PS4 streamers - need your input!

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Finally getting internet with reasonable speeds in a couple days and definitely want to start streaming GT Sport stuff. My question is, where do I start when it comes to hardware and software needed for such a thing?

If you want it to be super simple you can download the Twitch app (I'm not sure about YouTube, might work the same?) on PS4 and directly stream from your console. Press the Share button and you'll get the options to set up the stream from there. Any webcam might require the PlayStation camera or different capturing methods.

If you want it to be super simple you can download the Twitch app (I'm not sure about YouTube, might work the same?) on PS4 and directly stream from your console. Press the Share button and you'll get the options to set up the stream from there. Any webcam might require the PlayStation camera or different capturing methods.
Figures it would be that simple. :lol: I'll look into it!

You don't even have to download any of the apps on PS4 itself. Just set up the needed account connections and stream via the share button.

Back