[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Hey guys I've started to encounter a rather serious and and annoying problem in Online.

Whenever I try to start a mission by myself via the start menu instead of calling the bosses, it first expands out as it normally does when you start a mission, but then it returns to my character and I can't do anything. Can't move, can't pull up my phone, nothing. On the rare instances I can move, whenever I enter a car, my guy pops out of the car. I thought it was the game itself, so I deleted it and reinstalled it, but that has not done anything helpful besides waste time.

Did anyone of you guys get this problem, and if so, were you able to resolve it?

I might not make the RP tonight due to what Katie said about the motorcycle road trip, but also because I'll be watching the Commonwealth Games 4x100 relay heats because Usain Bolt is on.

Summary of Jacob Smith tonight
-Futo had a service from LS customs
-Rental Car was given, a rubbish Mini
Rental Car.jpg

-Did some courier missions, even delivering sex toys and drugs to the Strip Club and to someone at Eclipse Towers who had overdosed himself with drugs, leaving him dead and the Towers taking the drugs off Jacob for the police.
-After Jacobs shift, he drove to the Docks to have some alone time, but on his way, a driver in a Albany Emperor, who spun Jacob, rolling onto his roof and the other driver plowing straight into him.
Crash.jpg

More Crash.jpg

-A really nice cop took Jacob to the Hospital in an Ambulance although Jacob is in absolute agony.
-Jacob is now suffering with a broken wrist, able to drive, but not able to ride his beloved Dirt Bike until his wrist is cured.

--END--

Craig Murray RP Summary
The first thing Craig did was take a walk down to the pier as he hadn't anything else better to do. On his way, he saw Kane walking down the path. He greeted him and had a small chat with him. Eventually they started talking about nightmares, making Kane talk about his Aunt Erin. This made Kane slip that she was actually murdered, and was looking for her killer. Craig knew how he felt, and offered to help in any way he could. Craig then asked if Kane wanted to walk down the pier.

While walking, they heard screams coming from the end of the pier. This caused Craig and Kane to start sprinting towards where they heard the scream coming from. They got to the end and found a man (Adam) on the ground with a bullet hole in his chest. As they were helping the man to his feet, Officer Young came to assist. Kane started calling the EMS while Craig and Officer Young tried to keep the man concious. After a while, Officer Young decided the EMS was taking too long, so he had Kane and Craig carry the man into his police cruiser. While this was happening, the man gave Craig a case.

When they left, Craig checked the case. It was filled with money. Craig thought about taking it all for himself, but went with his better judgement and decided not to. Craig and Kane had a hard time deciding to keep it or not. They could keep it, putting their lives at risk or they could leave it, even though the man had entrusted them with it. This eventually gave them headaches and made them sit down for a bit. Just as they were about to come to a conclusion, a man walked over to them. After talking to him a bit and learning that this was the man's brother, he asked them if they wanted to go on a journey. Kane was skeptical, but Craig was reassured as they had him outnumbered anyway.

In the back of the car was guns and lots of them. This made Kane worry even more, but Craig was just fascinated by the amount of weaponary this man had. It turned out [insert Adam's brother's name here] just wanted to find the shooter at the pier and kill him. On the way they had their fair share of small adventures, including robberies, camping, shopping, punching random people on the street and coffee's continued unfair aggressivnes towards Kane. In the end they were not able to find him, but they did meet Simeon in Blaine County, who [insert Adam's brother's name here] showed extreme suspicion towards. Still, they don't know for sure.

Final comments by Volch.
Overall, that was a pretty good RP. Shame more people didn't turn up. It seems Craig now has a bunch of people he's backstabbed and is trying to help. Supposedly killing Alex with Marcello, finding Adam's shooter and helping Kane with finding the person who murdered his aunt, it seems Craig just can't stay out of trouble :P

Sorry for not turning up, I've been feeling very burnt out playing GTA since I've been waking up at around 3 PM, getting my GT6 login bonus then pretty much playing GTA until around 4 AM. I made sure that Pink was definitely making the lobby today, if he wasn't I would have happily made it.
I need a couple of days to get my sleeping schedule shifted back a few hours and I probably won't be playing much GTA during that time, but I'll be joining the next event unless something major comes up (such as the imminent detonation of a thermonuclear device).

RP Summary

• Simeon was driving in the desert and got a call from Adam who Simeon was robbing for 20k and they decided to meet at the pier. Simeon was armed with a SNS Pistol and when Adam threw the briefcase Simeon shot Adam in the chest once and ran. He outran and outsmarted the police but quickly got some weapons and ran away from the city.
  • Simeon drove around and found a cheap house in Paleto Bay which he bought and walked around Paleto.
  • On the next day Simeon woke up and went for a walk around the bank. Simeon was stopped by Adam's brother Craig and Kane which he saw earlier. He recodnised Craig and Kane and had a chat

(Yesterday's) RP Summary - Marco Kane:

At Del Perro beach, Kane was talking to Craig about weird dreams, with Craig having a weird dream that he had crashed a Weeny. It just so happens that there was a wrecked Weeny right next to them. Kane, while trying to find out what is causing him to have weird dreams, has a massive rant about the murder of Aunt Erin, swearing that he will deal with whoever is responsible. Craig offers to help Kane in avenging his Aunt's death, when Simeon King bumps into the two of them, greets them but almost immediately heads off for some errands.

A scream resonated at the pier, and Kane and Craig dashed to the location of the scream to see what's wrong. A man (Adam) had been shot in the chest and is losing blood fast, with Officer Young tending to him. Kane begs for Adam to hang in there and not slip away at that precise moment, and also tries to call the paramedics. During this, Adam gives Craig a case and a necklace. With no paramedics turning up, Craig and Kane help Adam into Officer Young's police car who drives off to the nearest hospital.

Craig looked inside the case and was shocked to see its contents. Kane takes a peek, to find around $20k dollars stored inside it. The necklace given to Craig also had what appears to be the shooter's location. Both Craig and Kane tried to deduce the situation but gave themselves headaches during this. The problem is that the case entrusted to both Craig and Kane may be what the shooters are after but it is a question of whether to keep the case or not. Since Adam entrusted the case to them, he is basically putting his trust into the two to keep it safe, but this would also put them at risk - under fire from the shooter(s) in question.

A red Emperor arrives at the pier and out steps a man revealing himself as Adam's brother. He offers both Kane a Craig a "journey". Heading towards the trunk of the car, he opens it, revealing a huge arsenal of weapons inside. Kane was suspicious of said "journey" but Craig tosses him an SNS pistol and assures him not to worry. They set off to hunt down whoever shot Adam. During this, Kane and Craig had to get new clothes at Suburban and Craig robs a store to get money for food should they camp. They all successfully escape.

The trio reach Paleto Bay and they circle around to search for the shooter without much success.

Craig Murray RP Summary
In the back of the car was guns and lots of them. This made Kane worry even more, but Craig was just fascinated by the amount of weaponary this man had. It turned out [insert Adam's brother's name here] just wanted to find the shooter at the pier and kill him. On the way they had their fair share of small adventures, including robberies, camping, shopping, punching random people on the street and coffee's continued unfair aggressivnes towards Kane. In the end they were not able to find him, but they did meet Simeon in Blaine County, who [insert Adam's brother's name here] showed extreme suspicion towards. Still, they don't know for sure.

RP Summary
Simeon was driving in the desert and got a call from Adam who Simeon was robbing for 20k and they decided to meet at the pier. Simeon was armed with a SNS Pistol and when Adam threw the briefcase Simeon shot Adam in the chest once and ran. He outran and outsmarted the police but quickly got some weapons and ran away from the city.

Hmmm.......

Im deciding if I should do the Roadtrip Club Event, or the RP Event. I'm thinking RP, but I need to add someone who will be there.

Hmmm.......

Im deciding if I should do the Roadtrip Club Event, or the RP Event. I'm thinking RP, but I need to add someone who will be there.
A lot of the RP members who are in the club tend to join that over this any day, so you'd probably want to join that instead of a 5 person RP. If that club wasn't doing anything, this RP event would be nice and full.

A lot of the RP members who are in the club tend to join that over this any day, so you'd probably want to join that instead of a 5 person RP. If that club wasn't doing anything, this RP event would be nice and full.
I would rather have a small RP lobby than none at all to be honest.

Weekends will mostly be taken up by the road trip club as I host a few of them, but during the week I should be able to make some more RP events for an hour or two. I just need to edit Kristi's bio a bit as I'm giving her a career change from mechanic to police officer. :P

I won't be able to make tonight's session as I'll be watching the Indycar livestream.

Summary of Jacob Smith
-Jacob hired a new driver called Henrick from Europe.
-Jacob witnessed a crash with Jeffrey Richman involved, leading him to be arrested.
-Jacob then went for a drive around Los Santos as he ordered a new van for the Courier Service and the Clothes shop was closed, so he went for a drive around.
-Jacob gave Henrick an assessment of his driving allowing him to be a part of the taxi service, which he failed but managed to prove himself to his boss/ manager of LS Cab Co (me)
-Jacob met Jacob Cole at a fuel station, discussing cars.

--END--

P.S Thanks for hosting tonights lobby Snorevette ;) :cheers:
I would write more but I have forgotten some events :banghead: :confused:

RP Summary - Kristi Brookley
  • Kristi had been given the unfortunate graveyard shift, and her first call was to a multistory car park where a man was attempting to commit suicide (@Wavey2014). After some persuasion, the man decided not to jump and splatter his guts all over the road below.
  • Kristi's next call was to a fatal car crash, involving Jeffrey Richman (@BARTH_98_) and a blonde woman who was unfortunately missing a few limbs and very much dead. Jeffrey admitted to driving with no insurance and was arrested at the scene.
  • Kristi's shift came to an end, she dropped the cruiser off at the police station, and headed back home to her house along Great Ocean Highway in her Albany Primo. After getting home and resting, she decided to go for a run along Vespucci Beach.
  • During her run, she came across a busker playing the bongos. She had some loose change with her and gave him 25 cents. A taxi pulled up near the busker, the driver got out (@samurai8juice), and began watching the busker with Kristi. Another man later arrived (@RandomStaffie) and promptly knocked the busker over the head with a golf club. Startled and confused, Kristi snatched her 25 cents back and quickly left the scene.
  • She went jogging along Del Perro Pier until she reached the end, and decided to stop off and rest at Pearls Seafood Restaurant. She ordered a glass of water and a tuna baguette. Jeffrey Richman later turned up at the restaurant, and recognised Kristi. She was a little suspicious as to why he wasn't behind bars, but after talking she found out he was the CEO of LifeInvader, which would explain how he managed to be bailed out. The two chatted some more and Jeffrey asked Kristi for her number, which she kindly denied and gave him her LifeInvader instead. Jeffrey then left as Kristi's tuna baguette arrived.
  • As she finished her baguette, she noticed a man visibly distressed standing at the restaurant's entrance (@Wavey2014). She offered him a napkin as he was sobbing, and asked what was wrong. He explained to her that his brother had been shot just around the corner from the restaurant and was in a very bad state, and that his shooter had not yet been found. She offered her condolences and reassured him that the police were doing the best they could to find the shooter. By this time it was getting late, so Kristi said goodbye to the man and made her way back home.
It was nice to properly RP (when I wasn't disconnecting) after such a long time. I still need to update Kristi's bio, but the basics are that she's now a police officer, drives a Primo when off-duty and has a Warrener track car sitting in the garage. She lives at the house her and Vixen (@Ishikawa M) used to share on Great Ocean Highway, too. I'll have her bio updated... at some point... maybe.

Back