[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments
  • 22,080 views

What Would You Like To Use?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Im sorry guys. Got aload of people come over unexpected. I would still race but my concentration will be non exsistant
 
... and i dont wanna ruin anyones race. Sorry again.
 
I can't join tonight due to other series commitments on GT6. But I will try and make it next week I promise. I haven't done Manny scheduled races on Pcars and I'm keen to do some more!
 
It's all on the first page SK8RBOI
I have no reference, I do not know what race was tonight and what race was last week so how will I know what track is next week.

So, what track is next?
 
I have no reference, I do not know what race was tonight and what race was last week so how will I know what track is next week.

So, what track is next?
It's all on page 1 what do you mean you have no preference???
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 12 Laps Long
Oschersleben GP - 12 Laps Long
Donington Park GP - 12 Laps Long
Silverstone International - 14 Laps Long
Zolder - 12 Laps Long
Sakitto National - 14 Laps Long
Laguna Seca - 12 Laps Long
Oulton Park International - 12 Laps Long
Hockenheim National - 12 Laps Long
Brands Hatch GP - 12 Laps Lo
 
It's all on page 1 what do you mean you have no preference???
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 12 Laps Long
Oschersleben GP - 12 Laps Long
Donington Park GP - 12 Laps Long
Silverstone International - 14 Laps Long
Zolder - 12 Laps Long
Sakitto National - 14 Laps Long
Laguna Seca - 12 Laps Long
Oulton Park International - 12 Laps Long
Hockenheim National - 12 Laps Long
Brands Hatch GP - 12 Laps Lo
So the series hasnt started? Well that sucks. I must have miss understood some ones post.
 
It officially started tonite mate nxt race is nxt Tuesday 7pm and there is always room for one more
 
It officially started tonite mate nxt race is nxt Tuesday 7pm and there is always room for one more
Are you the host? I thought Ryan was.
 
Yer Ryan is the host but like I said there is always room you already asked him to join
 
Yer Ryan is the host but like I said there is always room you already asked him to join
I have already joined so I was looking to practice the next track but some one wouldn't answer my question so I ran out of time. All I want to do is race on my PS4.
 
Well I'm sure Ryan will give you all the necessary details but like I said it's all on page 1 of this thread
 
Race 1 from my POV, this car with realistic driving aids on will make it more interesting I think.....

 
Race 3, watch me take out gr4demon at the end of lap one... lol.... sorry mate



LOL no worries mate there was nothing you could of done about that mate
 
Standings After Rounds 1-2

Gr4Demon - 36pts
Alegunner68 - 36pts
Ham_ilton- - 33pts
WalleyUK - 20pts
Darksykes - 18pts
GT5_Vass - 16pts
Nicky_B_MC - 15pts
Cupra-R - 8pts
Twi66ycoolwright - 5pts
Flaw3dGenius - 2pts
The_Ambitious - 0pts
Bigsykester - 0pts
AceKiller15 - 0pts
BurnertheLegend - 0pts
FRS_SK8R - 0pts
 
Last edited:
O
BurnerTheLegend
ok mate I'll get you added, choose a number and corresponding livery that hasn't already been chosen the ones that have already been picked are in the info part of the thread
 
aww is the megane trophy a dlc car? And i have no idea how to change a livery i thought it was random
 
I have already joined so I was looking to practice the next track but some one wouldn't answer my question so I ran out of time. All I want to do is race on my PS4.
If you could do the same mate and choose a livery that you want to use, the ones that have already been taken are in the info part of the thread.
 
ty2
So race night tonight?
Hopefully see you next Tuesday, have you chosen a livery if not post which one you want to use the ones that have already been taken are in the info part of the thread
 
Back