[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
Any chance I can jump into this? I'm good with Tuesday's and some Sunday's. Please let me know, thanks folks :)

We'll race on sundays but you are more than welcome to join when you can even if you can't race all the weeks.

Unfortunately Sunday doesn't work enough for me with being away for a few weekends soon. Have fun and enjoy the racing! I have got a series in this same sub-forum with racing at a similar time on Wednesday nights if anyone is interested.

You are always welcome mate if you can do it some sundays, i'm sorry to have to make such a call, but it's impossible to satisfy all

We'll race on sundays but you are more than welcome to join when you can even if you can't race all the weeks.

You are always welcome mate if you can do it some sundays, i'm sorry to have to make such a call, but it's impossible to satisfy all
Cant ask for better than that, thanks :)

Thanks! Will race when I can make it in the Audi R8.

I'm very sorry that potentially a handfull of good drivers won't make it. Too bad bad -for all of us.

I'll make sure to send a psn request to be on your list, Karsten.

PSN-ID(new): Mec_Pik
Gtplanet: Webschumi
I need a: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
That's it?
I'm in then I suppose :)

So please put me on the board

(Reputation: known as WolwoGTR/240)

Excuse me man but why 11th of June!? Why not this sunday 4th?
I mean why wait so much?!

EDIT:
And are those Porsches available?
911 GT3 R 2016
911 GT3 Cup 2017
911 GT3 RSR 2017

Last edited:
Excuse me man but why 11th of June!? Why not this sunday 4th?
I mean why wait so much?!

EDIT:
And are those Porsches available?
911 GT3 R 2016
911 GT3 Cup 2017
911 GT3 RSR 2017
We are waiting one extra week for done reasons; the numbers are still very low and I hope more will join or confirm their entry, must people never raced online with ac and it's good for them to get attire track time, also many are from gt6 and need time to choose their car.

Concerning porsche, there's a gt3 one you can use but I always forget it's name lol

As far as stewarding goes, are you referring to post race stewarding or during the race (I don't know if thats possible because I don't play AC much)

Also I'll take the 650S (unless someone else is dying to have that car. I can work with anything.)

As far as stewarding goes, are you referring to post race stewarding or during the race (I don't know if thats possible because I don't play AC much)

Also I'll take the 650S (unless someone else is dying to have that car. I can work with anything.)
we have no limits on cars so you are ok with it. and yes i mean for post race crash analysys.

@azidahaka
Aren't you based in Europe?
sure, why you ask?

I'll join if there's space with the Huracan.
there's should be space, i'll update the thread tomorrow with grid in signup order

See +azidahaka?! The number is increasing fast, please try to make the first race this Sunday! (Pushing you but not sure I can make it myself :lol::nervous: You know, real life happens sometimes!)

Psn: georgeagea
Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra

We are taking more than 16 drivers, the extra drivers will be reserves. To be fair to all that wish to race, all drivers will have to signup for the race so in case someone is missing a reserve will take his place.

Skipping a race without notice here on forum (and thus not allowing a reserve to join) may cost a driver his spot and make himself a reserve.

Current drivers lineup and car choices

N°001 gtp: azidahaka Psn: karsten_beoulve Car: Audi R8 LMS
N°002 gtp: @Garykavanagh PSN: stupidsean967 Car: McLaren 650s
N°003 gtp: @Webschumi PSN: Mec_Pik Car: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
N°004 gtp: @buybon355 PSN: buybon355 Car: BMW Z4 gt3
N°005 gtp: @Georgeagea PSN: Georgeagea Car: Audi R8 LMS

N°006 gtp: @Markeeez18 PSN: Markeeez18 Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°007 gtp: @The35 PSN: TP-35 Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°008 gtp: @Rashid PSN: Rashid_spy Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°010 gtp: @littleregret265 PSN: littleregret265 Car McLaren 650s
N°011 gtp: @MarcoGT5 PSN: Marcogt5 Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°012 gtp: @Friday_GTRP PSN: Friday_GTRP Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°013 gtp: @RacingLine PSN: TRL_EVOLUTION Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°014 gtp: @PzR Slim PSN: GTP_Slim Car: McLaren 650s

MIA drivers interested in joining up:

@bajny
@Don Mejillone
@svenvangent
@GTP_MacGyver
@OdeFinn
@CRYSYS09

A question to all drivers, in case we have say, 5 drivers for just one reserve spot, how would we choose the one to race? what about a pre-qualy session between the reserves? Or first claiming first served?

Oh if we get up to 30ish drivers we'll make 2 rooms, and i already know how to deal with them and the championship.

karsten.

As always ask if something is not clear enough, and please confirm that the lineup is correct!

We are taking more than 16 drivers, the extra drivers will be reserves. To be fair to all that wish to race, all drivers will have to signup for the race so in case someone is missing a reserve will take his place.

Skipping a race without notice here on forum (and thus not allowing a reserve to join) may cost a driver his spot and make himself a reserve.

Current drivers lineup and car choices

N°001 gtp: azidahaka Psn: karsten_beoulve Car: Audi R8 LMS
N°002 gtp: @Garykavanagh PSN: stupidsean967 Car: McLaren 650s
N°003 gtp: @Webschumi PSN: Mec_Pik Car: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
N°004 gtp: @buybon355 PSN: buybon355 Car: BMW Z4 gt3
N°005 gtp: @Georgeagea PSN: Georgeagea Car: Audi R8 LMS

N°006 gtp: @Markeeez18 PSN: Markeeez18 Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°007 gtp: @The35 PSN: TP-35 Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°008 gtp: @Rashid PSN: Rashid_spy Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°010 gtp: @littleregret265 PSN: littleregret265 Car McLaren 650s
N°011 gtp: @MarcoGT5 PSN: Marcogt5 Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°012 gtp: @Friday_GTRP PSN: Friday_GTRP Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°013 gtp: @RacingLine PSN: TRL_EVOLUTION Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°014 gtp: @PzR Slim PSN: GTP_Slim Car: McLaren 650s

MIA drivers interested in joining up:

@bajny
@Don Mejillone
@svenvangent
@GTP_MacGyver
@OdeFinn
@CRYSYS09

A question to all drivers, in case we have say, 5 drivers for just one reserve spot, how would we choose the one to race? what about a pre-qualy session between the reserves? Or first claiming first served?

Oh if we get up to 30ish drivers we'll make 2 rooms, and i already know how to deal with them and the championship.

karsten.

As always ask if something is not clear enough, and please confirm that the lineup is correct!
Karsten, thank you for all of the hard work that you've put into this. If we get more than 16 drivers, I would like to be a reserve driver so that others may have an opportunity in the championship.

Last edited:
I feel sad. This league looks awesome but 4 o'clock in the afternoon on a Sunday is completely a no no.
I hope we get a North American version soon.

Damnit, @azidahaka. I just picked up the game from work today, and realised that it clashes with my PCars GT series :(

Shame, was looking forward to racing on AC again. Maybe I'll have to jump into some practice lobbies or something and reserve if anything goes wrong with my PCars series.

I need to check out some of the cars I haven't tried yet, but as a reserve I'll probably go with the 650S or the Ferrari 488.

Back