[PS4] International V8 Supercars Series Season 1Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaBomb330
  • 56 comments
  • 8,429 views

What time is the most convenient for eveyone taking part

  • Saturday's 08:00 Central U.S and 14:00 UTC

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sunday's 10:00 Central U.S and 16:00 UTC

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sundays 18:00 Central U.S and 24:00 UTC

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saturdays 18:00 Central U.S and 24:00 UTC

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
I'm totes down!!! Think I've finally got some pace sorted! Still a bit off that 2:03 you mentioned but that seems to be close to WR times lol. Will be fun nonetheless to get on track with you all. Can't the wait!
 
What time will lobby be opened?
(Lets hope i drive better than I shoot :lol:)
 
Reckon its a good idea to keep this going and see if we cant build a bigger grid for when PCars2 drops, will give me a chance to really play and get used to PCars because i still play it like GT6. Reckon its likely that by the time PCars releases the grid will be into double figures I had fun but I'm knackered this morning lol.
 
Reckon its a good idea to keep this going and see if we cant build a bigger grid for when PCars2 drops, will give me a chance to really play and get used to PCars because i still play it like GT6. Reckon its likely that by the time PCars releases the grid will be into double figures I had fun but I'm knackered this morning lol.
Filo will be There next week. Ill wont be able to make it untill race 3.
 
I would only be able to race every other weekend so that leaves me just 3 races i could attend. If its ok with you i will race the 3 i can. Cant do this weekend im at work but next i can.
I still need you to reserve a livery @rclark83
 
Hello everyone I would like to join the V8 Supercars sign me up plz

#28 Wolf Enterprises
 
Last edited:
Looking good grid becoming healthy. Anybody wanna share some times? Ive hit what I think is a fast time, that usually means zigen is some two secs in front of me :lol:
 
Last edited:
Looking good grid becoming healthy. Anybody wanna share some times? Ive hit what I think is a fast time, that usually means zigen is some two secs in front of me :lol:
Zigen hasn't even driven this week I don't think
 
Is anyone else having a problem with the car lifting and spinning at the hill after the first chicane?
 
Yea: my fix was to soften the rear springs and rear slow and fast rebounds. Im pretty sure my rear springs are close to being as soft as they can be:tup:
 
What time will the race start from us central time to Perth Australia time
 
It starts in 11hours and 45 mins with the room opening 30 mins previous 👍.
 
Sorry i'm knocking Pcars on the head, the whole setup management side of the game is appalling and i've had enough of it, sorry guys hope you have a good one!
 
Car's pretty fun.
C6Gz9ZAWAAAYP7Z.jpg:large
 
Hopefully I'll get a PS4 for PC2(currently using the XBONE). This will be an awesome series to join.

If there is a #17 Supercar in PC2, I'll have that. :D:cheers:
 
Back