[PS4] European Sportscar ChampionshipOpen 

• Thread starter FutureF1
  • 71 comments
Alright! We have 8 signups so far. If we could get at least 1 more person per class we'd be golden! We still have a few weeks before Round 1.

Provisional Calendar has been released in the OP. Let me know if there are any conflicts and we can try to iron them out.

Last edited:
Exciting!!! I better get testing, blow out some of the competitive cobwebs, it's been a little while since I've seen some of you boys on track! Looking forward to it :).

Happy New Year to all btw!

Actually that was a complete coincidence. I can move Rd. 1 back a week to prevent any conflicts I'd like to watch that too :D

Ooo I don't mean to create more conflict but the following weekend is Bathurst 12H :S

Haha wow I really should have checked the real racing calendar before doing this.

Will you guys be ok starting on Feb. 18? I'm away on the 11th so if we made room for Bathurst and Daytona, that would be the earliest time to start.

I'm happy to start whenever you're ready to, if that means the 18th then so be it. I'm looking forward to what I suspect will be stiff competition.

Haha wow I really should have checked the real racing calendar before doing this.

Will you guys be ok starting on Feb. 18? I'm away on the 11th so if we made room for Bathurst and Daytona, that would be the earliest time to start.

18th is gonna conflict a 2 hour enduro I'll be doing.

I'll be good for then onwards :).

Actually that was a complete coincidence. I can move Rd. 1 back a week to prevent any conflicts I'd like to watch that too :D

So I'd like to participate in this championship, however is it okay if we move the first round to either an earlier or later date? I'm going to be attending the Rolex 24 at Daytona this year.

EDIT: Also, I post announcements to my Facebook page, expect an announcement by this week.

Last edited:
Something I haven't seen on this thread.

What are the room settings? I wanna test my car before making my announcement tomorrow :)

I'm interested in racing the first round next week however I can't commit to the series as my girlfriend come over most weekends. :lol:

Yes there are

Also I'll probably move rd 1 back a week to make way for the Rolex 24

It is only 4 days away, could we get a solid yes or no on the date move? I don't mean to sound arrogant or annoyed but it is some pretty critical informaton that we need.

It is only 4 days away, could we get a solid yes or no on the date move? I don't mean to sound arrogant or annoyed but it is some pretty critical informaton that we need.
Yeah I'm really sorry I've been completely caught up in midterms these past few weeks.

Round 1 will be moved back one week to Feb. 4th.

Well then with just under a week to go, here's the drivers brief!

PLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON PSN PRIOR TO RACE DAY SO I CAN SEND THE INVITES OUT

ROUND 1: 90 MINUTES OF SILVERSTONE

Track: Silverstone GP
49+1 Laps(Will start on the grid with 1 lap to rolling start)

Weather forecast looks slightly rainy

Starting Time: 13:00
Time Progression: x2

ABS and TCS Permitted
Full Damage
Mechanical Failures: Off
Tire Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Flags & Penalties: On

Race Schedule(All times in EST)
Lobby Open: 18:00
Practice Starts: 18:15
Qualifying: 18:45
Warmup: 19:00
Race Start: 19:05
Race Finish: ~20:35

Copy and paste the signups below to gauge attendance for next week's race

LMP:

GTE:

FutureF1/Corvette #64

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend :( will be at a mate's thick in the middle of watching B12Hr!

Uh hey guys... 3 people signed up is not really a race... if we don't get AT LEAST 3 people per class(and even that is pretty bad), I'm going to postpone the race.

Uh hey guys... 3 people signed up is not really a race... if we don't get AT LEAST 3 people per class(and even that is pretty bad), I'm going to postpone the race.

I feel like tagging all the entrants might help. I get threads falling out of my notifications all the time for no apparent reason.

Back