PS5/ACC Pirelli Porsche/BMW Multi-Class Cup Series, Fridays, 4pm est, Sign Up to Join Us!!

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 140 comments
@BIG CAROLINA
I saw your reaction to the above post...any interest in joining? See the 1st post of this thread for formal sign up instructions to get set on the roster and classed.

@BIG CAROLINA
I saw your reaction to the above post...any interest in joining? See the 1st post of this thread for formal sign up instructions to get set on the roster and clas

@BIG CAROLINA
I saw your reaction to the above post...any interest in joining? See the 1st post of this thread for formal sign up instructions to get set on the roster and classed.
I would if work wasn't so crazy. I may have a more concrete schedule in a month or so. If that does happen I will definitely join.

This a great tutorial/pep talk with the head of handling and vehicle R&D for ACC's developer, KUNOS Simulazioni.
This tutorial is a starters tutorial on where to begin with ACC acclimation and tuning. Very basic, but very effective. I have begun every setup using this as start point, and then work out from there. Hope this helps for those having any trouble finding pace or consistency.

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Butler_Racing (#450)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

Screenshot_20220916_084530.jpg

ACC/PS5 Pirelli
Porsche GT3 Supercup
Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #1
Friday, September 16th
9pm est

Alright fellas, our 1st Event of our inaugural season of the Porsche GT3 Supercup series on ACC is finally here. A few points that we should note before tonight's Event:

- ACC is not GT7. Driving in ACC requires much more precision and an elevated need for clean racing than we have been afforded. Contact should be avoided at all costs. The smallest of bumps/contact can unsettle an opponents car. Be patient, and make sure to get heat in those tires before digging into the battles. Hold your lines and respect other driver's lines and space when battling.

-All in game penalties must be adhered to and served if necessary. (Drive Thru [DT], stop & go [S&G], track limit, etc. Warnings for track limits, keep on racing...just be mindful to not do it too many times as it will result in an ingame penalty.
Along with the ingame immediate penalties, we will still be reviewing incidents when reported. I encourage drivers to pm me with any incidents that are in question.

-No pitstops required (except penalties/repairs), and no cautions are available for this series.

-If you are unfamiliar with the rolling race start procedure, see below:
Once the controls unlock, place the car in 1st gear and begin moving forward. Be sure to keep the car within the green bars range, and take note of which side the indicator is directing you to. (You will get a penalty if out of position). On approach to the start/finish line, keep the slider in the green up to the startung lights/green lights. (do not exceed 43mph (69kph-ish) on lead up.

-With the 2 month lead up to this series, plenty of links and resourses have been made available for getting the game setup sorted, controls sorted, and some instruction and understanding for tuning in ACC. Please review this link if necessary:
ACC/PS5 New Driver Setup Help

-We will be running a Reverse grid procedure for Race 2. Since we are capped at 16 for the party chat, it will be imperative that all drivers review this procedure and understand the process. We will have a limited amount of time between races, and we will all need to be on point for this to go smoothly. If unsure of anything, please ask before the room opens. Please review this link carefully, and ask me prior to the room opening for clarifications.
Manual Reverse Grid Procedure - MUST KNOW

-Please be prompt when the invite is sent at 9pm est. We have 10 minutes to get everyone in the room before the 15 minute Qualifying session begins automatically. Please be in the room as soon as possible and please make sure your presets and all setups are in order before entering. Only thing you should need to do upon entering is load your preset tune if you have one.

-After qualifying, be sure to select "Return to pits", and PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT "DRIVE" before the 30 second timer runs out. You will start from the pits if missed, and we will not restart.

Race Event Details

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Butler_Racing (#450)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

For tonight, we look to have at least 18 drivers confirmed for the event, with possibly up to 20 for Race 2. Drivers who miss race 1 will start at the back of the grid in Race 2. Grid Order will be called out.

Race room will be run through the Private Lobby feature and is accessible thru "Invite only" Please check your PSN message list to be sure you're on the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List". Message me prior to 9pm est if you have not been added.

Invites will be sent out and Race room will be opened at 9pm est sharp. Please be prompt, and be sure to load your tuning preset prior to qualifying.

Also, Party Chat will be opened with invites sent to the same group. Limited to 16, so first come first serve. Party chat will be open during Free Practice sessions, and during the Race 2 manual Reverse grid procedure (Q2). Please make sure mics are muted for Q1, R1, and R2.

Good luck to everyone racing tonight, and see you all at race time.

PS: Last shot for drivers to establish their team entry before the season. I will accept team entries after this event, however, any point scored prior to a team being formed will not count toward the standings.
Screenshot_20220916_081838.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the new 1.8 update is coming September 29th. So, whatever we've learned from race #1 is out the window, as we will have to relearn the new tire and physics model. :nervous:

FMW
Looks like the new 1.8 update is coming September 29th. So, whatever we've learned from race #1 is out the window, as we will have to relearn the new tire and physics model. :nervous:
Luckily, we will all be dealing with the same changes, and the fact that each track will require its own scratch built tune, we should be able to adjust accordingly. Not too worried.

@ruggermole
@Harry Rowley
@Marcus Garvey

Please register your entry with SIMGRID at the link below. Select follow for the series, which will then open you up to "Register" your entry. This is just an addition feature for scoring and tracking that I'd like to afford if we can get everyone signed in. Only necessary to register once, and no need to cancel your entry if you cannot make it.

@ruggermole
@Harry Rowley
@Marcus Garvey

Please register your entry with SIMGRID at the link below. Select follow for the series, which will then open you up to "Register" your entry. This is just an addition feature for scoring and tracking that I'd like to afford if we can get everyone signed in. Only necessary to register once, and no need to cancel your entry if you cannot make it.
Covid man down…. To sick to sit!

“Have fun, drive safe boys…”

Am I still able to join this series and start on race 2? New to ACC, and looking for something like this. I’m DR C in GT7.
Yes, plenty of room on the grid, and never too late to jump in. Follow the sign instructions in the 1st post of this thread, and I'll get you added to the roster. Welcome aboard.👍

Thank you!

PSN: Dcon67
GTPlanet: Dcon67
Car#: 67
Your entry is in and accepted. Get started on your timevtrial and livery as noted in 1st post when you have the chance. Looking forward to racing with you. Our next Event, is at Spa on Sept. 30th.👍

Be sure to accept the friends request on psn, and be sure your privacy setting are set to accept psn messages so I can add you to our psn invite group for race room access.

Last edited:
Love to join if you will have me for Spa.

PSN: pinot_casey
GTPlanet: trufl_hntr
Car#: 843
Would be very happy to have you, and hopefully for the season. :cheers:
Have a look at the first post, and be sure to sign up for SimGrid. Be sure to select "Follow", and then refresh page and then "register".
From there, begin your time trial as instructed, and I will reply with your driver classification. Then you can render and submit your livery for the series. Glad to have you, and looking forward to racing with you.

Would be very happy to have you, and hopefully for the season. :cheers:
Have a look at the first post, and be sure to sign up for SimGrid. Be sure to select "Follow", and then refresh page and then "register".
From there, begin your time trial as instructed, and I will reply with your driver classification. Then you can render and submit your livery for the series. Glad to have you, and looking forward to racing with you.
Fantastic!
Absolutely would like to run the series.

I’ll get to the time trial, pretty new to ACC so I’m sure I will safely run near the back. 😂

Event Details
and
Confirmation of
Attendance Post
Event #2 at Spa Francorchamps
Friday, September 30th, 2022
9pm est

Track: Spa Francorchamps
In game Practice/Qualifying time: 1:00
In game Race time: 2:00
Track Condition/Temp: Cloudy/Variable

Race Night Format and Reverse Grid Procedure

Series Main Post with Tuning and Help Links

30 grid spots available in Private Lobbies:
-First 30 to confirm attending guarantee their entry for the event. All addtional entries will be Reserve drivers to bump in as needed and in order of confirming attendance.
Please confirm your attendance whether racing or not. Please reply either way to the PSN group chat.

All drivers are to verify that their privacy settings for PSN are set to accept group invites, and that they are included in the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List" group chat in PSN. This list will be used to issue invites to our roster of drivers and will be the only way to gain access to the raceroom lobby. Please be sure you have been added to the group.

Everyone has done a great job on the liveries, despite the limited features afforded us. See the spotters guide at the top of this post. Nice work.

Lastly, its not too late to get a team together. Two drop scores will be afforded each team over the course of the season. Even though we have run our 1st event, its not too late to get a team entry in place before losing the ability to secure 8 scoring events. If interested in being included in the "teams championship", secure your 3 driver team (any combination of drivers/Class allowed), and be sure to announce your team and drivers in the PSN group Chat.

I will have practice lobbies open over the next week or so in the afternoons around 4pm-5:30pm est.

See everyone on track.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Dcon67 (#67)
@trufl_hntr (#843)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

Last edited:
Post Race Report
Event #1 from Silverstone

Great racing to all drivers who made it onto the grid for Event #1. Some good race battles were had across the field, especially in Race 2, though there were some incidents noted as well that we will chalk up to being our first event. I'm certain the racing will get better as we get more acclimated with ACC and each other which will in turn minimize the number on racing incidents across future events.

Below are the Scoring results for the Event:
Screenshot_20220920_124816.jpg

Congratulations to our podium finishers. (@llNovall recieved the tiebreaker due to the higher race finish placement of the event, over both races)

Drivers Standings:
Screenshot_20220920_125343.jpg

Team Standings:
Screenshot_20220920_125205.jpg

See the Discord link below for in-car driver streams and replay captures:

Next Event:
Event #2
Date: Friday, September 30th, 2022, 9pm est
Track: Spa Francorchamps
Conditions/Temp: Cloudy/variable
Times: FP- 13:00 / Q- 13:00 / R-14:00

Last edited:
ACC/PS5 Pirelli
Porsche GT3 Supercup
Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #2
Friday, September 16th
9pm est

Alright fellas, we're onto our 2nd Event of our inaugural season of the Porsche GT3 Supercup series on ACC is finally here. A few points that we should note before tonight's Event:

- ACC is not GT7. Driving in ACC requires much more precision and an elevated need for clean racing than we have been afforded. Contact should be avoided at all costs. The smallest of bumps/contact can unsettle an opponents car. Be patient, and make sure to get heat in those tires before digging into the battles. Hold your lines and respect other driver's lines and space when battling.

-All in game penalties must be adhered to and served if necessary. (Drive Thru [DT], stop & go [S&G], track limit, etc. Warnings for track limits, keep on racing...just be mindful to not do it too many times as it will result in an ingame penalty.
Along with the ingame immediate penalties, we will still be reviewing incidents when reported. I encourage drivers to pm me with any incidents that are in question.

-No pitstops required (except penalties/repairs), and no cautions are available for this series.

-If you are unfamiliar with the rolling race start procedure, see below:
Once the controls unlock, place the car in 1st gear and begin moving forward. Be sure to keep the car within the green bars range, and take note of which side the indicator is directing you to. (You will get a penalty if out of position). On approach to the start/finish line, keep the slider in the green up to the startung lights/green lights. (do not exceed 43mph (69kph-ish) on lead up.

-With the 2 month lead up to this series, plenty of links and resourses have been made available for getting the game setup sorted, controls sorted, and some instruction and understanding for tuning in ACC. Please review this link if necessary:
ACC/PS5 New Driver Setup Help

-We will be running a Reverse grid procedure for Race 2. Since we are capped at 16 for the party chat, it will be imperative that all drivers review this procedure and understand the process. We will have a limited amount of time between races, and we will all need to be on point for this to go smoothly. If unsure of anything, please ask before the room opens. Please review this link carefully, and ask me prior to the room opening for clarifications.
Manual Reverse Grid Procedure - MUST KNOW

-Please be prompt when the invite is sent at 9pm est. We have 10 minutes to get everyone in the room before the 15 minute Qualifying session begins automatically. Please be in the room as soon as possible and please make sure your presets and all setups are in order before entering. Only thing you should need to do upon entering is load your preset tune if you have one.

-After qualifying, be sure to select "Return to pits", and PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT "DRIVE" before the 30 second timer runs out. You will start from the pits if missed, and we will not restart.

Race Event Details Post

II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Butler_Racing (#450)
@Dcon67 (#67)
@pinot_casey (#843)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

For tonight, we look to have a smaller grid, barring some last minute confirmations. Drivers who miss race 1 will start at the back of the grid in Race 2. Grid Order will be called out.

Race room will be run through the Private Lobby feature and is accessible thru "Invite only" Please check your PSN message list to be sure you're on the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List". Message me prior to 9pm est if you have not been added.

Invites will be sent out and Race room will be opened at 9pm est sharp. Please be prompt, and be sure to load your tuning preset prior to qualifying.

(New for update 1.8:
- Now to load a saved tune, rather than triangle, it is now your "Options" button. Verify your tune is correct, as some parameters have changed)
-load and/or verify you control setting are correct and wheel is selected.

Also, Party Chat will be opened with invites sent to the same group. Limited to 16, so first come first serve. Party chat will be open during Free Practice sessions, and during the Race 2 manual Reverse grid procedure (Q2). Please make sure mics are muted for Q1, R1, and R2.

Good luck to everyone racing tonight, and see you all at race time.

PS: Last shot for drivers to establish their team entry before the season. I will accept team entries after this event, however, any point scored prior to a team being formed will not count toward the standings.
Screenshot_20220930_064448.jpg

I will have a warm up room open around 8pm est for practice/warm up/settings verifications/etc.

Last edited:
Great end of season battles with Championship implications to the end across driver classes....enjoy.

Final Races for Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta
Race 1

Race 2

Event #2 Scoring from Spa
Bologna_Duc and Renown places in the top 5 overall for event #2 and therefore promote to the PRO drivers class. Congrats.
And big Congratulations to our top 3:
1st: Butler_Racing
2nd: GTR4MROD
3rd: Bologna_Duc
Screenshot_20221011_175639.jpg
Screenshot_20221011_180213.jpg
Screenshot_20221011_180432.jpg

Event #3 is at Zolder this Friday, Oct 14th. Sunny conditions, FP/Q at 12:00, and Race time 13:00.
Real world race time 9pm est.
Please be sure to confirm your attendance.

Event Details
and
Confirmation of
Attendance Post
Event #3 at Zolder
Friday, October 14th, 2022
9pm est

Track: Zolder
In game Practice/Qualifying time: 12:00
In game Race time: 1:00
Track Condition/Temp: Cloudy/Variable

Race Night Format and Reverse Grid Procedure

Series Main Post with Tuning and Help Links

30 grid spots available in Private Lobbies:
-First 30 to confirm attending guarantee their entry for the event. All addtional entries will be Reserve drivers to bump in as needed and in order of confirming attendance.
Please confirm your attendance whether racing or not. Please reply either way to the PSN group chat.

All drivers are to verify that their privacy settings for PSN are set to accept group invites, and that they are included in the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List" group chat in PSN. This list will be used to issue invites to our roster of drivers and will be the only way to gain access to the raceroom lobby. Please be sure you have been added to the group.

Everyone has done a great job on the liveries, despite the limited features afforded us. See the spotters guide at the top of this post. Nice work.

Lastly, its not too late to get a team together. Two drop scores will be afforded each team over the course of the season. Even though we have run our 1st event, its not too late to get a team entry in place before losing the ability to secure 8 scoring events. If interested in being included in the "teams championship", secure your 3 driver team (any combination of drivers/Class allowed), and be sure to announce your team and drivers in the PSN group Chat.

I will have practice lobbies open over the next week or so in the afternoons around 4pm-5:30pm est.

See everyone on track.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)