Open [PS4] European Sportscar Championship

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by FutureF1, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Chad151515

Chad151515

I would definitely be in but I have work. Good Luck!

2. jake2013guy

jake2013guy

I had the same thing. I just checked this because I thought it died or something.

Also, is anyone else being messaged by Chad? I find it pretty annoying.

3. Chad151515

Chad151515

You were the only one.. and again I explained to you why. Have a good day

4. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

Are single race entries allowed?

5. FutureF1

FutureF1

Sure. Right now I think just about anyone can sign up for however long they want....

6. Eh Team

Eh Team

Okay since no one has done it, I'll tag everyone who hasn't posted the entry list.

@RoadRageDudez
    @Freddude
    @Eva

@1Lambofan

Also, @twitcher you expressed interest in the series, are you available from about 6-8:30pm EST this evening?

Edit: I have a friend who might be interested in GTE for at least this race but I don't know for sure if he'll be available.

FutureF1 likes this.
  7. twitcher

twitcher

Sorry I can't do Saturday's right now. Thanks for the heads up though.

Eh Team likes this.
  8. Freddude

Freddude

LMP:
    The_EH_Team_43/RWD #67
    Fred_dude/TWD #75

GTE:
    FutureF1/Corvette #64

9. FutureF1

FutureF1

Sincerest apologies for my lack of involvement here. First of all, thank you @Eh Team for sending out the tags. I'll be honest, I didn't have such high hopes for this series going in. I'd really hate to have to cancel it but there just doesn't seem to be any interest here on GTPlanet. I'll give it a few more hours but I might put the series on pause as we try to increase the numbers. 4 full season entries per class is not enough to go racing especially when some people can't make every weekend.

Pubs16 and jake2013guy like this.
  10. Pubs16

Pubs16

Apologies again mate. I thought we were gonna wait another week for Bathurst otherwise I'd be there with bells on.
    I feel ya though, it's hard to get a full time season going in here these days since the death of gt6 basically, which I miss. The peak of that gt6 sanctioned series era is what got me into competitive sim racing.
    I've actually begun to save for a PC so I can get into iRacing so I can experience full grids and a licence system.

11. FutureF1

FutureF1

It's all good. I really appreciate you guys showing interest as it's been tough to find since the fall of GT6. It seems like a league format is now preferred over individual series like we have here in GTP. I'd love to get this going maybe later in the year but we'd need something along the lines of GT6 levels of interest to really make a multi-class series work. Thank you all and I hope I can message you all with good news regarding this series sooner rather than later

12. Kjeld Lund

Kjeld Lund

Hi Future. Is it a team event and enduro races?