DaBomb330
INTERNATIONAL V8 SUPERCARS SERIES

Car Used
: Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar TUNING ALLOWED

Race Start Time: 18:00 U.S Central 24:00 UTC

Room Settings:
V8 Series Room Settings.jpg

Race Weekend:
  1. 20 Minute qualifying session, "Shootout" qualifying sessions for rounds 1, 4, and 6.
    2. 2 45 minute races each weekend.
    3. For race 2 your starting position will be decided by race 1 result ex: 1st place starts first for race 2.

Shootout Qualification : The top 5 from qualifying only take part. Starting with 5th place, one driver at a time gets on track and has one warmup lap, one flying lap and the fastest lap decides pole if you crash or invalidate your time you'll start 5th no lower. If two drivers from the shootout session crash or invalidate fastest lap from the session before gets the higher position.

Reference:
    skip to 20:00

Race Start Procedure:
    After the race goes green you'll stay still until the pace car (Driven by me) is ahead after that follow at 100kph/62mph in a single file line. On the 2nd to last corner of every track the leader will pick a side to get on then all drivers go 2 wide and hold the same speed from above until the leader gets into the "Starting Zone" while in the starting zone the leader will then choose when to start.

1st.75 Max 150 points for a weekend.
    2nd.69
    3rd.64
    4th.60
    5th.55
    6th.51
    7th.48
    8th.45
    9th.42
    10th.39
    11th.36
    12th.34
    13th.33
    14th.31
    15th.30

I have provided two setups to help out people who may not have that much experience in the V8 Supercar.

Safe/Beginner Setup:

Advanced/Ultimate Pace Setup:

Driving Standards:
    Drivers taking part in the series will be held to a high driving standard, so penalties will all be administered in post race results. Penalties will be issued by severity as follows.

1. Minor incidents such as jumping the start, unsafe entry, and blocking someone during qualifying will result in a 5 second penalty.(times the amount of infractions)

Avoidable contact such as divebombing and brake checking of 1 car will result in a 10 second penalty.(times the amount of infractions)

3. Avoidable contact such as blocking the track, causing two or more drivers to retire, or causing a red flag will result in a minimum of 20 seconds to disqualification from the race weekend.(Depending on severity)

4.If the drivers involved with an incident or a race steward decides an incident was unavoidable all infractions from that incident will be nullified.

5. All races will be uploaded to be reviewed.

All races are set to 15:00 on track.

Track Schedule:

Zolder/Date:March 4th

Ruapuna GP Or Snetterton 300 if not enough have the DLC/Date:March 11th

Sonoma National/Date:March 18th

Bathurst/Date:March 25th

Oschersleben Gp/Date:April 1st

Imola/Date:April 8th

Drivers:
    Post in the thread your livery number and name of your psn to get signed up.
    Entry List:
    @TeamEdge702/ PSN:CJBMX702/ #33 Grizzly Motorsport
    @TNR_5zigen/ PSN:TNR_5Zigen/ #8 Pais Racing Team
    @Glenalz81/PSN:Glen-Alz-81/ #24 Simmons Racing
    @Pubs16/PSN:UNC_Pubs16/ #18 Team Cash Now
    @123yokomo/PSN:RobertLM89/ #3 Team Myri Racing
    @rono_thomas/ Rono_Thomas/ #7 Elbregsen Motorsports
    @dFlashAshb/PSN: dFlashAshb/ #12 Team Apex Wings
    @cameronburner/PSN:BurnerTheLegend/ #23 Simmons Racing
    @TNR_KING_FILO/PSN: TNR_Filo/#11 Pro Nine Racing
    @jake2013guy/PSN:RacingAtHome/ #42 Keaveneys car.
    @banana_josh_1/PSN:bananajosh/ #28 Wolf Enterprises

Last edited:
I would love to join in but my t500 just doesnt work right with pcars? Feed back and steering angle is never the same after turning the game off and going back on its so strange and never been able to fix it. Ive tried firmware but nothing is different.

I would love to join in but my t500 just doesnt work right with pcars? Feed back and steering angle is never the same after turning the game off and going back on its so strange and never been able to fix it. Ive tried firmware but nothing is different.

I may have a fix for u, its the pcars tyre force that's broken.

I'll give u a shout later.

I'm interested depending on the schedule.

Race start time has been changed from TBD to 06:00 central 24:00 UTC. If you're interested type your PSN and livery number.

I have started to calibrate the wheel every time I go on it mate and it works really well now

I would love to do this. I'm new to this forum / community, and also to racing project cars in a competitive league..

My PSN is dFlashAshb

I will have to look into Livery's as i haven't played the game for a bit and may never have driven this car but i'll get some practise in and figure it out i'm sure :)

Can any of you guy's give me a clue as to what kind of lap times i should be aiming at on the Road America track, quite enjoying the feel of the car on with the 'Advanced' setup above, but no idea what kind of pace i'll be up against.. Many thanks in advance ! Sorry for bombarding the sign up thread with this kind of post..

Can any of you guy's give me a clue as to what kind of lap times i should be aiming at on the Road America track, quite enjoying the feel of the car on with the 'Advanced' setup above, but no idea what kind of pace i'll be up against.. Many thanks in advance ! Sorry for bombarding the sign up thread with this kind of post..
No problem, but the best I've seen was a 2:03.8. This is a general thread ask whatever questions you need within reason. Btw you know what livery you want?

Back