[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments
  • 22,080 views

What Would You Like To Use?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Tracks i'd like to see...

Donnigton
Oulton
Laguna Seca
Monza
Spa
Bathurst
Road America

Nordschleife - Finale
Tracks i'd like to see...

Donnigton
Oulton
Laguna Seca
Monza
Spa
Bathurst
Road America

Nordschleife - Finale


all good track but personally i think Nordschleife cud be a boring race for a final
 
all good track but personally i think Nordschleife cud be a boring race for a final
Really? Tight twisty track with plenty of elavations with slow'ish cars...I think it would be amazing.
 
Really? Tight twisty track with plenty of elavations with slow'ish cars...I think it would be amazing.

dont get me wrong great track i just dont think it would work as a final
 
Ok everyone need your votes, BMW TC or BMW M1 PC. My vote is for the M1
 
What's happening tomorrow Ryan are we racing ?
 
Hope so I am looking forward to it.
Yes but we haven't chosen what cassette of car we are running or numbers and tracks think it could be a little to late for tomorrow to sort it all out
 
Yes but we haven't chosen what cassette of car we are running or numbers and tracks think it could be a little to late for tomorrow to sort it all out

hmmmmm good point.......
 
I'm waiting for everyone to choose which car they would like? Like I'd start tomorrow we would be good but it's looking more like next week now, so I don't know just see what happens guys. Mark which BMW would you like to use though? Haha the M1 or TC?
 
I'm waiting for everyone to choose which car they would like? Like I'd start tomorrow we would be good but it's looking more like next week now, so I don't know just see what happens guys. Mark which BMW would you like to use though? Haha the M1 or TC?

Ohhhh yeah lol, idot, the TC
 
Come on everyone Ryan needs to know what we are all doing he got a lot to sort out with setting up the page for track & cars ect ect ect
 
I haven't got that dlc yet so don't know. May have to get it later.
 
id like TC but not got the dlc
 
Why don't we just use the m1 everyone got that? ??
 
Start with laguna everyone knows that
 
Back