they headed off to the Senora National Park to go rock shooting once more.

Kane is improving. He is hitting the rock more often than before, though he still misses due to recoil. Craig mischievously offers Kane to try his Assault Shotgun. Surprisingly enough, Kane managed to get one hit on the rock before the recoil blew him completely off. After some more time practicing, they all called it a day but while Craig gets into Kane's Elegy cops swarm over them with Kane forced to take evasive action. Craig is wounded during the pursuit and after escaping, Kane races to a destination Craig set on the sat-nav where he would hope he would get some treatment for his wounds. Kane manages to get to the destination reasonably quickly, commenting that this was the first time Kane had to use his racing skills on the road. Craig limps his way to the house.

Kane heads to the pier and was looking at some shades at a stall when he hears a very frustrated man complaining that his car wouldn't start up. He looked up to see Dougie McGregor looking into his pickup's engine bay. Kane walks over to Dougie's pickup truck to check what's wrong and both men notice that the ignition coil is to blame for the problem with Dougie mentioning that it should be relatively straight forward to fix. The two discuss about several modifications done to Dougie's truck, namely the fact that the engine was swapped from a Bufallo and that he had to install leaf springs at the rear. Craig bumps into the pair with Kane relieved that Craig had recovered from his injuries sustained in the earlier pursuit. It started to rain, with Kane ushering Dougie to get in his car so that he can get a lift home while the pickup is out of action.

BONUS CONTENT:

Over on Lifeinvader, Marco Kane, Kenton Outway, Marcello and Craig were all having a converstation. As usual, Kenton was ranting about mushroom soup and at that point hears someone at the door. Kenton opens the door to see both Craig and Marcello several crates of mushroom soup as a gift, with Kenton quickly struck down with diarrohea and had to dash to the toilets. At Kane's apartment, he is wondering why Kenton suddenly went quiet on the conversation when he heard someone banging on his door, he opens the door to allow Craig in who had been chased by police. They start to discuss weird dreams, Craig always wanted to run a gang but Kane mentions an even weirder dream when he somehow ended up being Kenton's cousin and saw a mad Irishman repeatedly shooting himself and coming back alive at Del Perro Beach.

Craig: Come outside.
[Craig shoots himself]
Kane: GUAAH! WHAT THE?! IT'S JUST LIKE THAT DREAM!
[Craig reappears in front of Kane, and shoots himself again]
Kane: WHAT.
[Craig reappears once again, stands right in front of Kane, and shoots himself]
[Blood and brain matter splatters all over Kane]
[He holds some of the brain matter in his hands]
Kane: This... This is...!
[Simeon King commits suicide in front of Kane]
Kane: NOOOO. TWO PEOPLE? I CANT' HANDLE THIS. NOT EVEN WITH ONE PERSON!
[Kane sees Marcello]
Kane: MARCELLO. MARCELLO! TALK TO ME!
[Marcello shoots himself]
Kane: MARCELLO?! MARCELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[Craig reappears]
Craig: I'm ok!
[Kane stares at Craig in horror, who is covered in blood]
Kane: Wh... What are you? Jesus?
Craig: Haha, just kidding.
[Craig shoots himself]
Kane: NO! CRAIG!
[Marcello shoots Simeon]
Marcello: No, that's not right...
Craig: [demonic voice] THIS IS YOUR FAULT, KANE....
Marcello: KAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!
Kane: W-What? Guys? Guys?!
Craig: IT WILL NEVER END
Marcello: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Kane: PLEASE, JUST STOP THIS.
[Kane, Marcello and Craig blow up]
[Somehow, Kane wakes up on his bed]
Kane: Mngh.. Huh? A... A dream? That dream again?
[Marcello buzzes to Kane's apartment]
[Kane rubs his head]
Kane: Urgh...
Craig: Kane! Come on! I have something to show ya!
[Kane opens the door, to see both Craig and Marcello perfectly fine]
Kane: Oh Craig, Marcello! Thank goodness you're alive! I had that weird dream again, the one I told you ab-
[BOOM]
Final Comments by GT:

That meteor... Was unexpected. Though I have to say the reaction to it was quite hilarious haha.

The reaction to the meteor:

GTDriver1230: WTF. VOL DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M SEEING
Volchelkin: OH MY GOD WHAT
Ishikawa: I need to see this...
Snorvette: wats going on
GT: THERE'S A FREAKING METEOR ON THE ROAD
Snor: what
Audiman2011: Wait what.
KingSimeon: OMG
Snor: WTF
Katiegan: I'm coming to see this
Pinkintron: ...lol
Vol: Best RP. 10/10. Best RP 100/100.

Last edited:
RP Summary - Christian Brookley

Christian cruises around in his newly acquired Karin Futo. Last week, his parents told him not to buy anymore cars, and that he should save his money. He pulls into the driveway in the Futo. He's immediately greeted my his suspicious father. His father asks him what he's driving. He said it was his new Futo. Dad asks him if he remembers when they had the agreement that he would not buy anymore cars. Christian acts like he doesn't remember. His Dad gets pissed and tells him to pack his bags. Christian argues a little, then decides to comply. He gets a hotel room. Vixen calls him, and Christian says he got kicked out. Luck for him, Vixen offered him his beach house for a couple weeks free of rent. Christian jumps on the opportunity and heads down to the beach house.

RP Summary- Vixen Brookley
  • Driving
  • Driving
  • METEOR ZOMG FREAK OUT LOL
  • Pictures
After getting finished taking pictures, Vixen gets a call from John. John had gotten fired from his job and now he can't pay off his house or his car. Despite his dislike to his brother, he'd drove down to where John was and picked him up. Vixen left options for John to choose- either take the beach house at Del Purro or stay at Vixen's house. John opted to stay at Vixen's house, so Vixen drove John to his house in the Vinewood Hills and dropped him off. After that, Vixen calls Christian to tell about John problem. Radda radda radda talks. Calls end, Vixen goes to the store and stays out for the night. Fast forward later in the day, Vixen drops John off so he could sell his old house and drives off to the pier. After returning to pick up John, Vixen calls Christian... and Christian told him that he's been kicked out the house. Damn and blast. Due to his kindness, Vixen lets Christian stay at his old beach house for two rent-free weeks.

After meeting up with Christian at the hotel that he stayed at, Christian followed Vixen to the beach house. Not staying for long, he then drove John to the car dealer so John can buy a more affordable car. Zingaling, John buys a Karin Sultan and drives it home. Then Vixen drives over to the pier, approaches the rollercoaster and overhears a man on a phone next to the Ferris Whale. Freezing in his tracks, he looks to see Officer Will Young trying to talk on the phone, declining to help whoever this person was. Feeling generous, Vixen offers to help Young-

Since I have the attention span of a bird, I'm not going to finish this. Sorry.

Craig: Come outside.
[Craig shoots himself]
Kane: GUAAH! WHAT THE?! IT'S JUST LIKE THAT DREAM!
[Craig reappears in front of Kane, and shoots himself again]
Kane: WHAT.
[Craig reappears once again, stands right in front of Kane, and shoots himself]
[Blood and brain matter splatters all over Kane]
[He holds some of the brain matter in his hands]
Kane: This... This is...!
[Simeon King commits suicide in front of Kane]
Kane: NOOOO. TWO PEOPLE? I CANT' HANDLE THIS. NOT EVEN WITH ONE PERSON!
[Kane sees Marcello]
Kane: MARCELLO. MARCELLO! TALK TO ME!
Kane: MARCELLO?! MARCELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[Craig reappears]
Craig: I'm ok!
[Kane stares at Craig in horror, who is covered in blood]
Kane: Wh... What are you? Jesus?
Craig: Haha, just kidding.
[Craig shoots himself]
Kane: NO! CRAIG!
[Marcello shoots Simeon]
Marcello: No, that's not right...
Craig: [demonic voice] THIS IS YOUR FAULT, KANE....
Marcello: KAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!
Kane: W-What? Guys? Guys?!
Craig: IT WILL NEVER END
Marcello: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Kane: PLEASE, JUST STOP THIS.
[Kane, Marcello and Craig blow up]
[Somehow, Kane wakes up on his bed]
Kane: Mngh.. Huh? A... A dream? That dream again?
[Marcello buzzes to Kane's apartment]
[Kane rubs his head]
Kane: Urgh...
Craig: Kane! Come on! I have something to show ya!
[Kane opens the door, to see both Craig and Marcello perfectly fine]
Kane: Oh Craig, Marcello! Thank goodness you're alive! I had that weird dream again, the one I told you ab-
[BOOM]

Well, I know what this reminds me of...

Not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. I need to alter Kristi's bio a bit and give her a little background/career change, and I'm also hosting a road trip tonight with the road trip club.

Back