PS4 users

• Thread starter smilerftm
  • 263 comments
whether this is the best thread for this I don't know, but seeing as we're all on PS4...

I've been thinking about creating a PCARS open wheel championship series. Instead of running the modern open wheelers though I am thinking about starting in the Lotus 49, as a 60s F1-style series. Then each season we move forward to a different classic car (so 49, 72, 78, 98T...) so we move forward in time and the race cars develop with the series. Hopefully by the time we reach the 90s there'd be a suitable DLC (Reynard 96i again!)

would anyone be interested in such a concept? If there's enough interest I'll create and run the concept and get some fellow members here to help if you want to.

whether this is the best thread for this I don't know, but seeing as we're all on PS4...

I've been thinking about creating a PCARS open wheel championship series. Instead of running the modern open wheelers though I am thinking about starting in the Lotus 49, as a 60s F1-style series. Then each season we move forward to a different classic car (so 49, 72, 78, 98T...) so we move forward in time and the race cars develop with the series. Hopefully by the time we reach the 90s there'd be a suitable DLC (Reynard 96i again!)

would anyone be interested in such a concept? If there's enough interest I'll create and run the concept and get some fellow members here to help if you want to.

Love the idea but don't think I have the time as I'm entered into Stalliono's championship.

would anyone be interested in such a concept? If there's enough interest I'll create and run the concept and get some fellow members here to help if you want to.[/QUOT
I'm in PSN: GTP_Strop

PSN SkyyJuice

psn ron24

Feel free to add me please no kids adults only on friend request and put from
GTPlanet , If possible friends near my time zone Eastern Time Zone as i don't have a lot of play time. i'm a ok racer, I race clean i'll be as clean as possible, but I make mistakes. looking forward to using my Fanatec Clubsport V2 wheel base and Clubdport v1.5 shifter and V2 pedals on my ps4 . And no offence kids i like my adult time.

Attachments

• DSCN0913.JPG
    DSCN0913.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 6
New day , new guys , new number.....46 up up up, foefty eight 58 .

01- SmilerFTM
02- SynGamer
03- sbankus
04- HammyMansell
05- gauige100
06- wilOOy
07- McKiernan
08- MCGERTY
09- priesty_lfc
10- Mauler_77
11- wickenex
12- iamlanky
13- Zakspeed_TV
14- svenvangent968
15- xXJojjeXx
16- fmx69
17- SOTONsaint13
18- EliteKilla29
19- doomstorm16
20- Choppa24
21- zeydius
22- gd1617
23- Gran Turismo Guy
24- thegt500
25- sp00ky-w00ky-
26- SoCaLLbeer
27- Kkj_10
28- RRusso88
29- helicon2
30- HAGIE-GT
31- GTP_Jump_Ace
32- GTP_brit999
33- fortbo
34- IrwingBR
35- B_Bubbles_66
36- KAWIGREEN23
37- GTPZ_Tuscani08
38- cupra-r
39- VirtualBornRacer
40- Wolfman_UK
41- MXHyland
42- MR_COMMANDER
43- paulpg87
44- MrTans
45- Danielholmer
46- StaLLiOnO
47- jaczrwild3
48- Black-_-Hole1885
49- xeronima
50- ward_42
51- Storm--Trooper-
52- GTP_Strop
53- SkyyJuice
54- Roundrocket
55- jetsetsonic
56- sir_swiftknight
57- ron24
58- GTP_Monkey........................................Next please , Foefty nine iszze still empty

Last edited:
Have lurked throughout the delays but now it's finally happening, I'll be available to try some racing. Will be driving slowly (but fairly) at the back of the pack.

Might not be able to get on often so will probably be more for time trialing.

psn - mwng2020

psn ron24

Feel free to add me please no kids adults only on friend request and put from
GTPlanet , If possible friends near my time zone Eastern Time Zone as i don't have a lot of play time. i'm a ok racer, I race clean i'll be as clean as possible, but I make mistakes. looking forward to using my Fanatec Clubsport V2 wheel base and Clubdport v1.5 shifter and V2 pedals on my ps4 . And no offence kids i like my adult time.
Sorry, tried adding ron24 on PSN, but it doesn't find it in the search = i'm probably doing it wrong. Feel free to add iamlanky

Sorry, tried adding ron24 on PSN, but it doesn't find it in the search = i'm probably doing it wrong. Feel free to add iamlanky
my nephew had the same problem. i'll check my settings on friend request. i just sent you one.

Back