[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

Sorry for the internet issues dude, wish you coulda been there was a good time. Shall we do some more one makes next week? Or something more devious?
Bro I have no idea what happened last night I did a few races in public lobbies and some worked fine others I got disconnected I think it might have to with the severs depending on where they were setup..
If we can I would like to see if I'm still having issues this Sunday maybe do some 20 minute sprint races before football season starts lol

Bro I have no idea what happened last night I did a few races in public lobbies and some worked fine others I got disconnected I think it might have to with the severs depending on where they were setup..
If we can I would like to see if I'm still having issues this Sunday maybe do some 20 minute sprint races before football season starts lol

And I would deff wanna do a one make with the older aston Martin and older gtr. Tracks don't matter lol

Lame. Pretty sure I knocked doors with Boomer the 2nd race, That kinda set off a chain reaction in turn 3. Looked like everyone recovered. Sorry if it was cause of that.
Us5BPP2m30VwPgI9qM.gif
I guess I was referring to the 1st race getting rear ended at turn 1 and than seeing a car levitating and disappearing into turn 3.

View attachment 955280 I guess I was referring to the 1st race getting rear ended at turn 1 and than seeing a car levitating and disappearing into turn 3.

Well the network was pretty crap last night, so blame netcode. See you're halfway to racing on PC! ;)

And I would deff wanna do a one make with the older aston Martin and older gtr. Tracks don't matter lol

I see your GTR and raise you another Aston... how about..

latest

VS

vantage-gt3-gt4-ogi.jpg

2 races, each driver must drive one per race. :cool:

Sorry for the internet issues dude, wish you coulda been there was a good time. Shall we do some more one makes next week? Or something more devious?
I don't mind doing the one-make races. It forces you to get the best out of that car. However, most of my other leagues use one-makes too. So, it might be ok to mix things up from time to time.

I don't mind doing the one-make races. It forces you to get the best out of that car. However, most of my other leagues use one-makes too. So, it might be ok to mix things up from time to time.
We just doing it for these 2 weeks then we will go, back to our usually pick your favorite GT3 car and maybe evry 4th week we do a Enduro race??

Well the network was pretty crap last night, so blame netcode. See you're halfway to racing on PC! ;)

I see your GTR and raise you another Aston... how about..

latest

VS

vantage-gt3-gt4-ogi.jpg

2 races, each driver must drive one per race. :cool:
I'm not against this I actually really like new aston even though it's a handful kinda lol

Just a heads up boys a double header this week we will be driving both aston Martins. Gotta pick one car for each race and it will be at brands hatch. We shoot for rain but it is not always guaranteed

latest

VS

vantage-gt3-gt4-ogi.jpg

Drivers List:
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

Rain boy? Lord I hate rain with a passion.
Make sure to program buttons on your steering wheel or keyboard to increase/decrease TC, ABS and Fuel Mix. So when you get changing conditions you can adjust those accordingly on the fly (for the GT3s anyway) If you want to get fancy, you can add Brake Bias. (I think these are also adjustable in the MFD menus if you don't have enough dials on the wheel)

Make sure to program buttons on your steering wheel or keyboard to increase/decrease TC, ABS and Fuel Mix. So when you get changing conditions you can adjust those accordingly on the fly (for the GT3s anyway) If you want to get fancy, you can add Brake Bias. (I think these are also adjustable in the MFD menus if you don't have enough dials on the wheel)
Yeah but them ting go buss my poor brain boy. Just don't have enough maths brain for it.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish the Carreras at Nurburgring Sprint and Oulton Park! Or do we? Would you guys rather run this car instead of the Sauber Enduro next week? We can do the same track and time. Kinda leaning towards it as I know how much fun you guys had in the Sauber last time. ;)

Either way see you tonight.

EDIT; I’m dum wrong thread :banghead:

Last edited:
:gtpflag:RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Just a heads up boys a double header this week we will be driving both aston Martins. Gotta pick one car for each race and it will be at brands hatch. We shoot for rain but it is not always guaranteed

latest

VS

vantage-gt3-gt4-ogi.jpg

Drivers List:
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish the Carreras at Nurburgring Sprint and Oulton Park! Or do we? Would you guys rather run this car instead of the Sauber Enduro next week? We can do the same track and time. Kinda leaning towards it as I know how much fun you guys had in the Sauber last time. ;)

Either way see you tonight.

EDIT; I’m dum wrong thread :banghead:
I was gonna make a comment on that but lol

We had to call an audible as the server was acting up.... turns out it might have been user error, go figure. :embarrassed:

Still a solid night and some great racing! Thanks guys, we'll reschedule the Aston thing for another time, maybe next week, but maybe not.👍

Not able to race tonight internet is out again and I just got it fixed Monday

Nevermind I might to be able to race tonight it's getting fixed right now

Last edited:
Back