PS4 vs PS5

Portugal
Portugal
Hi. I've sent to warranty my Dualsense, so i'm only having a dualshock 4 to play with.

Can I play PS4 version with all i've achieved in PS5 version?

Whatever i win now on PS4 version will it pass to PS5 version?

Thanks.

Hi. I've sent to warranty my Dualsense, so i'm only having a dualshock 4 to play with.

Can I play PS4 version with all i've achieved in PS5 version?

Whatever i win now on PS4 version will it pass to PS5 version?

Thanks.

Can you not buy another ps5 controller or a cheap one to carry you over?

I already have 2 dualsense. Both sent to warranty. Left Drift.
Nightmare mate. Sorry can't answer you question.

Durability on these seems questionable, one of mine has developed that seemingly well known sticky x button issue, which I'm gradually massaging out in different ways.

Yes, the savegame will be the same between th PS4 and PS5 versions as long as you're using the same PSN account.
Beware that if you pop a trophy on your PS4 it will not neccessarily pop on your PS5 when you get back on there. (For some they will pop automatically, for some you have to redo the action the trophy describes, and for a select few trophies you will not be able to repeat it (some of the menu book items I believe).

Yes, the savegame will be the same between th PS4 and PS5 versions as long as you're using the same PSN account.
Beware that if you pop a trophy on your PS4 it will not neccessarily pop on your PS5 when you get back on there. (For some they will pop automatically, for some you have to redo the action the trophy describes, and for a select few trophies you will not be able to repeat it (some of the menu book items I believe).
Thanks.

Back