[PS4] T100 settingsPS4 

Poland
Poland
Hi dear racers.
I just can't set the wheel properly. Do someone have good settings for this wheel? I can't drive most of the cars, I'm feeling like they are too heavy, and turning is very slow and laggy.
Would love to see settings in main menu, and in car setup.

Later edit:
Best settings for T100 are posted by Zenzic below.

Last edited:
Alrigth, so I've set the wheel, and I think it's great (or just way better than default). I was reading many topics with settings for T300 and set the same as:

- entered the calibration process under wheel option
- rotation setting: follow the instruction for the first step and then when it asks you to turn the wheel 90^ put it in a 90^ ... [90 left, then 90 right not more, just 90 it will give You like ~230 or 240 degrees in total at the bottom)
- calibrated also the pedal
- increased Tire force to 150-200 and increased deadzone reduction feedback
- increased wheel sensitivity
- decreased brake deadzone
- increased brake sensitivity

I also found that (and this is mad in my opinion) steering lock and feedback should be adjusted for each car under car setting and it changes a lot..

Under Tuning Setup > FFB

Master Scale 42
Fx Scale 48
Fy Scale 44
Fz Scale 54
Mz Scale 100.1

It feels great in many cars, less understeer than default. For karts try to change master scale parameter to 50-70 as you like.

Thanks to paulpg87 and graveltrap for the numbers. You can press the F button on the wheel if You want more agressive FFB (red light will be blinking)

I'm using a T100 on PS4 as well. Spent two hours yesterday messing around with settings and found something I'm mediocrely happy with. Will spend some more time with it tonight and post here.

My bad, I miss read the thread title, I'm using a 300...Hold on this is a different thread :confused:

I guess the info I posted is still applicable in some way!

Last edited:
Alrigth, so I've set the wheel, and I think it's great (or just way better than default). I was reading many topics with settings for T300 and set the same as:

It feels great in many cars, less understeer than default. For karts try to change master scale parameter to 50-70 as you like.

Thanks to paulpg87 and graveltrap for the numbers. You can press the F button on the wheel if You want more agressive FFB (red light will be blinking)

Isn't the blinking red light just showing the wheel is in auto centering mode? That just tries to auto centre the wheel and is only recommended for games where FFB isn't accurately modeled. You should be getting much better results with the light on constant red.

I used it on DriveClub a few times and it just made the wheel really stiff. Made driving easier but it wasn't great at giving feedback on what the car was about to do.

Yes in Driveclub it was very stiff, too much I would say. At project Cars it feels very good, stiffer than constant but playable. Have You tried settings that I posted? Or You're still waiting for game to arrive?

Its been delivered now but I'm still at work so I'll give it a go over the weekend and let you know. Thanks for the settings though!

Does anyone get a fairly loud clicking sound very frequently when turning the wheel past ~15-20 degrees to either side? Started on mine - unless I turn FFB extremely low - after just a few hours of use, and it's annoying as hell.

Indication of a production fault, or just because it's a cheap wheel made of low quality materials?
So far I have hesitated to bring it back to the shop as my idea of a fun afternoon doesn't include lugging a wheel around in a taxi and trying to tell the shop keeper, who barely spoke English (I'm an expat), that something may or may not be wrong with my T100.

Right now the clicking - and the limb and sluggish FFB feel (my past wheel experiences include the Driving Force Pro and G25) - is actually pushing me towards just using the DS4 controller instead (which works very well in this game after some adjustments).

So it turns out I managed to use the wheel with Driveclub for two weeks without ever actually trying to press that F button. I thought the blinking red light was because the wheel is only partially compatible with the PS4 (no dashboard use).
Pressing it now and getting a fixed red light instantly made for a much better experince, particularly with some of the individual car FFB settings that Drive_with_me quoted further up.

Turning off that centering spring also mostly fixed the clicking problem. Still happens during some turns when the forces are strong, but not nearly as frequently now.

Turning off that centering spring also mostly fixed the clicking problem. Still happens during some turns when the forces are strong, but not nearly as frequently now.
Is that not clipping? How is looking Your upper left diag in telemetric when turning? You can post screenshot.

I'll take a look tomorrow, I've packed my wheel away for tonight.

The clicking can happen even with very modest steering force (I meant strong as in comparatively in my last post). If I crank the tire force up to 150 for instance, as suggested - with the main FFB strength at 70 - the wheel is clicking again in most turns.

I m using the following settings

Calibrate the wheel
steering dead zone 0 or 5
steering sensitivity 80 0r 85
tire force 185

Its not perfect but its better than the default

Last edited:
I'm preety sure it's clipping. This will be seen on graph like big L letters when turning.

Nothing unusual in the graph when the clicks happen, so I guess it might be a defect or quirk in the wheel. Doesn't happen too often at modest FFB settings - typically once or twice per lap on a GP length track - so I think I'll just live with it.
After adjusting the FFB settings for individual cars (so far just broadly the same settings for all) I'm actually fairly satisfied with the liveliness of the FFB. Just had a few laps in the Caterham Superlight and you can really feel it move around.

OK, so I've tested many many many settings, and best feeeling is on Zenzic setup. If you want to feel more FFB effect, just adjust main scale to 80-110 in car tune menu before race, and for karts you should lower steering sensitivity.

I'd suggest using the Jack Spades settings. They are mentioned in a thread on this forum along with a stickied thread on the Official PCars forum. They are by far the best settings I've used.

Hello everyone . I'm having a problem with the T100 on PS4 : The directional button to the right and down a few times does not work. What could be happening ?

Back