[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
Damnit, @azidahaka. I just picked up the game from work today, and realised that it clashes with my PCars GT series :(

Shame, was looking forward to racing on AC again. Maybe I'll have to jump into some practice lobbies or something and reserve if anything goes wrong with my PCars series.

I need to check out some of the cars I haven't tried yet, but as a reserve I'll probably go with the 650S or the Ferrari 488.
Crap mate, was looking forward to race with you again :'(

This really looks awesome!

I wonder if any leaks on race conditions has reach anybody?

Of cause if one worry that I might dominate the championship you should not share such infos. If not, please be a sport and let me know? ;)

Maybe you, driver no 1 - Karsten. Do you heard anything? I know you got links to the division on top, man...?
;)

Oh the race conditions are the standard one for each track. No secrets about that and no reason to change them since ac had no weather.

Hi Karsten's Sunday drivers I made a room te practice the GT3 races.
Room: GTCafe
Pasword: gtplanet

If the room is online we are practicing, all are welcome !

Greetz Don.

(P.S. Also see the communie room on your playstation GTCafe for info)

:gtpflag:
How did it go mate?
Btw I'll be racing in the Yellow Ferrari :) also when does this start?

On sunday as per thread we have the test race. Partecipating is a must. Then the real deal starts.

Just picked up this game but would love to participate in this series.

I take the Porsche GT3R. If it is available.

How did it go mate?

On sunday as per thread we have the test race. Partecipating is a must. Then the real deal starts.

So the test race is on the 11/06 @ 8pm UK time? Then the actual series starts on the 18/06?

Maybe you could add dates and times on the schedule? Just to make things clearer if possible.

Just picked up this game but would love to participate in this series.

I take the Porsche GT3R. If it is available.

You are welcome in, make sure to partecipate in the test race since you joined so late :)

So the test race is on the 11/06 @ 8pm UK time? Then the actual series starts on the 18/06?

Maybe you could add dates and times on the schedule? Just to make things clearer if possible.

Yes i use the thread name to update on the schedule but will fill everything up as soon as i get a free moment :D

You are welcome in, make sure to partecipate in the test race since you joined so late :)

Yes i use the thread name to update on the schedule but will fill everything up as soon as i get a free moment :D

Ohhh sorry I didnt realise you put the date in the title, lol I kept looking at your first post on page 1 for info lol

We are taking more than 16 drivers, the extra drivers will be reserves. To be fair to all that wish to race, all drivers will have to signup for the race so in case someone is missing a reserve will take his place.

Skipping a race without notice here on forum (and thus not allowing a reserve to join) may cost a driver his spot and make himself a reserve.

Current drivers lineup and car choices

N°001 gtp: azidahaka Psn: karsten_beoulve Car: Audi R8 LMS
N°002 gtp: @Garykavanagh PSN: stupidsean967 Car: McLaren 650s
N°003 gtp: @Webschumi PSN: Mec_Pik Car: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
N°004 gtp: @buybon355 PSN: buybon355 Car: BMW Z4 gt3
N°005 gtp: @Georgeagea PSN: Georgeagea Car: Audi R8 LMS

N°006 gtp: @Markeeez18 PSN: Markeeez18 Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°007 gtp: @The35 PSN: TP-35 Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°008 gtp: @Rashid PSN: Rashid_spy Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°010 gtp: @littleregret265 PSN: littleregret265 Car McLaren 650s
N°011 gtp: @MarcoGT5 PSN: Marcogt5 Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°012 gtp: @Friday_GTRP PSN: Friday_GTRP Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°013 gtp: @RacingLine PSN: TRL_EVOLUTION Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°014 gtp: @PzR Slim PSN: GTP_Slim Car: McLaren 650s

MIA drivers interested in joining up:

@bajny
@Don Mejillone
@svenvangent
@GTP_MacGyver
@OdeFinn
@CRYSYS09

A question to all drivers, in case we have say, 5 drivers for just one reserve spot, how would we choose the one to race? what about a pre-qualy session between the reserves? Or first claiming first served?

Oh if we get up to 30ish drivers we'll make 2 rooms, and i already know how to deal with them and the championship.

karsten.

As always ask if something is not clear enough, and please confirm that the lineup is correct!
I'll join Karsten
just get back home from holiday so catching up with all news
Will let you know what car i'll race 2moz

As many may have noticed we have exceeded a full grid and have a good number of reserve drivers. After years of partecipating and organizing championships i very well know that 2-3 drivers per week will miss the round. This means that our reserves will basically always get a change to race.

Due to the way the lobbies are made, i HAVE TO KNOW IN ADVANCE exactly who will or will not race else we'll need to re-make lobbies over and over again making the race day a mess.

Due to this and due to the number of drivers 2 important rules are being enforced:

• ALL DRIVERS MUST CONFIRM THEIR PRESENCE FOR THE UPCOMING RACE IN ADVANCE. THURSDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR "STABLE" DRIVERS TO CONFIRM. FAILURE TO CONFIRM PRESENCE MEANS THAT THE SPOT IS AVAILABLE FOR A RESERVE DRIVER AND HE'LL SIT OUT.

• A DRIVER THAT WILL SKIP TWO CONSECUTIVE ROUNDS, OR ONE ROUND WITHOUT GIVING NOTICE IN ADVANCE WILL BE DEMOTED TO RESERVE.

I hope it all sounds fair and easily understandable by all the drivers. i'm sure all will confirm their presence (or absence) in advance so that reserves are able to get their fair chance to race.

After the driver's list there's an example of how to signup for the race:

Signed up Drivers and car selection

N°001 gtp: azidahaka Psn: karsten_beoulve Car: Audi R8 LMS
N°002 gtp: @Garykavanagh PSN: stupidsean967 Car: McLaren 650s
N°003 gtp: @Webschumi PSN: Mec_Pik Car: Red Ferrari 488 GT3
N°004 gtp: @buybon355 PSN: buybon355 Car: BMW Z4 gt3
N°005 gtp: @Georgeagea PSN: Georgeagea Car: Audi R8 LMS

N°006 gtp: @Markeeez18 PSN: Markeeez18 Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°007 gtp: @The35 PSN: TP-35 Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°008 gtp: @Rashid PSN: Rashid_spy Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
N°010 gtp: @littleregret265 PSN: littleregret265 Car McLaren 650s
N°011 gtp: @MarcoGT5 PSN: Marcogt5 Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°012 gtp: @Friday_GTRP PSN: Friday_GTRP Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
N°013 gtp: @RacingLine PSN: TRL_EVOLUTION Car: Lamborghini Huracan gt3
N°014 gtp: @PzR Slim PSN: GTP_Slim Car: McLaren 650s
N°015 gtp: @BigDaddyP PSN: ilumn8ted Car: McLaren 650S
N°016 gtp: @Don Mejillone PSN: Don-Mejillone Car: Mc Laren 650s

Reserve drivers
gtp: @lxmmy PSN: mikeylam Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
gtp: @andrew1990 PSN:ajh_1990 Car: Audio R8 LMS
gtp: @Dbkung PSN: dbkung Car: 911 GT3 R 2016
gtp: @bajny

SIGNUP EXAMPLE

make a post Tagging me, stating if you are IN or OUT

Example:

@azidahaka SUNDAY RACE IN

Every day i'll post grid stat and on thursday i'll post definitive grid and offer any empty space to reserves.

IF ANYTHING IS UNCLEAR PLEASE TELL ME!

karsten

@azidahaka Just to note, e3 starts on Saturday and the MS conference starts at 10pm BST on Sunday. I will defo be watching it so are we confident that the test event will be finished before then?

TEST RACE GRID so far
001- @azidahaka
002- @PzR Slim
003- @littleregret265

Confirmed reserves
001- @bajny

@azidahaka Just to note, e3 starts on Saturday and the MS conference starts at 10pm BST on Sunday. I will defo be watching it so are we confident that the test event will be finished before then?

I'm 99% sure we'll be over by then. Actually a lot earlier if all goes smooth and without weird issues...

8bst +10 mins qualy+ 20 mins would end at 8:30ish
race 2 would prolly start around 8:40 + 15 mins qualy and 40 mins race would end at 9:40ish

we are running a test race before championship to make sure all is smooth. unless we are 20+ mins late all will be fine for you

@azidahaka there are only 15 drivers on the main list. There is no #9, not sure if that's intentional.
Also count me in for Sunday

It's not intentional it's a warning i should sleep more. fixed on main post

@azidahaka Sunday in.

Question: Do you invite us to the race? Or find the lobby/enter password?
Plan was to invite all, but it seems it'll be easier to send password to all.

I may create a conversation with all drivers that signed up to communicate the password each week?

Back