[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Race 1

Got a horrible start and dropped a good four places before the first corner, had good battles with @filipino1234 and @Glenalz81 though.

Race 2

Too many spins >_> Not stopping could well have worked had I not had a few too many (dumb) penalties or moments going backwards.

Good stuff. I'm astonished you basically had zero damages from the contact that closed my championship bid! I guess this game really is weird

Good stuff. I'm astonished you basically had zero damages from the contact that closed my championship bid! I guess this game really is weird
I think I got really lucky with where you hit me, which is a first. I've normally been practically terminal when I've been hit in this series.

Apologies though, I feel bad that it was me who ended your title hopes, even though there wasn't a huge amount I could have done at the time.

I think I got really lucky with where you hit me, which is a first. I've normally been practically terminal when I've been hit in this series.

Apologies though, I feel bad that it was me who ended your title hopes, even though there wasn't a huge amount I could have done at the time.
would probably have been an undeserved win for Dave is crazy faster than me... I just hope I'll have another chance someday, winning a gtp event is one of those little "life achievements" I have in my list since I understood I have no chance of ever racing in real life

ahahah i'm old and moneyless mate, unless i steal your fiat Punto tuned engine and stick it in a formula car i won't go anywhere :D
I'm 30 this year and don't even have a driving license. I plan on doing some amateur stuff in the next 18 months when I get it all sorted. Plenty of opportunities to race regardless of age.

I'm 30 this year and don't even have a driving license. I plan on doing some amateur stuff in the next 18 months when I get it all sorted. Plenty of opportunities to race regardless of age.
35 here with ex wife and house mortgage to pay. Also with salary not being regularly paid.

I started being realist years ago. :D

35 here with ex wife and house mortgage to pay. Also with salary not being regularly paid.

I started being realist years ago. :D

While its not a car as such, bu t have a look around at so.e of the major karting circuits, some do lease plans for cheap, we don't have them in my neck of Australia anymore, but I'm looking at all possibilities of trying to get in a car, its not impossible :)

Back