[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
Greetings to all from karsten.
After performing a survey most people in euro-zone we're ready to launch the serie.

Rules
Only cars allowed are GT3s. All drivers signing up should choose and keep one for the whole season and should notify it as soon as possible.

*Glickenhouse is not allowed*

Driving etiquette is standard GTP one; contacts are to be avoided as much as possible. In case of contacts of improper manouvers stewards may inflict a penalty. All users are welcome to save replays and ps4 recordings along with live streams.

Tuning is allowed, same is true for pitstops in case one would feel the need for them.

Racing Day

Qualifying

Qualy starts just before the race. We are having a 10 minutes Q session for Race 1 and a 15 minutes session for Race 2.

Race 1

Race 1 starts right after the Q session ends (20 seconds delay), and last for the equivalent in laps of 20 minutes.

Race 2
Race 2 starts right after the Q2 session ends (20 seconds delay), and last for the equivalent in laps of 40 minutes.

Realism settings

Only real life driving aids are allowed and damages are set to "full".

Points and scores
Points are assigned differently for Race 1 and Race 2

Race 1

10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

Race 2

18-14-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

Racing Day is .....*sunday*

Race will start at 8GMT/BST

Last edited:
Calendar

Racing Day is sunday

Race will start at 8GMT/BST

Race 1: Barcelona GP 18th june
Race 2: Imola 25th june
Race 3: Mugello 2nd july
Race 4: Nurburgring GT 9th july
Race 5: Red Bull Ring 16th july
Race 6: Spa 23rd july

Race results and standings

Signed up Drivers and car selection

N°001 gtp: azidahaka Psn: karsten_beoulve Car: Audi R8 LMS
N°002 gtp: Garykavanagh PSN: stupidsean967 Car: McLaren 650s
N°003 gtp: Webschumi PSN: Mec_Pik Car: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
N°004 gtp: buybon355 PSN: buybon355 Car: BMW Z4 gt3
N°005 gtp: Georgeagea PSN: Georgeagea Car: Audi R8 LMS

N°006 gtp: Markeeez18 PSN: Markeeez18 Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°007 gtp: The35 PSN: TP-35 Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°008 gtp: Rashid PSN: Rashid_spy Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°009 gtp: lxmmy PSN: mikeylam Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°010 gtp: littleregret265 PSN: littleregret265 Car McLaren 650s
N°011 gtp: MarcoGT5 PSN: Marcogt5 Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°012 gtp: Friday_GTRP PSN: Friday_GTRP Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°013 gtp: RacingLine PSN: TRL_EVOLUTION Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°014 gtp: PzR Slim PSN: GTP_Slim Car: McLaren 650s
N°015 gtp: BigDaddyP PSN: ilumn8ted Car: McLaren 650S
N°016 gtp: Don Mejillone PSN: Don-Mejillone Car: Mc Laren 650s

Reserve drivers

gtp: andrew1990 PSN:ajh_1990 Car: Audio R8 LMS
gtp: dbkung PSN: dbkung Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
gtp: bajny PSN: bajny Car: BMW Z4 gt3

Last edited:
Not sure what times the races will be but im availible on sundays after 5 est and tuesdays before 2 est.

Tuesdays would be perfect for me Sunday is family day :banghead:. Have been waiting for a series to start 👍

Last edited:
Please count me in and include me in your ps messages group, if any. I'll try to play on whatever the day but i can't guarantee anything, as i have a wife, kids and a job; so real life can be annoying sometimes :lol:!

Calling out users for signing up while doing so please make a permanent choice between Sunday or Tuesday racing for it's a tie. Or in case you can race both please say both!

@OdeFinn (sorry mate i think you could only on tues?) :(
@PzR Slim
@andrew1990
@Friday_GTRP
@Don Mejillone
@bajny
@The35
@littleregret265
@Georgeagea
@svenvangent
@GTP_MacGyver
@Webschumi

If all would signup and race we would be 12+me. 13 would be a great, great start for first season!

remember to tell others to join here! :D
Can do only Sundays

Thanks for the lot effort you've put into this Karsten, it looks really good! I can do on Tuesdays except on June 2. (traveling...)

Saying nothing... Deleted my words. Using my phone I cant hardly see what Im writing and other annoying stuff. Sorry folks

Last edited:
Im in guys. Sundays always ok. Atleast every other tuesday is ok because i work in shifts. I'll get of work at 20 BST so i might not be exactly on if you start on time. But i would be very exited to join.

Just add me everywhere, ill accept all requests.

I would like to join you guys if possible. Still race gt6 on a Tuesday night, so Sunday would be cool for me, looks like that's the way it's going at the moment anyway.

PSN buybon355

Don't think I've raced any of you before, but I'm clean and gentlemanly with average pace.

If anyone is on tonight I'd like to get some practice in. Never raced Assetto Corsa on line yet, don't know if there's a grip difference like gt6 has.

Important News!

It's now official that race day is
Sunday I'm so very sorry for anyone that won't be able to join because of this, but it was impossible to make all happy.

Now that we have the day and time i'm taking formal entries!

For that i need you to add me to your friends and state you are joining up and what car you'll be using. i need to know it before The test race!

In assetto corsa you HAVE to know in advance what cars users will choice when you make the room.

NEWS N°2

on the 11th of June we are having the one and only test race @Silverstone! It's really important for all to be there so we can get acquainted and sort off any issues that may pop up at a later time during the championship.

Other suggestions/needed things are:

1) befriends as many other drivers that will signup as possible! That will make any and all processes faster!

2) Get online earlier for any training, test race or championship race. if you are slightly late let us know and we may wait a bit

3)if you are a streamer let us know and tell around! more people may be joining

4) I'll need 2 stewards to help me in case there's some unclear situations

5) remember that the PS4 is always recording so in case of issues you can save the replay and help stewards

6) if you have a question or doubt... ASK!

@OdeFinn
@PzR Slim
@andrew1990
@Friday_GTRP
@Don Mejillone
@bajny
@The35
@littleregret265
@Georgeagea
@svenvangent
@GTP_MacGyver
@Webschumi
@CRYSYS09
@RacingLine
@buybon355

Unfortunately Sunday doesn't work enough for me with being away for a few weekends soon. Have fun and enjoy the racing! I have got a series in this same sub-forum with racing at a similar time on Wednesday nights if anyone is interested.

Back