[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments
  • 22,080 views

What Would You Like To Use?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
I definitely need it and no not seen it have you any idea ?
 
I wil definitely be on next week and if everyone feels abs is needed we shall put it on :)

I think abs and tc avaliable to those who want it and we had the force default setup on which I think made for a better race.
 
I got a FR from you ryan and I dint know who it was so I didn't accept it but thank god I haven't deleted it so i will accept it when I can.
 
I got a FR from you ryan and I dint know who it was so I didn't accept it but thank god I haven't deleted it so i will accept it when I can.
Ok mate
 
Turns you I did delet it. Can u send again. I don't know why I didn't recognise the name. ;)
Ok matey no worries haha, what is your psn?
 
FRS_SK8R. I must have signed up for somthing and I want more people to race!
 
So race night tonight?
 
How's the racing going tonite Ryan are we having restrictions on or off ?
 
ty2
So race night tonight?
I'm at my girlfriends uncles funeral today, but we should be racing tonight yes and didn't everyone want ABS on?
 
My maws birthday today but going early hopefully be back in time most likely going to miss practice or most of it and not done any practice...You guys got any setups you could give me tonight or even tyre pressure's?
 
How about 5 laps each in our group to qualify as " ten minutes or so" sounds a little vague?
 
Back