[PS4] RoninGT GT4 Sprint Championship 5/16 leftOpen 

• Thread starter Chin2112
  • 89 comments
Quick race reports in pictures :)

Race 1:

Heading into 1st corner
a.jpg

a.jpg

Bumping Chin from behind, unfortunately just enough to send him off the track (sorry about that..)

11.jpg

12.jpg

2nd place for me. Battle for podium 2 seconds behind me
13.jpg

Chicane.
14.jpg

Battle for podium in background. Me slightly gaining on GTAndy
15.jpg

Lapping some poor bloke that went off
16.jpg

Hitting the curb wrong in lap 12 out of 13. Spinning and giving away my 2nd place.
17.jpg

Losing 2 positions
18.jpg

Finish line.
19.jpg

Last edited:
Race 2

Starting grid
a.jpg

1st corner
b.jpg

Moving to the inside of the corner...
c.jpg

...and taking 1st place
d.jpg

Completely missing my brakepoint for the chicane and giving away P1.
1.jpg

Chin making the exact same mistake one corner later
2.jpg

GTRobin taking 2nd place in a very clean overtake
3.jpg

Driving in a train for multiple laps. Chin (not in picture) in the lead
4.jpg

Lap 6, no more than 3 seconds between P1 and P4
5.jpg

Me messing up, giving away 3rd position
6.jpg

GTRobin going off, suddenly finding grip and sideswiping GTAndy. I take advantage.
7.jpg

Crossing finish line in 2nd place
8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the green car @Mr_D , it's Robin in the white and purple.

I was quick in Quali, too many mistakes from myself and a few on-track incidents with others to ever make a fight for first place.

Whilst we are waiting for @Chin2112 to get his backside in gear... here's my quali lap from Race 1.

Race 1 Highlights are on the way. Unfortunately I can't do highlights covering everyone's races as the saved replay doesn't allow me to bounce between cars, only our own. But hey, it's something. And ShareFactory is getting good use.

Expect that to come later this afternoon, as my internet speeds are crud.

So i'm a terrible person lol, still haven't done the leaderboard. Will make sure it done by the first race........

Hope you are ready for tonight!

Championship Standings after Round 1

1) 23 - GTAndy36
2) 21 - Ronin_GTRobin
3) 19 - Chin2112
4) 19 - Dongel
5) 15 - Manx57
6) 09 - Sean100111
7) 08 - Bajny

Breakdown of points for Qualifying and Races are here:
http://ronin-gt.net/forum/index.php?topic=1778.msg74729#msg74729

Chin is in 3rd place currently, due to highest race position rule.

Remember people, Round 2 at Oulton Park is this evening. See you there!

Last edited:
I won't be late today lol, lobby and chat will be open at 7pm. I might be back and forward but i'll make sure the lobby is open

That's a shame dude, like we said last week, your worst two results are taken off so you won't lose out too much

Might be postponing tonight as I don't think we are gonn a have more than 4 people, Dongel can't make it, Robin can't make it, Manx can't make it. That leaves, chin, Andy, Sean and bajny. I'd rather wait a week and have everyone on the grid

Hey guys, was racing with @JohnScoonsBeard the other day and told him about this racing series. He was interested but doesnt have the time to participate in a series. So we were wondering maybe he could just join in sometime, kind of like a wildcard, but dont actually compete for points? I figured it would increase the grid a bit as well :)

I will join for races when I can if my wife decides's she's going to the gym or watching "how to get your husband to change the house around" programs. If it's the former I'm in that week.

Feel free to add my PSN if you haven't already even if it's just for ocassional ad hoc races.

PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard

Im a no-go (again...). Was away for the weekend (Le Mans :D) and have to spend time with the gf. Sorry about that.

Back