PS5/ACC Pirelli Porsche/BMW Multi-Class Cup Series, Fridays, 4pm est, Sign Up to Join Us!!

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 140 comments
Reminder to all drivers, there was a Hot Fix update for ACC today. Be sure to update and know how to navigate the even stranger UI.
For those who don't stay close to the ACC news, to load or save a setup, you must go to:
Options/Controls. Select Wireless controller.
Go back and load/save as needed. Your wheel buttons will still be used to navigate the functions in controls. Then go back to Controls and reselect Wheel. You will then be ready to race. My advice is to have your tune, tire pressures, etc ready, so all you need to do is load.
Please be prepared as we will not be walking anyone thru the process.

Lastly, with 2 events in the books, now is the final chance to organize and announce your team for anyone planning to be teamed up without losing any rounds. We drop 2 scores, so any teams that organize and announce befire tomorrow night will have their 2 drop scores and will be on schedule to run for the teams championship.

Pre race briefing will be out tomorrow afternoon.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Dcon67 (#67)
@trufl_hntr (#843)
@Srodr_Vieira (#571)
@socalnatv (#68)
@JDMKING13 (#9)
@MrDonovan (#277)

Last edited:
Event Details
and
Confirmation of
Attendance Post
Event #4 at Monza
Friday, October 28th, 2022
9pm est

Track: Monza
In game Practice/Qualifying time: 10:00
In game Race time: 11:00
Track Condition/Temp:
Medium Rain/set condition

Race Night Format and Reverse Grid Procedure

Series Main Post with Tuning and Help Links

30 grid spots available in Private Lobbies:
-First 30 to confirm attending guarantee their entry for the event. All addtional entries will be Reserve drivers to bump in as needed and in order of confirming attendance.
Please confirm your attendance whether racing or not. Please reply either way to the PSN group chat.

All drivers are to verify that their privacy settings for PSN are set to accept group invites, and that they are included in the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List" group chat in PSN. This list will be used to issue invites to our roster of drivers and will be the only way to gain access to the raceroom lobby. Please be sure you have been added to the group.

Everyone has done a great job on the liveries, despite the limited features afforded us. See the spotters guide at the top of this post. Nice work.

Lastly, its not too late to get a team together. Two drop scores will be afforded each team over the course of the season. Even though we have run our 1st event, its not too late to get a team entry in place before losing the ability to secure 8 scoring events. If interested in being included in the "teams championship", secure your 3 driver team (any combination of drivers/Class allowed), and be sure to announce your team and drivers in the PSN group Chat.

I will have practice lobbies open over the next week or so in the afternoons around 4pm-5:30pm est.

See everyone on track.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Dcon67 (#67)
@trufl_hntr (#843)
@Srodr_Vieira (#571)

Attention ALL Drivers:

I have been giving this alot of thought for awhile now, and not lightly. I have enjoyed racing with every single driver over the last 3 years in our series, and longer for those that I raced with on Snail Sundays. With the current state of GT7 being utterly useless for online play and ACC on PS5 not quite delivering on the hopes that Update 1.8 was supposed to afford, efforts to stage a proper league/series has taken far more effort than I'm willing to invest anymore. I've noticed sporadic and inconsistent attendance over the last 8 months over any series, signaling a drop off in overall interest for Friday night racing....including my own lack of interest. I'm just not having the enjoyment I once had for formal/scheduled racing. With that said, I will be retiring from online series hosting for the foreseeable future to focus on other things: other interests/projects/health/family/etc.
I will still be on from time to time to keep tabs on GT7 and ACC progress, and will be continuing occassional "time trialing" for a possible reboot of the Michelin series some time down the line if GT7 does materialize into a proper title. For those on ACC, I will be possibly scheduling occasional and random races from time to time to at least catch up and get back on track with everyone.

Regarding the ACC/PS5 Porsche GT3 SuperCup, currently we have 1 driver confirmed/1 tentative for this Friday at Monza. If there is someone who could host this Friday, please post. If no host is available, Event #4 at Monza will cancelled.

Also, for continuance of the series for the remainder of this season, I am hoping someone will offer to take over and see this season to the end. Again, please post here in the thread or on the discord channel if interested. I can share scoring sheets and other things to help the transition as needed.

Its been a great run, but as its been said, "all good things must come to an end." I'm sure I will catchup and see some of you online from time to time, and hopefully the rest I will see again for future pick-up races.

Event Details
and
Confirmation of
Attendance Post
Event #4 at Monza
Friday, October 28th, 2022
9pm est

Track: Monza
In game Practice/Qualifying time: 10:00
In game Race time: 11:00
Track Condition/Temp:
Medium Rain/set condition

Race Night Format and Reverse Grid Procedure

Series Main Post with Tuning and Help Links

30 grid spots available in Private Lobbies:
-First 30 to confirm attending guarantee their entry for the event. All addtional entries will be Reserve drivers to bump in as needed and in order of confirming attendance.
Please confirm your attendance whether racing or not. Please reply either way to the PSN group chat.

All drivers are to verify that their privacy settings for PSN are set to accept group invites, and that they are included in the "ACC Porsche Supercup Invite List" group chat in PSN. This list will be used to issue invites to our roster of drivers and will be the only way to gain access to the raceroom lobby. Please be sure you have been added to the group.

Everyone has done a great job on the liveries, despite the limited features afforded us. See the spotters guide at the top of this post. Nice work.

Lastly, its not too late to get a team together. Two drop scores will be afforded each team over the course of the season. Even though we have run our 1st event, its not too late to get a team entry in place before losing the ability to secure 8 scoring events. If interested in being included in the "teams championship", secure your 3 driver team (any combination of drivers/Class allowed), and be sure to announce your team and drivers in the PSN group Chat.

I will have practice lobbies open over the next week or so in the afternoons around 4pm-5:30pm est.

See everyone on track.
II-NOVA-II (#4)
@Noob01_lmdead (#12)
@Sandite5 (#19)
@Stryker13 (#13)
@GTR4MROD (#3)
@arwhite97 (#97)
@ruggermole (#34)
@Roman_GT23 (#23)
@Phlano099 (#99)
@Megabytesize (#45)
@Bologna_Duc (#88)
@Chorizo (#343)
@Rob Brown (#6)
@Harry Rowley (#10)
@Renown (#14)
@Herimopp89 (#89)
@Trickybrewer (#92)
@Marcus Garvey (#??)
@StormReign488 (#55)
@BigDrifter210 (#27)
@Dcon67 (#67)
@trufl_hntr (#843)
@Srodr_Vieira (#571)
Confirm for Monza

Attention ALL Drivers:

I have been giving this alot of thought for awhile now, and not lightly. I have enjoyed racing with every single driver over the last 3 years in our series, and longer for those that I raced with on Snail Sundays. With the current state of GT7 being utterly useless for online play and ACC on PS5 not quite delivering on the hopes that Update 1.8 was supposed to afford, efforts to stage a proper league/series has taken far more effort than I'm willing to invest anymore. I've noticed sporadic and inconsistent attendance over the last 8 months over any series, signaling a drop off in overall interest for Friday night racing....including my own lack of interest. I'm just not having the enjoyment I once had for formal/scheduled racing. With that said, I will be retiring from online series hosting for the foreseeable future to focus on other things: other interests/projects/health/family/etc.
I will still be on from time to time to keep tabs on GT7 and ACC progress, and will be continuing occassional "time trialing" for a possible reboot of the Michelin series some time down the line if GT7 does materialize into a proper title. For those on ACC, I will be possibly scheduling occasional and random races from time to time to at least catch up and get back on track with everyone.

Regarding the ACC/PS5 Porsche GT3 SuperCup, currently we have 1 driver confirmed/1 tentative for this Friday at Monza. If there is someone who could host this Friday, please post. If no host is available, Event #4 at Monza will cancelled.

Also, for continuance of the series for the remainder of this season, I am hoping someone will offer to take over and see this season to the end. Again, please post here in the thread or on the discord channel if interested. I can share scoring sheets and other things to help the transition as needed.

Its been a great run, but as its been said, "all good things must come to an end." I'm sure I will catchup and see some of you online from time to time, and hopefully the rest I will see again for future pick-up races.
I totally agree with everything u said and really appreciate all the effort u put in.
I was so disgusted with lag last Sunday I did not finish the night.

Only fix is everyone on PS5,
The daily’s last week I did have fun because rooms are 99% more stable

Will see u around Nova, i might give Iracing a try in a year or so when my lady starting bringing in an income.

@llNovall
I want to extend my sincere gratitude. Kudos for all the effort over the last years. I know it's been a strain at times. Totally understand that you want a break. Truly, not many have the leadership ability as you do to make an online series successful. The Playstation platform and associated race sims each have their own issues and have added to the strain. Looking forward to the occasional crossing of paths. Oh, and let me say light-heartedly and for the record, I did rule the Master Class! :D :lol:

@llNovall
I want to extend my sincere gratitude. Kudos for all the effort over the last years. I know it's been a strain at times. Totally understand that you want a break. Truly, not many have the leadership ability as you do to make an online series successful. The Playstation platform and associated race sims each have their own issues and have added to the strain. Looking forward to the occasional crossing of paths. Oh, and let me say light-heartedly and for the record, I did rule the Master Class! :D :lol:
What he said !!! (Except that master class reference)

Last edited:
I am planning on racing tomorrow. I understand if we don’t get a lineup though. Thank you @llNovall for organizing all of these series and your frustrations with the games are certainly shared.

Ok so I want to see if there is any interest in continuing the series before I go in and do the leg work. So Silverstone, Spa and Zolder are already completed. I believe since no one was around for Monza I would think the race never occurred. Since there are 2 TBD dates I would move Monza towards the end. Additionally in the original schedule Laguna Seca was on New Years Eve weekend and I'm pretty sure no one will be around, so that will be the finale. So this my proposed schedule if we wanted to continue. I am also moving Imola back a week since I won't be around to host. Procedures and rules will still stay the same. I don't remember about drops but if there wasn't there will be 2 drops for the season.

YES if you want to continue with the series and are available
NO if you want to put a fork in it and axe the series

RESPONSES ARE NEEDED BY FRIDAY 11/4. IF RESPONSES ARE MINIMAL I'M PUTTING A FORK IN IT

4.) Imola (Nov 18, 2022) (2020 GT WC pk DLC needed, $8.99)
5.) Hungaroring (Dec 2, 2022) included
6.) Kyalami GP (Dec 16, 2022) (Inter Cont GT pk needed, $14.99)
7.) Monza (Jan 13, 2023)
8.) Laguna Seca (Jan 27, 2023) (included w' Inter Cont GT pk)

C'mon guys. This is looking grim. I only got 4 responses so far including from Discord. Vote by tomorrow evening or the universe is defaulting a fork in it!

Last edited:
Hello fellas,
Hoping everyone has had a great Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.
As it appears GT7 has yet to stabilize their lobbies, I have decided to stick with ACC for our next series. It will be a bit different in nature, but still hopefully hood enough for sone good racing. As you will see, the times are different as well, as I'm attempting to attract more of the European drivers who seem a bit more favored to this title. I'm hopeful that the time frame might work for some of you. Pending interest, I'll see where the time frame finishes up. See the linked post for details, and if it looks like things are moving forward, I'll put a full series thread together. Hope to see you all again soon.

Last edited:
Back