• 84 comments

Sage Ages

(Banned)
Antarctica
Antarctica
Busted (PS4)

BpC8wk8HM06s-GkQIVFYuA_0_0.jpg

Next Event: Thursday, April 5th
Busted is a game in which a team of players in police vehicles attempt to chase down an apprehend a single player trying a police car, otherwise known as the crook.

The game is loosely based off the one created by GTAMissions back in GTA IV. If you're not familiar with them, you may wanna take a look at this video (Language Warning).

Crooks

Goal:
The goal of the crook is to survive 6 in-game hours or 12 minutes without being captured by the police. Once the 12 minutes are up, the round will end and the crook will be considered the winner.

Vehicles:
- The crook is free to use any vehicle that can be found on the street, or purchased on South San Andreas Autos.
- All motorcycles and sports/super cars worth more than $100,000 are prohibited.
- Upgrades affecting performance, armor, and bulletproof tires are prohibited.* Otherwise, you are free to change the appearance of your vehicle before the round starts.
- Only one vehicle can be used per round. If that vehicle is destroyed, the crook automatically loses the round.
- The same vehicle model cannot be used two rounds in a row. (Ex: If crook #1 uses a Zion, then crook #2 cannot use a Zion the following round.)
*Performance upgrades may be allowed depending on the vehicle being used. You'll have to ask for permission if you wish to do so. Armor and tires are strictly prohibited.

Crook Rules:
- Using firearms and explosives is prohibited.
- Calling muggers, mercenaries, 911, etc. is prohibited.
- The crook cannot leave the boundaries of Los Santos, Del Perro, and Davis.

Cops

Goal:
The goal of the cops is to immobilize and capture the designated crook within the 12 minute time limit. They are to use whatever equipment is available to them to assist in stopping the crook's vehicle

The crook is considered to be busted if:
- The crook's vehicle is destroyed or otherwise inoperable.
- The crook's vehicle rolls over onto it's roof.
- The crook's vehicle becomes stuck and unable to move.
- The crook's vehicle is boxed in by cops and unable to move.
- The crook's vehicle does an Austin Powers and is unable to move.
- The crook dies.

Vehicles and equipment:
Ground units may use the LSPD Police Cruiser, LSPD/LSSD Stanier, FIB Buffalo, LSPD/LSSD Granger.
Air Support may use any version of the Buckingham Maverick, or Nagasaki Buzzard. On-board weapons are not to be used.
Pump shotguns may be used by ground units to puncture the crook's tires. Must use standard buckshot.

Cop rules:
- Cops cannot shoot directly at the crook, but may use the pump shotgun to blow out the crook's tires.
- For the sake of balance, there must be at least 3 regular police cruisers active before Grangers and helicopters may be used.
- NPC vehicles may be used if a cop's primary vehicle is destroyed or otherwise inoperable.
- Calling muggers, mercenaries, 911, etc. is prohibited.
- Orbital Strikes are prohibited.

Starting Procedure
Once the cops and crook have gotten their vehicles ready, they will all park in an open area. The crook will be given a 5 second head start before the cops are able to start moving.

Other Information
- Lobbies will be hosted inside a crew session.
- Microphones are recommended but not required.
- All vehicles will be repaired or replaced between rounds if necessary.

GTPlanet's Most Wanted:
01. Sting - Blue Sultan - Last scene in Pillbox Hill - Escapes: 3
02. Superstreet556 - Black Dominator - Last scene in Burton - Escapes: 2
03. Custom878 - White Sultan - Last scene in Vespucci Beach - Escapes: 1
04. Jamesyarders - Black Fugitive - Last scene in Downtown - Escapes: 1
05. CallMeDan - Grey F620 - Last scene in Davis - Escapes: 1
06. Rallymorten - Red Phantom - Last scene in La Puerta - Participation Award.

There will be two events hosted per month. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
It means if I use a Zion and you’re the next crook, you can’t use a Zion. Seems self explanatory.

That's not what I meant. I meant why is that a rule, what does it matter if people use the same car?

That's not what I meant. I meant why is that a rule, what does it matter if people use the same car?
The idea is to keep people from using the same car each round if a particularly powerful vehicle enters the spawn roster. I'm still working out the balance for the game, so I may get rid of that rule at some point.

Something got in the way, so I'm still setting everything up at the moment. Invites should come in about 10 minutes or so. Sorry for the delays.

Reminder: The event is being held tomorrow at 3pm EST. I'll start setting up the lobby around 2:30 and will be sending invites shortly after. Also, if anyone wants to invite any non-GTP members, feel free to let me know.

Reminder: The event is being held tomorrow at 3pm EST. I'll start setting up the lobby around 2:30 and will be sending invites shortly after. Also, if anyone wants to invite any non-GTP members, feel free to let me know.
I may be a bit late, forgot you guys put the clocks back 1 hour which we don't do till the 25th March. Will be on though.

I should be in this time
I may be a bit late, forgot you guys put the clocks back 1 hour which we don't do till the 25th March. Will be on though.

Same here. 7 is normally when my evening starts which atm is 3pm your time.

God that was fun. I’m glad I got to join you guys. I just wish I had more time to use my mic. It’s near impossible to communicate without sending those buggy in-game text messages, and no one seems to check messages in parties.

Dan
God that was fun. I’m glad I got to join you guys. I just wish I had more time to use my mic. It’s near impossible to communicate without sending those buggy in-game text messages, and no one seems to check messages in parties.
I actually have my message notifications turned off on the ps4 because I end up getting spammed in group chats so unless I'm looking at my phone I don't see them.

Back