PS4: Trophies

• Thread starter TT92
  • 110 comments
In finally got the 1% Trophy yesterday... nearly 2,500km at Zandvoort :lol:

I was sat on 98 for ages, and the trophy just wouldn't drop... seems you need to be 'perfect' on every sector to get it to increase once you get towards the top couple of percent... drop in the odd 'Impressive' or 'very good' and it won't click over. In the end I went to hotlap to run less fuel and get a bit more grip, drove at 95% and just hit braking markers and apex's.

I'm now at 77% trophies, and I think that's as far as I can go with the current bugs.

This is why I quoted version numbers. My disc is day one release, Australian region and is version 1.1.2 so there is no other option to roll back the game any further than this. Unless I find another region disc on eBay :-( And then that provides its own set of problems.

I have day 1 disc version and mine is of the following,it does try to auto update when i insert disc and it starts installing but i cancel and delete that straight away,but i am going to re do this trophy thing on my other account just to see.EDIT: So at start of the game it does say version 1.1.2 so i will let you know,but with this is how i got them first time.

Attachments

• ACC information.png
    ACC information.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I have day 1 disc version and mine is of the following,it does try to auto update when i insert disc and it starts installing but i cancel and delete that straight away,but i am going to re do this trophy thing on my other account just to see.EDIT: So at start of the game it does say version 1.1.2 so i will let you know,but with this is how i got them first time.

Yep 1.1.2 is the Oz disc. The easiest way to make sure there is no auto update is to just pull the network cable plug ;-) That fixes that quite well ;-)

One thing, the second time I rolled the game back I backed up my save game file to a USB and then deleted it from the console so it was a clean install.

So i'm having a go on second account.All 2018 season cars done.I will do 2019 cars tomorrow....Funny thing though the trophy for budget popped and yet i had a very wild lap with incidents lol

EDIT: Ok i have just completed the trophies for 2nd time.

So i had deleted previous save file,deleted all things to do with ACC.
Started disc on original 1.0 0r 1.1.2 DO NOT UPDATE.
Enter single player pick quick race 5 minutes,you can put AI on very easy if you want.
I ran MT Stability off,damage at 100% everything else enabled i think.

Start off in 2018 season Do cars from alphabetical order and tracks from left to right.
Cycle through all cars and tracks until you have completed all cars.
Now move onto 2019 season and only use the 2019 model cars,any tracks.
Before start of last race the variety trophy should pop,complete race and Master of all will pop.

Special Notes: At the end of each race DO NOT exit completely out,Follow the onscreen prompts,Down to the right bottom of screen,first press will put you in pits.There will be a timer running up top in yellow,just sit and wait.Once every car has finished it will move onto podium.Wait for the prompt at bottom of screen to tell you to exit.Then after that exit back out to your selection screen and pick next car and track.... Good Luck everyone

Last edited:
Time for and update.

My driving Platinum trophy did not pop until I reached 9,541 points. This was two days, 5 solo player races and two special events and about 20 laps testing set ups after I reached 9,500.

BTW my safety score (SA) once I reached 70 now creeps along at the pace of dry rot ;-) It now takes 4 or 5 10 min races to advance 1 point when previously it would tick up 2 points a race.

So with the PS Trophies I am now at 85% complete. The ones so far unobtainable are the 3 Gold Cup Career ones (Sprint, Tour and Marathon) and the Variety is the Spice of Life. As of me switching off my PS4 5mins ago no one has these yet either so we all await a patch. The Spice one about 0.2% of people have it so IF I get bored I may roll the game back again and give it another crack.

Another interesting point is after the update we had this week the version number of the game has not changed, it is still 1.3.7

Is anyone else able to save more than 5 custom colour cars, or is it only me?

Update Time (again)

Trophy - Variety is the Spice of Life. I finally did it.

At this stage only people that have a disc version 1.1.2 can get it.

How to:

1) Back up ACC saved game data from system storage to a USB (and online if you can)
2) Delete game
3) Delete save game data from system storage
4) Disconnect network cable or turn off Wi-Fi
5) insert disc and re-install game without updates
6) Make sure game version is 1.1.2 (or lower)
7) Have a copy of the car list printed off (see attached file)
8) Cycle through tracks in hot lap mode and do one lap with each car
9) Mark off each car as you use it. It can get VERY confusing

Note: you MUST cycle through 2018 car list and then 2019 car list to get to use ALL models and believe me it is very very easy to miss one

The trophy did pop once I went to the track with the last car. It did not actually move. If you want to try (and be very lazy) just go to the track with the car and don't drive it.

I am now at 87% through the trophies and this leaves only the 3 career ones that only a patch will be able to fix.

Good luck :-)

Attachments

• AC Competizione car list.pdf
    73.3 KB · Views: 33
There are some rumors of a Patch.

I really hope they fix the trophies.

I kinda put the game on hold for a bit until they fix it.

Now trying to platinium Project cars 2. That one is pretty easy. Only need to grind some Acolades then I am all done with that.

Also will begin Dirt rally VR. Although that is one really hard game to platinium. Not sure if its within my reach with my average skills.

Main problem for me is after ACC, its really hard to play other racing games, because honestly IMO they are all way behind the Physics of ACC.

I even took up the old AC again, I love that game too, but it kinda feels a bit weird after playing ACC. I was trying the special event with the BMW on Silverstone, and the car was all over the place lol. Its going to take a while for me to adjust back to AC physics again :-)

I have a weekly lobby race on GTS. Now going to ACC from that is *really* hard!!

I think when they finally sort through the bugs tho it will be my #1 game for the next 3-6 months, and hopefully even longer with private lobbies.

But yeah expecting second patch next week, and a follow up a few weeks later before GT4 pack and upgrade to version 1.5.X so quite a lot coming for us console players hopefully.

Another glitched trophy, "Lapping the Field", supposed to mean lapping a field of 15 or more cars during a race. I entered my first online race, and started in the pit while a race had already started (didn't know you could do that.) Anyway, I sat there for a while thinking it was a qualifying session, but once I realized the race was in progress I said, what the hell, I'll get out there. As soon as I pulled out of my pit space the Lapping the Field trophy popped. I also didn't hit anyone in my two laps of a first race. Successful test!

Update Time (again)

Trophy - Variety is the Spice of Life. I finally did it.

At this stage only people that have a disc version 1.1.2 can get it.

How to:

1) Back up ACC saved game data from system storage to a USB (and online if you can)
2) Delete game
3) Delete save game data from system storage
4) Disconnect network cable or turn off Wi-Fi
5) insert disc and re-install game without updates
6) Make sure game version is 1.1.2 (or lower)
7) Have a copy of the car list printed off (see attached file)
8) Cycle through tracks in hot lap mode and do one lap with each car
9) Mark off each car as you use it. It can get VERY confusing

Note: you MUST cycle through 2018 car list and then 2019 car list to get to use ALL models and believe me it is very very easy to miss one

The trophy did pop once I went to the track with the last car. It did not actually move. If you want to try (and be very lazy) just go to the track with the car and don't drive it.

I am now at 87% through the trophies and this leaves only the 3 career ones that only a patch will be able to fix.

Good luck :-)

Hey...you don't have to backup your save file, not even delete it.

You can go from last version to first without any problems with save file...get the trophies, install update and keep up playing

Apperently there is a patch incoming in a few days that will fix the achivements.

It was scheduled for January 27, but it has been put back a few days.

Hopefully it will fix the game so it will be posibel to complete it :-)

Apperently there is a patch incoming in a few days that will fix the achivements.

It was scheduled for January 27, but it has been put back a few days.

Hopefully it will fix the game so it will be posibel to complete it :-)

Here's waiting with baited breath ;-)

My variety trophy finally popped yesterday after the patch. I just started doing hot Laps rotating cars and tracks. It popped when I had 5 or 6 cars to go.

Obviously it'll take some time until enough people have tried it, but early rumours don't look that promising: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/91180-glitched-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=2251573

I have waited until someone else verified what I have already discovered.

I have patiently waited for this patch and left career on a Gold medal just before the Zolder race (that's at about 15% complete). I completed Zolder with 100% clean laps, all sessions completed, fastest in every practice, qualifying and races. So I hit continue career, the game downgraded me to silver, did not award the hammer time points or anything else. Previously (before this patch) it would at least give me the Gold medal for the wins. It would only stop awarding the Golds with the endurance events.

So being royally annoyed I proceeded to Brands Hatch to try the "BUGGED" wet practice event. Again, nothing has changed after doing it 3 times with consistent laps I got nothing. Prior to all the running updates I would at least get Silver here.

So after paying for Imola (which is great BTW) I am now still stuck with 3 trophies to go before I can unlock the platinum.. Still >:-(

I am now of the opinion that this game will never be finished and free of bugs. It is worth noting that to be a PS title there is two criteria it must meet, 1 is that it is playable with a hand controller and 2 that it is valid trophies.

Lastly it is the updates that are the problem.

I have waited until someone else verified what I have already discovered.

I have patiently waited for this patch and left career on a Gold medal just before the Zolder race (that's at about 15% complete). I completed Zolder with 100% clean laps, all sessions completed, fastest in every practice, qualifying and races. So I hit continue career, the game downgraded me to silver, did not award the hammer time points or anything else. Previously (before this patch) it would at least give me the Gold medal for the wins. It would only stop awarding the Golds with the endurance events.

So being royally annoyed I proceeded to Brands Hatch to try the "BUGGED" wet practice event. Again, nothing has changed after doing it 3 times with consistent laps I got nothing. Prior to all the running updates I would at least get Silver here.

So after paying for Imola (which is great BTW) I am now still stuck with 3 trophies to go before I can unlock the platinum.. Still >:-(

I am now of the opinion that this game will never be finished and free of bugs. It is worth noting that to be a PS title there is two criteria it must meet, 1 is that it is playable with a hand controller and 2 that it is valid trophies.

Lastly it is the updates that are the problem.
Is there a chance that the requirements being changed while the career was active has affected it?

Is there a chance that the requirements being changed while the career was active has affected it?

Yes, I did think about this. The lucky(?) thing is the problems are obvious at 15% through the career. On short this is not a huge amount of time to lose to try it.

Regardless it still does not explain Brands Hatch Wet practice event. I am also thinking of loading the day one disc version on a spare PS4 and use my saved game file to test the Brands Hatch event. It wouldn't be the first time I have had to wind back the game to get trophies ;-)

BTW I did try from scratch to do career this way on my PS4 Pro BUT as we all know the game is practically unwatchable without the patches >:-( And No, I will not be buying a PS5 just to do this either ;-) But the thought has crossed my mind.

I'm on PS5. Started a fresh short career on hard today, all poles, wins and clean laps etc and had gold going into the Brands wet test. Then, oof, no medal and downgraded to Silver.

I might try again on Pro but doubt it'll make any difference

I'm on PS5. Started a fresh short career on hard today, all poles, wins and clean laps etc and had gold going into the Brands wet test. Then, oof, no medal and downgraded to Silver.

I might try again on Pro but doubt it'll make any difference

You are just the person I want to talk to. You have a PS5 so do you have the disc version? If so, please try the career *without* installing any updates. BTW before you delete the game backup all your game save and progress so you can get back to here later if you want.

Two things, all the trophies should now work and I would like know what the video quality is like. You may have to lock the PS5 output to 1080P from what I have read so far. I am on PS4 pro and the original disc version is unplayable for me on my setup.

You are just the person I want to talk to. You have a PS5 so do you have the disc version? If so, please try the career *without* installing any updates. BTW before you delete the game backup all your game save and progress so you can get back to here later if you want.

Two things, all the trophies should now work and I would like know what the video quality is like. You may have to lock the PS5 output to 1080P from what I have read so far. I am on PS4 pro and the original disc version is unplayable for me on my setup.
Also on ps5, I’ve noticed that along with setting 1080 output to also turn off hdr, this makes a massive difference to graphics.
Acc is acknowledged to have rubbish hdr even on pc.
I’m more than happy with how it looks and runs now on ps5.
Also seems to run better, ie less crashes, from external hard drive.

From an user on 505Discord to Mike (505 customer support service)

@mike505 I got confirmation from my friend that he finally managed to finish the career mode with a gold medal! So the trophies can be obtained after the recent patch! That being said we're still unsure what the requirements are to maintain the gold medal. We're thinking that the point system doesn't matter at all. It's mostly clean driving and stuff. It's very strange. Not something you'd expect in the first place. Either way, I'm going to be playing a lot of career in the next weeks. I'll report back in a few days/weeks on my progress. Thank you so much for your hard work.

From an user on 505Discord to Mike (505 customer support service)

@mike505 I got confirmation from my friend that he finally managed to finish the career mode with a gold medal! So the trophies can be obtained after the recent patch! That being said we're still unsure what the requirements are to maintain the gold medal. We're thinking that the point system doesn't matter at all. It's mostly clean driving and stuff. It's very strange. Not something you'd expect in the first place. Either way, I'm going to be playing a lot of career in the next weeks. I'll report back in a few days/weeks on my progress. Thank you so much for your hard work.

I said this a couple post s ago just after the last patch

Quote me "I have patiently waited for this patch and left career on a Gold medal just before the Zolder race (that's at about 15% complete). I completed Zolder with 100% clean laps, all sessions completed, fastest in every practice, qualifying and races. So I hit continue career, the game downgraded me to silver, did not award the hammer time points or anything else. Previously (before this patch) it would at least give me the Gold medal for the wins. It would only stop awarding the Golds with the endurance events."

So i will be very interested in how you go and *IF* you can get a Gold at brands Hatch Wet Test. I have tried this many, many times now after each subsequent patch with no luck and only getting Bronze at best. Where as the wet test at Misano I get Gold first time every time.

I am frustrated beyond belief with this game :-(

I said this a couple post s ago just after the last patch

Quote me "I have patiently waited for this patch and left career on a Gold medal just before the Zolder race (that's at about 15% complete). I completed Zolder with 100% clean laps, all sessions completed, fastest in every practice, qualifying and races. So I hit continue career, the game downgraded me to silver, did not award the hammer time points or anything else. Previously (before this patch) it would at least give me the Gold medal for the wins. It would only stop awarding the Golds with the endurance events."

So i will be very interested in how you go and *IF* you can get a Gold at brands Hatch Wet Test. I have tried this many, many times now after each subsequent patch with no luck and only getting Bronze at best. Where as the wet test at Misano I get Gold first time every time.

I am frustrated beyond belief with this game :-(
Try new career from scratch .. the one on 505discord got the gold medal..so..

Try new career from scratch .. the one on 505discord got the gold medal..so..

Why the heck not? It's not as though I haven't restarted it a dozen or so times before :-( At least I will know by the time I'm 15% through whether or not it is going to work.

I will let you know how I get on.

Good news! It seems they are possible and someone has got the long career trophy at least: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/91180-glitched-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=2258103

i earned trophy tour (mid career )

Some tips maybe help you guys. i know exactly how to beat career with overall gold.

1. Difficulty not matter. so play on easy. i did long career on normal and mid career on easy.

2.Realistic and assist doesn't effect on overall

3. Make sure play with porsche 991 GT3. its the best car by far

4. Gold medal requirements : play practice with best lap. Qualifying 1 2 3 with best lap. Do not skip anything and win race

5. Brands hatch wet weather. it need to do 7 laps in 11 minutes for getting gold medal. when you did 1 lap save it and try to do another lap. it don't need to doing 7 clean laps in a row without saving game.

6.Endurance glitch. you don't need doing 80 90 laps for each races. just try block ai to give them pitstop. new update added a glitch pitstop. it really really helps specially in spa 12hrs long career.

7. Endurance Hotstint event : silverstone wet weather. it's the hardest hotlap event. it need to do a clean lap in 2:4.500 in wet weather for getting gold medal

8.Endurance Spa francorchamp Hotlap. it need to do a clean lap in 2:23 for getting gold medal.

9.Short career is 20 25 hrs. mid 40 45 hrs and long 50 60 hrs

10. when you beat career with overall gold trophy should pop. my result on mid career on easy difficulty

Looks like the best option for confirmation is getting an alien to try them. You just need to be really good (and consistent), I guess.

Good news! It seems they are possible and someone has got the long career trophy at least: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/91180-glitched-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=2258103

Looks like the best option for confirmation is getting an alien to try them. You just need to be really good (and consistent), I guess.

I will be giving it another go either today or tomorrow. BTW you don't need to be an alien just be prepared to put the time in. There is nothing hard about the 3 career trophies except the endurance events, the night driving is quite challenging due to the headlights. The workaround is to turn on the driving ;-)

I am still of the impression that the only way to get the trophies is by using the day one disc version. Unplayable on my PS4Pro due to my eyesight and poor graphics but possibly a PS5 would do the trick. I should know soon enough and let everyone know how I went.

Back