(PS4) GTPL "Busted" Events

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 84 comments
@rallymorten turned the cinematic action up to 12 apparently :rolleyes:

For this latest one, yes.

And yet, despite me making it abundantly clear that the helicopter from Most Wanted would look like a wuss once the event was over, nobody took the hint and set their clip capture thing to a sensible time/paid attention.

That said, mine's still in the process of being transferred over by means of a piddly 8GB-capacity-but-only-1GB-available USB, so give me a little more time on that.

Next time I'll be there and shall record too. My bad again on messing up my days and missing the event.

Strange. Your footage seems to have captured your voice as well as Sting's, but not mine. My footage only captured my voice but no one else.

Strange. Your footage seems to have captured your voice as well as Sting's, but not mine. My footage only captured my voice but no one else.

Like I said, if we want clips with in-the-moment commentary, everyone should quadruple-check all their voice sharing-related settings are set correctly - including anything in the actual Party settings + sensible length for your Clip Captures.

Like I said, if we want clips with in-the-moment commentary, everyone should quadruple-check all their voice sharing-related settings are set correctly - including anything in the actual Party settings + sensible length for your Clip Captures.
That'll be considered in the future. For now, I'll try and sync up my recording with yours and see if I can make a decent montage/highlights video. The rest of the footage will probably be edited and have music/sound effects overlaid to make up for the dead air.

Next event will be Thursday, April 26th.

Starting in May, my schedule should free up and I'll be able to host lobbies on Saturdays, as well as later in the day if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Alright, here's the plan.

We'll do one round of standard Busted for each person. Same rules as usual. After that, we'll be trying out an idea for a Busted/Survive The Hunt hybrid that @rallymorten came up with. If it goes well, we might do some more of those in the future.

Lobby will be up around 2:30-2:45pm EST.

I've been waiting for what feels like decades for some sort of social activity (other than bickering and hurling insults at me in the general thread, of course) to occur.

At this point, I don’t have any reasons to update my copy and there’s nothing left for me in the game. I haven’t even downloaded the Arena Wars DLC.

Until about the middle of August, any day, really. As long as it's not ridiculously, unfathomably late. Like, 3AM and thereafter.

I can do an event on Friday. Starting time will probably be around 3-4pm EST. Please let me know if you can attend.

Back