PSC: Different Round 14

Very well indeed, I take it this is darin's Drag Round HKS Supra, the AEM Civic, what next?!?

I like them Darin Very Nicely done major kudos to you for this round.

on the civic, unless it was converted to rear wheel drive, isnt the front tire supposed to be bigger one and not the rear. Still a nice job though.👍

heres an example:

Attachments

• aemcivic.jpg
    aemcivic.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 92
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
It was good:tup:except which way is the door opening:confused: what did you think of my first entry?:nervous:

Its a suicide/scissor/I don't know what the hell its called door - it opens upward. :lol:

Originally posted by KosmikFool
w00t. I own you.

2003 Toyota Supra HKS Tuned Touring Car w/ Hatchback Conversion

041003-minipixelsupratocivic.gif
What does w00t mean, also there is one problem with your body kit, it goes below the bottom of the tires, it doesnt look right. other than that:tup: and please dont get mad at me if you are offended by my statement, Its just my own opinion.

im starting to think that darins drag cars are probably gonna win this one or rice's great detail,but fusion has a great ass 2F2F civic and do-luck supra

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
Fusions Rx-7 is pretty good but where is darins?

I said 3 entrys. I didn't say you had to make every car. you coulda made the same car 3 times. You coulda even made 1 entry.
Just the entry limit is 3. I got another car coming up. I hope you'll will know what it is, cause its a pretty famous car, by a famous driver.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
What does w00t mean, also there is one problem with your body kit, it goes below the bottom of the tires, it doesnt look right. other than that:tup: and please dont get mad at me if you are offended by my statement, Its just my own opinion.

w00t is some internet game loser term...:lol: Yeah, it is a bit too low I guess. I didn't notice that when I was zoomed in. Meh, screw it.

Back