PSC battle: Jpec07 VS p_baller

• Thread starter p_baller
  • 121 comments
Originally posted by Jpec07
u go first (you have something to prove here, I'd recomend it so that people can appreciate your unsung talent)...

ever stop to wonder maybe he meant due date?

Originally posted by vstrato
Yeah p_baller it's time to show your stuff man... Or else people will start to think you're just waffing around ! :irked:

Waffers are good. mmmm. Sounds like Waffles, love waffles, with lots of Blueberry jam and honey. mmmmmm. And a tall glass of ice cold, fresh milk. :) :P. The suspense is making me nuts :grumpy: :lol:. Cant wait to see your guy's chops...

i never said i had unsung talent. its that when u post urs i will right after. to show like really good and maybe good. u know what i mean?

79 replies and not one chop? I think you should move this into the comedy forum, atleast there it would be more on topic.

heh, nah, my chop's on the way (this sometimes happens with highly controversal battle chops; all the spectators inflate the value of the thread).

mmh... well. im deciding what I turn mine into. a pickup? a sedan or coupé??? what Do I do?

Cano

(:

like this jpec :P
erm... well. do I get to post my entry in this thread??? I think so, so here it goes :D
it had two holes, so they could be turned into fenders of an absolutely ugly car. mwahaha, download the file and see how its called. the roof is off a charger. I was doing a pickup version. since im not gonne enter en this psc voting, I might post it up.

Attachments

• monstrosity.jpg
    monstrosity.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 104
Back