PSC: Different Round 14

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
They are all good, but I think you need to do your windows differently.
I know i saved it in jpegto see how it will come out like......i really like how rice's pics come out......

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
Its pretty good. but a little to dark man,but overall good job
Thank both of you

It looks wierd.Your FC is too dark,and your Supra looks akward.I'm not trying to be mean or anything.By the way,did you save it as GIF.?

Heh I just rented 2 fast 2 Furious and well I got a little inspiration from it, I give you the 2 Fast 2 Furious edition 03' Civic Type-R.
Paint Job inspired by the Pink Vielside S2K, and 02' Integra Headlights. I also tried to put a pink Glow kit to maych but you cant really see it.
Hope you guys like it.
(see pg. 5)

My FINAL entry.

Attachments

• 3in1.jpg
    3in1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 152
By the way; You should _never_ save the little cars as jpeg's or bmp's. Jpeg compresses it, which means the image won't look as crisp. And BMP files are ill-suited for internet use.

Make your images .gif or .png only. If you can't save it as one of those formats (for example in paint) just save it as a bmp then use a converter (like AcdSee) to make it the proper image format.

well here are my final 3, just ignore the RX-7 I whent blank when I made it and had no other ideas:banghead:

Attachments

• round_14.gif
    round_14.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 173
Back wheel looks wierd. But I guess the back wheel of a drag car would be pretty hard considering the wheels goes into the tire, and the tires are pretty thick. Good job.

Back