[PS4] Euro-friendly time racing serie. Interest check. Details inside.Draft 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 25 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
Greetings to all from karsten.
Some of you may have heard about me or even raced in the many series i created back then on gt5 and gt6; well, Assetto Corsa has finally became a platyiable game Online for those wishing to enter and Online League or championship so i'm going back to my usual organizing :)

This is an interest check on a Serie that will be run on sunday, monday or tuesdays. Races will start at 8GMT/BST.

While i already have some ideas and plans for the serie, i would want to hear from all of you guys what would you be your preferences. Due to this if you want to race please signup and express your preferences concerning car, race for mat, points and the other things i'll list below.

In the case of overwhelming interest (wishful thinking i guess) we may even go 2 tiers or more.

So let's get into businness and let's list the choices. (List one choice and state if you would race anyone beside your favorite car)

Car choices

1. Gt3 serie (any and all gt3 cars allowed beside the oddball glickenhouse)
  2. One make: 911 GT3 Cup 2017
  3. One Make:
    TATUUS
    FA01
  4. One Make: Granturismo MC GT4

Qualifying
  1. One Q session per each race from 10 to 15 minutes depending on main race lenght
  2. In case of multiple races per day one Q session for first race and reverse grid for race 2 (reverse grid is manually made through a flying lap)
  3. In case of multiple races per day one Q session for first race and reverse championship standing for race 2 (grid is manually made through a flying lap)
  4. One normal session for first race and a "superflash" second one that is basically 2 lap long so all drivers have just 1 flying lap

Race Format and lenght (based on average laptimes)
  1. One 60 minute race
  2. Race 1 and Race 2 Format Race 1 as Sprint race (20 minutes) and Race 2 As Main Race (40 minutes)
  3. 3 Races per week, 15 or 20 minutes each
  4. "Endurance Racing" 90 minutes race
  5. 30 minute Race

Realism settings
  1. Allowing only real-life aids
  2. Allowing all freely (i would be really against this)
  3. Not allowing any aids.
Damage
  1. Full (i strongly suggest this)
  2. none
Other:
Suggest anything you may be interested in; like Team championships, Success ballasts when available... What about a special round with double lenght and double points as season finisher? I want to hear from you.

STATE THE DAY YOU WOULD PREFER IN OTHER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survey and signup form example (compile with your wishes obviously!)

GTP id: xxxxx
PSN: xxxxxx
Car choice: 1-3 would race any
Qualy: 1
Race Format: 3
Realism: 1
Damage: 1
Other:
Would want to race yyyy outside of those selection of cars, would want team championship. Monday or tues are ok

@azidahaka sign-up:

GTP id: OdeFinn
PSN: OdeFinn
Car choice: 2 (1)
Qualy: 1 (2)
Race Format: 2 (4)
Realism: 3 (1)
Other: race day Tuesday, optional car old and new RSR.
Inside brackets optional choice if first fails.

GTP id: Friday_GTRP
PSN: Friday_GTRP
Qualy: 1-4
Race Format: 1-5
Realism: 1 or 3
Other:

Greetings to all from karsten.
Some of you may have heard about me or even raced in the many series i created back then on gt5 and gt6; well, Assetto Corsa has finally became a platyiable game Online for those wishing to enter and Online League or championship so i'm going back to my usual organizing :)

This is an interest check on a Serie that will be run on sunday, monday or tuesdays. Races will start at 8GMT/BST.

While i already have some ideas and plans for the serie, i would want to hear from all of you guys what would you be your preferences. Due to this if you want to race please signup and express your preferences concerning car, race for mat, points and the other things i'll list below.

In the case of overwhelming interest (wishful thinking i guess) we may even go 2 tiers or more.

So let's get into businness and let's list the choices. (List one choice and state if you would race anyone beside your favorite car)

Car choices

1. Gt3 serie (any and all gt3 cars allowed beside the oddball glickenhouse)
  2. One make: 911 GT3 Cup 2017
  3. One Make:
    TATUUS
    FA01
  4. One Make: Granturismo MC GT4

Qualifying
  1. One Q session per each race from 10 to 15 minutes depending on main race lenght
  2. In case of multiple races per day one Q session for first race and reverse grid for race 2 (reverse grid is manually made through a flying lap)
  3. In case of multiple races per day one Q session for first race and reverse championship standing for race 2 (grid is manually made through a flying lap)
  4. One normal session for first race and a "superflash" second one that is basically 2 lap long so all drivers have just 1 flying lap

Race Format and lenght (based on average laptimes)
  1. One 60 minute race
  2. Race 1 and Race 2 Format Race 1 as Sprint race (20 minutes) and Race 2 As Main Race (40 minutes)
  3. 3 Races per week, 15 or 20 minutes each
  4. "Endurance Racing" 90 minutes race
  5. 30 minute Race

Realism settings
  1. Allowing only real-life aids
  2. Allowing all freely (i would be really against this)
  3. Not allowing any aids.
Damage
  1. Full (i strongly suggest this)
  2. none
Other:
Suggest anything you may be interested in; like Team championships, Success ballasts when available... What about a special round with double lenght and double points as season finisher? I want to hear from you.

STATE THE DAY YOU WOULD PREFER IN OTHER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survey and signup form example (compile with your wishes obviously!)

GTP id: Don Mejillone
PSN: Don-Mejilllone
All evenings are fine but Sunday night is my day off I always can drive.
(Monday and Tuesday nights some times free and some times i have to work.)

Hi Karsten,

Here you go:

GTP id:The35
PSN:TP-35
Car choice: 1 (2,3)
Race Format: 2,5
Monday or Tuesday

Thanks

GTP ID: littleregret265
PSN ID: littleregret265
Car: Any
Qualifying: 2 or 3
Format: Any
Other:
Success ballast sounds kinda cool. I'm tentatively expressing interest because I don't know what my schedule is going to be like for a few weeks, but a good league sounds fun if I can make it out consistently.
Saturday or Sunday as raceday would work well for now, at least.

@azidahaka sign-up:

GTP id: OdeFinn
PSN: OdeFinn
Car choice: 2 (1)
Race Format: 2 (4)
Other: race day Tuesday, optional car old and new RSR.
Inside brackets optional choice if first fails.

GTP id: PzR Slim
PSN: GTP_Slim
Car choice: 1
Qualy: 2
Race Format: 2
Other: Race day Sundays.

GTP id: andrew1990
PSN: ajh_1990
Car choice: 1 & 3
Race Format: 1 & 2
Monday or Tuesday

GTP id: Friday_GTRP
PSN: Friday_GTRP
Other:

Hi Karsten
Car choice 1
Qualy 1
Race format 2
Realism 1
Damage 1
Other Synday

Hi Karsten,

Here you go:

GTP id:The35
PSN:TP-35
Car choice: 1 (2,3)
Race Format: 2,5
Monday or Tuesday

Thanks

GTP ID: littleregret265
PSN ID: littleregret265
Car: Any
Qualifying: 2 or 3
Format: Any
Other:
Success ballast sounds kinda cool. I'm tentatively expressing interest because I don't know what my schedule is going to be like for a few weeks, but a good league sounds fun if I can make it out consistently.
Saturday or Sunday as raceday would work well for now, at least.

Anyone gonna be online in a hour and half or for some test runs to learn better the rooms functions and possible issues like lag, in joining, etc etc?

my psn is karsten_beoulve so add me if i haven't added you yet and drop a line if you want to join up.

We'll test GT3s since it seems we'll race those :P

Very nice test races yesterday, all nice clean and close! On Monday I'll create the serie's thread with race details, date and rules.

Having 6 on yesterday was already a great fun so I hope we'll reach at least 10-12 per race :)

@Georgeagea

Hi Karsten, thanks for your effort.
Cheers ramazzotti

GTP id: GTP_MacGyver
PSN: ramazzotti79
Car choice: 1
Race Format: 1
Other: Sundays

A quick question for all of you guys, if anyone of you can race in another day beside those you indicated please state it for we're having a 3 way split day request :P

On Sunday evenings I'm always free from work, then we are closed !!! :lol:

Rest of the year I work alternately in the evening or during the day, so sometimes I can join and sometimes not!

20 wedneday evenings i work every year and 6 monday evenings every year, that's the day that's the day I work the least each year.

Joining a championship is only possible for me on Sunday evenings and for the rest it does not matter (single races) I join when I'm free.

Ps Throughout the month of August I'm always on holiday that I always end in Spa Francorchamps F1 race!👍;)

:cheers:

Hello Karsten. Thanks for your efforts
GTP id: Webschumi
PSN: Mec_Pik
Car choice: 1 or any
Qualy: any
Race Format: 1 or any
Other: Any day's ok, but prefer Not saturday

Back