[PS4] RoninGT GT4 Sprint Championship 5/16 leftOpen 

• Thread starter Chin2112
  • 89 comments
England
London
Chin2112
GT4 Sprint Race Championship

182-180515151112.jpeg

Welcome to Ronin-GT's GT4 Sprint Race Championship.

This will be an 8 week championship starting from the 1st of June. We are looking to get 16 clean racers together in teams of 2. The teams will be chosen after the Test run which will be on the 25th of May. After some testing there will be a choice of the Aston Martin GT4 or the Ginetta GT4. The BMW and the Ford were 2 seconds a lap slower so we decided not to include them. We are looking to have an even amount of cars so there will be a maximum of 8 cars each.

We will be looking to start the races at 8pm BST. I will be opening the room at 7pm BST. Qualifying will be 10 minutes long and there will be 2 races a night both 20 minutes long.

Rules and Regulations

Cutting the Chicanes, shorting the Track at any time isn't allowed. If you are caught doing this repeatedly you will be kicked from the championship.

If you need to quit mid race, please PM myself or GTAndy36 with your reason so we can decide if we should give you points or not depending on time of quit, position and reasoning.

Racing Etiquette
Please show respect for your fellow drivers. If you overtake someone by bashing into them please give the space back, try and keep it as clean as possible, I know sometimes there is contact so use your discretion.

Race Incidents:

If you have a racing incident that you want to query please PM Chin2112 or GTAndy36.
Please try and provide a video of the incident so we can fairly decide if any action is needed.

Disconnects
If you disconnect before the 2nd lap we will restart the race. If you disconnect between lap 2 and half way you will score last place points, if you disconnect between half way and the finish you will receive half the points of the position you was in or last place points, depending what is higher.

To make, disconnects less to happen happen. Try and Hard wire you PS4. If you can not Hard Wire, try and have your Internet Modem closer to your PS4. That will also, give you a better Wifi wireless Connection.

Weather for the Series:

We will be racing via Live Report. So any weather is possible.

Car Tuning
You can Tune any part of your car.

Please sign up with your GTP Planet name and your PSN name

Lobby Settings
Steering Assistance: Off
Braking Assistance: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On
Stabilty Control: Off
Traction Control: Off
Tires: Racing Softs
Racing Line: Off
Damage: On
Mechancial Failures: On
Tire Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Start Engine: Yes
Flags and Penalties: On

Car List
Ginetta G55 GT4 x3
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 x1

Track List
Donnington GP
Oulton Park International
Silverstone International
Brands Hatch GP
Zolder GP
Hockenheim GP
Imola GP
Laguna Seca

Chin2112 - Aston Martin Vantage
GTAndy36 - Ginetta G55
Manx57 - Ginetta G55
Sean100111 - Aston Martin Vantage
Mr_D - Ginetta G55
priesty_lfc - Aston Martin Vantage
Ronin_GTRobin - Ginetta G55
SK8RBOI - Ginetta G55
Pikeysmurf - Aston Martin Vantage
Adstomko - Aston Martin Vantage
swillisam - Aston Martin Vantage
Bajny - Aston Martin Vantage

Last edited:
Yes GT4! I was hoping there would be a series with them. I like to sign up!

I really like the Aston AND the Ginetta so I have no preference :)

@Chin2112 just asking since i had plan for a gt3 or gt4 serie, are the other GT4s really that bad/out pace or is it a matter of setup? I like a bit of variety on grid so i'm wondering.

@azidahaka the mustang could probably be tuned as it was about a second a lap down but it was pretty hard to get a lap in. The BMW is just plain slow. We didn't do any tuning but people will be allowed to.

@Zakspeed_TV yeah its Monday night racing. Sorry if I didn't make that clear

@azidahaka the mustang could probably be tuned as it was about a second a lap down but it was pretty hard to get a lap in. The BMW is just plain slow. We didn't do any tuning but people will be allowed to.

@Zakspeed_TV yeah its Monday night racing. Sorry if I didn't make that clear

Cool am in if thats ok and i have the Aston please 👍

The BMW has very little oversteer so maybe thats an appeal to some people?

And I was wondering if the tracklist is still open to debate? I like the list in general, but the first four tracks are all British tracks, maybe we could change one track of those? Catalunya, Spa and Brno are all fantastic tracks and one of them would make the list a bit more diverse if you ask me :)

Hey Chin my man.

I'll take either of the cars, Ginetta or Aston I'm not fussed.

@Mr_D the track list was thought in such a way that it would be mainly British tracks, a British GT4 Championship if you will, with then a flyaway second half of the season. Especially as the cars are Astons and Ginettas.

edit:
If I were you Chin I'd change the thread title to "[PS4] RoninGT GT4 Sprint Championship" or something of that ilk, just so people know it's for PS4 straight off the bat.

Yeah @Mr_D Andy has it spot on. It's a british GT4 Championship so I would like to have those 4 tracks. Spa would be too long for this championship and we are already going to belgium with Zolder. Catalunya isn't a favourite of mine, I find it very boring. Not raced at Brno yet but like I said before, I'm quite happy with the track list, especially for the two cars we are running

Yeah @Mr_D Andy has it spot on. It's a british GT4 Championship so I would like to have those 4 tracks. Spa would be too long for this championship and we are already going to belgium with Zolder. Catalunya isn't a favourite of mine, I find it very boring. Not raced at Brno yet but like I said before, I'm quite happy with the track list, especially for the two cars we are running
Brno is awesome, you should really try it sometime :)

Back