• Sunday's 10:00 Central U.S and 16:00 UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sundays 18:00 Central U.S and 24:00 UTC

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saturdays 18:00 Central U.S and 24:00 UTC

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm totes down!!! Think I've finally got some pace sorted! Still a bit off that 2:03 you mentioned but that seems to be close to WR times lol. Will be fun nonetheless to get on track with you all. Can't the wait!

Reckon its a good idea to keep this going and see if we cant build a bigger grid for when PCars2 drops, will give me a chance to really play and get used to PCars because i still play it like GT6. Reckon its likely that by the time PCars releases the grid will be into double figures I had fun but I'm knackered this morning lol.

Reckon its a good idea to keep this going and see if we cant build a bigger grid for when PCars2 drops, will give me a chance to really play and get used to PCars because i still play it like GT6. Reckon its likely that by the time PCars releases the grid will be into double figures I had fun but I'm knackered this morning lol.
Filo will be There next week. Ill wont be able to make it untill race 3.

Looking good grid becoming healthy. Anybody wanna share some times? Ive hit what I think is a fast time, that usually means zigen is some two secs in front of me :lol:

Last edited:
Yea: my fix was to soften the rear springs and rear slow and fast rebounds. Im pretty sure my rear springs are close to being as soft as they can be:tup:

Sorry i'm knocking Pcars on the head, the whole setup management side of the game is appalling and i've had enough of it, sorry guys hope you have a good one!

Car's pretty fun.
C6Gz9ZAWAAAYP7Z.jpg:large

Back