(PS4) Grand Theft Auto V - Roleplay Events

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 285 comments
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Keenan Carr
Age: 12 (Although mature and trustworthy) (Not a squeaker or a-hole)
PSN: ScorpontGamerZ
Role Play experience: Extremely passionate about role play, mainly Military role play experience with small groups.

In Character (IC)

Name: Alan Burnett
Job/Career/Money Source: Royal Air Force (Transport) foreign exchange pilot (Titan & Cargobob)

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Alan was originally aspiring to be a Founder of a Large manufacturing company for planes. But when he got a call from the Royal Air Force requesting him to join as a Transport Pilot on the Vesra, his dream changed. He joined the Royal Air Force college (RAF Cranwell, England) and failed his fast jet training. He then started to train on the Cuban 800 and passed with flying colours. He then moved up to flying the Titan and was immediately enrolled for a 10 year foreign exchange program to America. He now flies the Titan from the U.S. Airforce Section at LSIA.
He also likes Chicken Nuggets ;)
Alan is Married to a beautiful woman back in England with 3 kids all boys aged 3, 5 & 12. He is also very wealthy as his wife is CEO of Burnett Industries.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Kind, supportive, impulsive, aggressive when provoked, chilled, skilled, stubborn, instinctive, fast reflexes & ambitious

Vehicle(s): Grotti Carbonizzare, ****zu Vader & Inverto Coquette

Photograph (If available): (unavailable)

Decided to have a character for my 2nd character if that's ok.

In Character (IC)

Name: Elizabeth Cooper
Job/Career/Money Source: FIB Special Agent
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Elizabeth grew up in Dukes, Liberty City, next to infamous crime family, The McCreary's. When she was 18, Elizabeth joined the LCPD and became a homicide detective just a year later. When she turned 21 she was hired by the FIB in LC and when she hit 25 she was promoted to the FIB Anti-Terrorism-Division in Los Santos. She currently lives in a small apartment in West Vinewood
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Elizabeth is happy and calm most of the time.
Vehicle: Ubermacht Zion Cabriolet but her dream car is a Déclassé Stallion.
Photograph (If available):

I like chicken nuggets

Last edited:
Events go on much anymore? I was considering joining as i have put alot of hours into GTA recently. And seeing how much i enjoyed the PS3 version i would like to try it on PS4 aswell.

Events go on much anymore? I was considering joining as i have put alot of hours into GTA recently. And seeing how much i enjoyed the PS3 version i would like to try it on PS4 aswell.
The host is a bit inactive but we could still host some RP sessions.

He also hasn't updated to who is Accepted into the Roleplay Event and the Roster. Just letting you know that, Also I am available to be a person to host lobbies. If you need me to host a lobby PM me on PS4 and on here. Thank You

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Charlie Cann
PSN: astonmartindbr9s
Role Play experience: Been in the club since the GTA 4 days, moved to GTA 5 on the PS3, now im trying it on the 'next gen' console.

In Character (IC)

Name: John Smith
Job/Career/Source: Mechanic

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

John Smith always had a thing about cars, ever since his dad first took him out in his modified Vigero, he had the bug of power and speed. Since then he realised that he needed to be around cars. He spent most of his School life just dreaming of that perfect Classic Corquette. He set his ambitions high to keep him motivated.

After school he went to College to complete a course in Mechanics, where he would learn how to fix and build his own cars. During his college time he drove a Blista Compact, mainly because it was cheap at the time, both to buy and to fix, but also because it was highly tunable. He exploited this and built up his Blista to be the fastest in the state, not much could touch it both on track and on the highway. It was also this car that landed him his first full time job, when he went to the local tuning shop and showed them what he could do. He was hired on the spot.

He worked at the shop for the next 4 years, then expanded out and used the extra skills he learned and bought his own shop, which then expanded into 2 and later 3. By the age of 27, he had 3 shops in total, one for engine and mechanical work, one for bodywork and respraying and the last for tuning up cars on the dyno. All are set in the Strawberry area, just off Little Bighorn Ave, in a small estate. He has run this for tghe past two years and see no reason to stop.

At the moment he uses his Bobcat for work and commuting, as its usefull for moving and collecting things, although he has been seen driving his Warrener and Dukes at the weekends. He also has a Rancher which he uses if his friends and employees want to go offroading.

He currently resides in medium size apartment near Vespucci Beach. Not too much too pay for the rent and its very near the beach, which he likes to visit too chill out.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is a calm guy, but if anything happens to his truck or cars, he can lose temper quickly.

Vehicles: Seen driving a Bobcat most of the time, with his Warrener, Dukes and Rancher making small appearances.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Alex Barnes
PSN: TPDisney
Role Play experience: RP Forums, GTA:V RP group (PS3) RPG's: ES:embarrassed:blivion, Fallout 3 GTA:IV Roleplays.

In Character (IC)

Name: Mitsuko Takara Chu

Job/Career/Money Source: Executive Officer at Pacific Standard

Mitsuko has always had a privileged life, when she was a toddler she was home-schooled by a tutor, her parents both worked for the government of Japan and were therefore rarely at home. Her tutor taught her basic mathematics, science and Japanese, as well as teaching her English, French and Mandarin Chinese.

She was then sent to a private international school at her parents discretion. She then spend the next 12 years attending two different schools for two levels of education at her parents expense, they wanted to ensure their daughter received the best education that they could buy. From having a head start from an early age, Mitsuko excelled in her subjects achieving high grades, as well as being the captain for her school's swim team. She finished her high school career at the age of 18 and applied to Universities in the UK to study Finance and Business. She was accepted into Greenwich University and studied there for three years, after this she carried on and acquired a masters in Physiology from Cambridge.

Once she finished her time in Cambridge she applied to work for a range of financial institutions and was offered a position with SHCB (Shanghai and Hong-Kong Corporation of Banks) After a period of time she found a better opportunity in Los Santos with Pacific Standard and moved shortly after attaining the job.

She moved into an apartment on Alta Street and Purchased a Weenie Issi to help her get around, after her bonus came though she then went and bought a Khamelion which part of she was able to claim part back from the State of San Andreas with the car being a Hybrid and benefiting the environment.

In her spare time she enjoys going to Vespucci Beach and shopping at Ponsonbys and Vangelico

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Mitsuko can be rather uptight over subjects, and very stern. However she can be friendly with people she knows

Vehicle: Hijack Khamelion, Weenie Issi, Lampadati Felon

Photograph (If available):N/A

I like chicken nuggets.

Last edited:
Everyone, there has been a development in the RP Club, BeAsTPkRIPPER will be the new Admin for a while until I get things in order in my personal life, so you should see a lot more activity in the coming days, so enjoy and I'll jump on any events that I can, and also, try not to give him too much hell ;)

Well Guys like he said I will be the Admin of the Role play till @bscar27 gets back on his feet.

So if you have any questions about the Role play that isn't in the first post make sure to PM me and I will get you right up to speed with everything.

Roster Thread Post

SX4uNbd.png

Administrators:
BeAsTPkRIPPER - Eric Wright
bscar27 - Kurt Owens

Moderators:

Members:
Afbarnes - Mitsuko Takara Chu
AstonMartinDBR9s - John Smith
CheladaJr - Xavier Jones
Glenwhiting1 - Donald Olson
Jake Meinders - Aaron Hunter
JASON_ROCKS1998 - John Garrett, Elizabeth Cooper
NumberN9ne - Maria Munroe

Rapbould1345 - Lottie
Scorpont - Alan Burnett
Shlirpy - John Smith
The Bloodmine - Pagan Patel
Volchelkin - Craig Murray

Last edited:
Got some portraits for my characters.

John Garrett
qp4KPtLIzEG61NhReoBx8Q_0_0_small.jpg

John Garrett's RP Car
qrMaAmH3QUmH8ydjqFuIHQ_0_0_small.jpg

Elizabeth Cooper
tuCuxmJtC0iPJDmKnISsYA_0_0_small.jpg

Elizabeth Cooper's RP car
dkahmHREBEe4Jk6h2jmSow_0_0_small.jpg

(OOC)
Name:
Quinten Hull
PSN: SXRPEME
Role Play experience: I mess around in GTAV a lot with role playing

(IC)

Name: Xavier Jones

Job/Career/Money Source: Photographer, Street Racer
Well, Xavier comes from a family of Artists from Michigan, but decides that its time to live his dream in Los Santos, So he moves, and is living out of his apartment, He is in need of money badly, so he takes his Dinka Akuma and begins to earn money toward his Apartment. Eventually he buys his self a DSLR camera and travels around the city taking pictures of different adventures he has gone on and daily thing throughout the day that would just be funny. He hopes to take his photography game to a next level and will do anything to take it to the next level.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Xavier's personality would be Passive, Laidback, Calm, and Quiet.

Vehicle: Dinka Akuma

Photograph (If available):View attachment 271053

Hey you are missing something in your Application Please read the rules.

I got GTAV with my PS4, so here is my post again, I'd love to do this when PSN is back up

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jason
PSN: JASON_ROCKS1998
Role Play experience: Garry's Mod, GTAV, GTAIV, varied types of RP on several games

In Character (IC)

Name: John Garrett
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional Hitman
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): John was born in Liberty City and was born into a poor family in Hove Beach. When he was 16 he made a name for himself for the Russian Mob, he moved to Los Santos when he was 21 and started doing odd jobs for the Martin Madrazo. In 2010 he started doing assassinations for Lester Crest and in 2013 he started boosting cars for Los Santos Customs and Simeon Yetarian. He now does a number of jobs from Boosting Cars, to assassinations. He has started his own criminal organisation, the Garrett Crime Family, and is looking to overpower the other major criminal organisations in San Andreas.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is calm and collected and very rarely talks to anyone. He will only speak to the people he works with if it is absouletely necessary
Vehicle: Imponte Dukes

You are missing somehting in your Application Please read the rules one more time. Thank you

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Keenan Carr
Age: 12 (Although mature and trustworthy) (Not a squeaker or a-hole)
PSN: ScorpontGamerZ
Role Play experience: Extremely passionate about role play, mainly Military role play experience with small groups.

In Character (IC)

Name: Alan Burnett
Job/Career/Money Source: Royal Air Force (Transport) foreign exchange pilot (Titan & Cargobob)

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Alan was originally aspiring to be a Founder of a Large manufacturing company for planes. But when he got a call from the Royal Air Force requesting him to join as a Transport Pilot on the Vesra, his dream changed. He joined the Royal Air Force college (RAF Cranwell, England) and failed his fast jet training. He then started to train on the Cuban 800 and passed with flying colours. He then moved up to flying the Titan and was immediately enrolled for a 10 year foreign exchange program to America. He now flies the Titan from the U.S. Airforce Section at LSIA.
He also likes Chicken Nuggets ;)
Alan is Married to a beautiful woman back in England with 3 kids all boys aged 3, 5 & 12. He is also very wealthy as his wife is CEO of Burnett Industries.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Kind, supportive, impulsive, aggressive when provoked, chilled, skilled, stubborn, instinctive, fast reflexes & ambitious

Vehicle(s): Grotti Carbonizzare, ****zu Vader & Inverto Coquette

Photograph (If available): (unavailable)

You're Accepted, Welcome to the Club

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Charlie Cann
PSN: astonmartindbr9s
Role Play experience: Been in the club since the GTA 4 days, moved to GTA 5 on the PS3, now im trying it on the 'next gen' console.

In Character (IC)

Name: John Smith
Job/Career/Source: Mechanic

John Smith always had a thing about cars, ever since his dad first took him out in his modified Vigero, he had the bug of power and speed. Since then he realised that he needed to be around cars. He spent most of his School life just dreaming of that perfect Classic Corquette. He set his ambitions high to keep him motivated.

After school he went to College to complete a course in Mechanics, where he would learn how to fix and build his own cars. During his college time he drove a Blista Compact, mainly because it was cheap at the time, both to buy and to fix, but also because it was highly tunable. He exploited this and built up his Blista to be the fastest in the state, not much could touch it both on track and on the highway. It was also this car that landed him his first full time job, when he went to the local tuning shop and showed them what he could do. He was hired on the spot.

He worked at the shop for the next 4 years, then expanded out and used the extra skills he learned and bought his own shop, which then expanded into 2 and later 3. By the age of 27, he had 3 shops in total, one for engine and mechanical work, one for bodywork and respraying and the last for tuning up cars on the dyno. All are set in the Strawberry area, just off Little Bighorn Ave, in a small estate. He has run this for tghe past two years and see no reason to stop.

At the moment he uses his Bobcat for work and commuting, as its usefull for moving and collecting things, although he has been seen driving his Warrener and Dukes at the weekends. He also has a Rancher which he uses if his friends and employees want to go offroading.

He currently resides in medium size apartment near Vespucci Beach. Not too much too pay for the rent and its very near the beach, which he likes to visit too chill out.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is a calm guy, but if anything happens to his truck or cars, he can lose temper quickly.

Vehicles: Seen driving a Bobcat most of the time, with his Warrener, Dukes and Rancher making small appearances.

You're Accepted, Welcome to the Club

I got GTAV with my PS4, so here is my post again, I'd love to do this when PSN is back up

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jason
PSN: JASON_ROCKS1998
Role Play experience: Garry's Mod, GTAV, GTAIV, varied types of RP on several games

In Character (IC)

Name: John Garrett
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional Hitman
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): John was born in Liberty City and was born into a poor family in Hove Beach. When he was 16 he made a name for himself for the Russian Mob, he moved to Los Santos when he was 21 and started doing odd jobs for the Martin Madrazo. In 2010 he started doing assassinations for Lester Crest and in 2013 he started boosting cars for Los Santos Customs and Simeon Yetarian. He now does a number of jobs from Boosting Cars, to assassinations. He has started his own criminal organisation, the Garrett Crime Family, and is looking to overpower the other major criminal organisations in San Andreas.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is calm and collected and very rarely talks to anyone. He will only speak to the people he works with if it is absouletely necessary
Vehicle: Imponte Dukes

Decided to have a character for my 2nd character if that's ok.

In Character (IC)

Name: Elizabeth Cooper
Job/Career/Money Source: FIB Special Agent
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Elizabeth grew up in Dukes, Liberty City, next to infamous crime family, The McCreary's. When she was 18, Elizabeth joined the LCPD and became a homicide detective just a year later. When she turned 21 she was hired by the FIB in LC and when she hit 25 she was promoted to the FIB Anti-Terrorism-Division in Los Santos. She currently lives in a small apartment in West Vinewood
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Elizabeth is happy and calm most of the time.
Vehicle: Ubermacht Zion Cabriolet but her dream car is a Déclassé Stallion.
Photograph (If available):

I like chicken nuggets

You're Accepted, Welcome To the Club

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Glen Whiting

PSN:Whiting91

Role Play experience: Very Experienced

In Character (IC)

Name: Donald Olson

Job/Career/Money Source: News Reporter, Photographer

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): As far as I can remember I’ve had a camera round my neck I remember my first back when I was 8 years old, I remember taking shots of my sister and her friends in the back yard right before that sick **** came and took her away.

That sick **** was my father he was an abusive drunk who often touched my sister it was only until I reached my teens I did something about it I followed him one night and found it disturbing to know my father was a killer he killed and raped a young teen girl I took photographs and made sure he was put behind bars my own father would be locked up because of me what would my mother say?

My mom overdosed shortly after the incident I guess you could say it really doesn’t matter anymore what she would say after that huh?

I was pushed around from foster home to foster home sometimes my doing sometimes their own that was until I got taken in by the Olson’s Merrick Daniella and Spade what a family true love will always find you and I was loved by these guys Merrick Olson was a news reporter or journalist he’d often take me out to meet the local Celebrities he’d be interviewing it was then decided that I would be just like him. Daniella on the other hand was not into the whole idea of invading people’s lives she would vent how immoral it was to get paid for other people’s misfortunes but she was happy with her nine to five job as a clerk at the mayor’s office as for spade well spade is a dog he’d just sit there mostly the only movement he’ll ever really do is when he passes wind.

Personality

Donald is a workaholic he’s generally happy but sometimes has flashbacks of his abusive day’s way back when and has fits of rage.

Vehicle: Zirconium Stratum

You're Accepted, Welcome To the Club

Always wanted to do a roleplay but every club I joined never hosted a single event

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Mike

PSN:Shlirpy

Role Play experience:None yet, I've roleplayed on my own a lot but its not the same.

In Character (IC)

Name:John Smith

Job/Career/Money Source:
Weapons Dealer/ Business man

John was born in Vice City.His father, Eddie Smith, was a very successfull business man. He was mostly known for starting the Warstock company which actually began as an illegal underground company for selling weapons to criminal organizations. Once Ed found out that his company would sell for 20 million he sold it and moved his family to Liberty City when John was 17. liberty City was a whole new game for Ed. Hos first year in LC was all about business. He bought and sold fast food franchises and other big name companies and made a killing. After two years he was a millionaire. But he wanted more. He began to use his weapon selling experience again in Liberty City and used a large amount of his money to keep himself protected with hitmen and bodygaurd, he practically had his own army and was practically untouchable. He did deals with all of the major crime families in LC, the Russian Mob, Lost MC, Angels Of Death and any other organization that would pay big money. Meanwhile, in those 3 years his son John had other plans. He was interested in law which became a big family barrier. when his father found out he was disowned, thrown out of the house and warned to stay away from his fathers business or there would be consequences. John continued his life of law enforcement and once he became a member of the LCPD he led an attack on his father which didn't end well. John and his team walked into a bloodbath and he was the only one who escaped. His partner and best friend was killed right in front of him. John was kicked off of the force. He was filled with anger and spent the next two years training himself to become a one man army so he could get to his father. At age 24 he executed his father during a deal with the Russian Mob. He managed to escape but his life was going to be very different. He changed his appearance and moved to Los Santos. He inherited his fathers money so he could now start his own life. He joined the LSPD but also wanted to be a business man so he bought the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club and a large portion of the Ammu-Nation gun club which includes every store in the city. He sells weapons under the table to the police force, military and other government organizations. He works undercover with the FIB as a street racer and weapons dealer to criminal organizations. He recently had to pay a politician nearly all of his money to convince him that the weapon selling is ok so he is currently low on cash.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): John is a dedicated business man and feels that he has no room for family and close friendships. He is short tempered and has killed a lot of people for the police force and he gets enjoyment out of killing gang members. He has had a long hatred for them but he is learning to deal with them through his undercover work with them. He wont come after anyone or have anyone killed unless they get on his bad side or cost him money. He is on the boarder of being an important figure in the law or an important figure in the criminal world and he may soon find himself having to pick a true side. And he loves chicken nuggets.

Vehicles: Ubermacht Sentinel XS, Vapid Slamvan, Bravado Buffalo. Saving up for a muscle car (stallion or dukes)

OOC: I am also wondering what happens if your character gets killed? Do you have to start a new character? And do you ever get to go back to your original character? I have seen a lot of different ways that RP clubs deal with this I'm just wondering what you guys do. Thanks for taking the time to read my long bio and I changed it

You're Accepted, Welcome to the club

Ladies and Gentleman we will be having a RP event very soon.

I will have a RP event this weekend, just dont know when this weekend.

Keep Posted by checking this thread when the RP event is.

Ladies and Gentleman we will be having a RP event very soon.

I will have a RP event this weekend, just dont know when this weekend.

Keep Posted by checking this thread when the RP event is.
Cool, anything we need to do so we can do so we are able to join your session?

Back