PS4 users

• Thread starter smilerftm
  • 263 comments
Count me in but I won't really be online until mid-august. PSN:monkeylima.
P.S. Due to lack of online expirence, really only playing GT and Forza Career modes, and pure laziness; I have developed some extremely bad habits. Such as: Braking really late, smoking the tyres in corners (not really during time trials though), and contact with AI cars (such as using them as cushions so I can minimize braking) It will be a learning expirence for me...

FYI. Under privacy settings on PS4. Press connecting with friends. Press Search. Choose anyone. It let's players find you through searches.

A number of members who posted here as this on 'No one'.

Friend request sent (or already received) to everyone so far on the list. Only player I've not been able to find is number 23 on the 1st post Gran Turismo Guy

PSN: NUFC_1989_
Look forward to some fun racing with you lads an lasses. Work gets really busy in the summer so I can't commit to most leagues, only guaranteed day off is Saturday and I'll be using a T300 when it gets here.

PSN ID SkaankyPuppy

I am getting excited now for the release date. Until then, I will just have to be content with GT Academy on GT6, starts tomorrow!

Once I get on the PS3 later I will add some people from the list. Feel free to Add me. Looking forward to racing with some like minded people!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Will be looking for some online fun after I have sunk my teeth into the career. (I'm Australian, so beware the lag lol)

PSN: Noxrai

Those who added me on the psn (my account is "Black-_-Hole1885"): Could you tell me who added me (who of you guys added me)?

Add me to the list. :)

PSN: Rexuz

Me and my colleagues + friends will most likely play very much practice sessions to start with.

Latest Posts

Back