PSC battle: Jpec07 VS p_baller

• Thread starter p_baller
  • 121 comments
Wow :mischievous: p_baller getting down on his knees !!

That's a lot of fun to see !

Cano, if you changed the front a little i'm sure it would look very good !

Originally posted by p_baller
omg im speechless. mines not even worth posting. cano i apologise u are way beeter then me. how did u make that fit?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

haha i like that :mischievous:

btw...ur insane cano...nice chop man. i wouldnt have eve thouhgt aoubt turning a front shot inot a profile:odd:

Originally posted by p_baller
omg im speechless. mines not even worth posting. cano i apologise u are way beeter then me. how did u make that fit?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well it didn't take too long, didn't it? One chop and the magic was gone...

Cano's the cream of the crop, though. I shall bow down to him, too. :bowdown:

Cano's entry will recieve recognition when we post the poll, but this is between me and p_baller (I can't see Cano's entry because of my stupid filter :mad: )

haha, well, first I was gonna turn it into a rear end :P I even downloaded some pics to work it out as that. then I saw the damned holes. mmmhhh... they are huge... erm... I began to work it out. I even made some freehand renderings in some dead time at the restuarant. then I came here. ugh. it was hard to figure out what part to use. I was gonna blow the entire front. even tried it, used the pic's original top and all. but the only really usable part was the one I finally used. I distorted and distorted and distorted (the distort option is your friend :P), made patches, distorted a little more... commited some mistakes (the headlight isnt a new layer, I just desaturated that zone in the fender layer. thats why its round. I wanted to make another design but, oh, surprise!!!! -___-) and found the wheels almost by accident. but well, there it is. thanks to all... it was just my twisted mind @_@

Cano

haha, im insane! yeah, well... I like that ^-^ thanks to all (:

and dont you exagerate -___- you are pretty good too. dont come with that now ¬¬ bowing onto me @@

I decided to take a little 15 minutes to make you happy epic !

Attachments

• hs21gts2_003.jpg
    hs21gts2_003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 110
OK, I don't care what you said, P_baller, but you picked a crappy car for us to chop. I can do it, I'm just having a difficult time blending stuff right (I might have to break out the airbrush, or a secret stash of parts...)

I got nothing on this car. I cannot find any parts tat blend properly with that reflection on the side...

hey, yeah. I forgot about that. Pballer, can you show us at least SOME of yer 2-plus-years of chopppin stuff?? we wanna see dude!!

Cano

Well it dont look like either will post their results, atleast p_baller has been put in his place and realizes he aint all that, maybe think twice before talking ****, Cano didn't deserve that!, but like many others i still want to see some of your past chop jobs.

Latest Posts

Back