[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

I tried donating ten Dolla holla but it said not enough credits?

I had same issue. I first made an account and then loaded / reloaded the account. After I had loaded my account I was able to use these credits to donate.

Works the same as the PS store. You put money into your account and then withdraw to make various purchases or in this case a donation.

:banghead:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200823-064819.png
    Screenshot_20200823-064819.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
So I'm curious to know who would be interested in doing 2 45 minute races with random 2 lap caution period?

Or a 1.5hr race with caution period
I'm going to attempt to do a 2hr race with Dubs Racing coming up this Saturday and I think there's Porsche Cup Car and Lamborghini Super Trofeo running too, he had room Saturday morning.

PS.
The Porsche Cup Car is a blast and challenge to drive,

I'm going to attempt to do a 2hr race with Dubs Racing coming up this Saturday and I think there's Porsche Cup Car and Lamborghini Super Trofeo running too, he had room Saturday morning.

PS.

When is this? Where can I find details? The Cup car is like the one in AC. Certainly a challenge.

So I'm curious to know who would be interested in doing 2 45 minute races with random 2 lap caution period?

Or a 1.5hr race with caution period

Give us something more to think about. What would the 2 race option look like? Same car/track but different time and weather. Or, different tracks? I don't really care if it is one 90 minute race or two 45's - all I know I hate cautions if I'm in the lead group......:lol:

If I HAVE to vote now -
TRUMP 2020
- Then go for the 2 race option

PS.
Full me in on this also
Give us something more to think about. What would the 2 race option look like? Same car/track but different time and weather. Or, different tracks? I don't really care if it is one 90 minute race or two 45's - all I know I hate cautions if I'm in the lead group......:lol:

If I HAVE to vote now -
TRUMP 2020
- Then go for the 2 race
Option

Well me and @sgohsixthree figures we would do a 90 minute race at monza it may, or may not rain. We don't know lol

ACC on PS4.... right?
It's getting a little hard to keep track......

Do we plan to race identical cars in future to spice things up (or down...) a bit?

Yes PS4. Everything here will be PS4. The PC stuff will be posted on Discord.

And yes again. I’d like to do a one make in the Jag, or super trofeo or something. Maybe next week. 💡

Heads up.

I have to step out during practice/qualifying, so I'm going to push back the start of the race 15 Mins. I shouldn't need that much time to get back, but just playing it safe.

7:30PM EST - Practice
8:30PM EST - Qualifying
8:45PM EST - Race

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT :gtpflag:

Monza. 90 Mins. Mandatory Pit. Random Caution(s).

Hope you all show up. 👍

It’s Saturday Sept 7 7AM EST. I’m looking for races early Saturday morning but not that early.
I believe he does it to accommodate for people in different time zones as in the other side of the world.

I believe he does it to accommodate for people in different time zones as in the other side of the world.

As an American citizen, I deserve to be the center of attention and should be accommodated before anyone else! I want to speak with your manager! :mad:

If I don't :D here someone will think I'm serious. ;)

As an American citizen, I deserve to be the center of attention and should be accommodated before anyone else! I want to speak with your manager! :mad:

If I don't :D here someone will think I'm serious. ;)
Yiiiiiiikes :bowdown:, Sorry for bowing out with a few laps to go but I wasn't ready for a 90 minute race, I didn't even change my PSI to race set-up.
Full me in on this also

Well me and @sgohsixthree figures we would do a 90 minute race at monza it may, or may not rain. We don't know lol
@Stanc03
I think he has 1 spot open still in the Barcelona 2Hr race (GT3/Super Trofeo/Porsche Cup Car and 3 for his Wednesday Sprint Series (30min) if you want I could add you to the PS thread?
Screenshot_20200901-060840~2.png
PPicture of Team Herbie in the Porsche Cup Car practicing in the rain.

Last edited:
Yiiiiiiikes :bowdown:, Sorry for bowing out with a few laps to go but I wasn't ready for a 90 minute race, I didn't even change my PSI to race set-up.

@Stanc03
I think he has 1 spot open still in the Barcelona 2Hr race (GT3/Super Trofeo/Porsche Cup Car and 3 for his Wednesday Sprint Series (30min) if you want I could add you to the PS thread?View attachment 954421PPicture of Team Herbie in the Porsche Cup Car practicing in the rain.
That would be sweet add me bro and when's the 2hr race also acc is getting update this week. New rain lights and some grafix and wheel fixes

That would be sweet add me bro and when's the 2hr race also acc is getting update this week. New rain lights and some grafix and wheel fixes
Enduro was moved to Sunday but it's a early race 0700 my time Central.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll do one-make races! There’s no way to force this, so please be aware you most choose the correct car.

Race 1 - Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo @ Nurburgring GP

Race 2 - Emil Frey Racing Jaguar F-Type GT3 @ Hungaroring

I fully expect no one to read this and have to explain to everyone who enters the room. :lol:

Look at how he talks to us console peasants.....As a fellow console peasant I am glad the time has finally come, let us poors have some fun too!

Nobody reads it on Discord either. YOU read both, one of the very, very few. But is much appreciated. :)

So 2 dirty 30s tonight boys

1. Gentlemen start your try-harding.

One Makes next Thursday:

Jag GT3 @ Hungororing
    Lamborghini Super Trofeo @ Nurburgring

Drivers List:
    @Canita
    @HazardLvL4
    @bigtimedave
    @SGETI
    @coltsjugg
    @sgohsixthree
    @davidt33
    @ONESPACE
    @yogi bear
    @Stanc03
    @CB_racer
    @Mike Lobban
    @Senna94f1
    @swjaxon
    @Hanable

@Luckymouse71
    @etcetera_911
    @aerolite
    @GTLehman
    @cesar_alfetta
    @Wilo28
    @Rednose58
    @TheGaul22
    @Bruno Gallo
    @fordlaser
    @FabesL
    @ssternko

Sorry for the internet issues dude, wish you coulda been there was a good time. Shall we do some more one makes next week? Or something more devious?

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we’ll do one-make races! There’s no way to force this, so please be aware you most choose the correct car.

Race 1 - Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo @ Nurburgring GP

Race 2 - Emil Frey Racing Jaguar F-Type GT3 @ Hungaroring

I fully expect no one to read this and have to explain to everyone who enters the room. :lol:
Sorry I missed last night folks. Would have loved to have participated in those races. I didn't see the race night notification and thought for some reason we weren't racing last night Thursday. I'll be on next Thursday for sure.
BTW I have my brand spanking new Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals now so watch out. Those pedals are amazing.

Back