[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments

What Would You Like To Use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ty2
What days will this be running? How long will races be ect?.... quite interested. :)
Tuesday's at 7pm UK time and we are doing three rounds a night, I'd say about 12 laps long it makes the races more fun. We did do 2 races a night one long race and one short but the long races sometimes got a bit tedious

Dont know if this would be popular but BMW Touring Car 2 races and Toyato Rocket Bunny for the 3rd?
Don't think that would work mate, I mean it could do but I don't know how it would work with the series? Like you're running two different types of car so would you have a leaderboard for the BMW and a separate one for the Rocket Bunny? I think it would get confusing lol

Don't think that would work mate, I mean it could do but I don't know how it would work with the series? Like you're running two different types of car so would you have a leaderboard for the BMW and a separate one for the Rocket Bunny? I think it would get confusing lol
Just stick to one series and after the 3 rounds if anyone wants one stick around just to have a bit of a tear up in the bunny's

Just stick to one series and after the 3 rounds if anyone wants one stick around just to have a bit of a tear up in the bunny's
Yeh that's what we will do, what does everyone want to do about the customisation of setups? Are we sticking to everyone having default setups or what does everyone want to do?

I doubt it rhino no one has picked there cars yet and there's no track listing or info yet may be a bit to much for Ryan to sort out in one nite and have 3 rounds
No I actually meant to start next week I completely forgot that it was the first today lol

Yeh that's what we will do, what does everyone want to do about the customisation of setups? Are we sticking to everyone having default setups or what does everyone want to do?
I think we should stick to default and see how it goes as we should know after the first 3 rounds weather it will work or not

I think we should stick to default and see how it goes as we should know after the first 3 rounds weather it will work or not

I would like the defaults locked out but people are saying it locks out the FFB settings which I think is a bit stupid, a gentelmans agreement though that no tuning will be allowed I think even the fuel.

I would like the defaults locked out but people are saying it locks out the FFB settings which I think is a bit stupid, a gentelmans agreement though that no tuning will be allowed I think even the fuel.
So hard though when we are doing stuff like that, like I like everyone in this group but you know when people know they can get away with stuff it's always a bit dodgy haha. I would do it but it depends on other people

Is there anyway of testing it out to see if it does lock out ffb if that's the case we will soon find out if anyone has got a sneaky bit of turning in

So hard though when we are doing stuff like that, like I like everyone in this group but you know when people know they can get away with stuff it's always a bit dodgy haha. I would do it but it depends on other people
Hand on my heart my word is my bond I will not tune my car I ain't that good at it anyway haha

Is there anyway of testing it out to see if it does lock out ffb if that's the case we will soon find out if anyone has got a sneaky bit of turning in
I suppose someone could test it out to see? I might have a go tonight see what happens

Also if everyone could post what tracks you would like in this series, obviously bare the car in mind for your choices

Could be easier Ryan if you choose the tracks as getting everyone to choose could be problematic and I'm with ale on that one if we do tune the cars I would be nice to share it I'm OK with either I just think if they are stock tunes it may make for more closer racing I think this part may need o be voted on ?

Could be easier Ryan if you choose the tracks as getting everyone to choose could be problematic and I'm with ale on that one if we do tune the cars I would be nice to share it I'm OK with either I just think if they are stock tunes it may make for more closer racing I think this part may need o be voted on ?
Well that's what I'm saying like it would be a majority vote

Back