PSC: Different Round 9

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Sorry about last week, but Donbenni gets alot of credit for that.

Back to the Round info.
PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR ENTRYS IN THIS THREAD ALL OTHER CARS YOU GOT GO HERE:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-27292.html

IF YOU WANNA CHANGE YOUR ENTRY PLEASE DO NOT POST ANOTHER ONE, IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO MAKE THE POLL.

POST OVER THE ENTRY LIMIT YOU ENTRY WILL BE EXSPELLED FROM THE POLL!!!

Your Entry Limit is 2.
The Poll Goes Up Saturday August 30th

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Cars:

Toyota MR2 (SW20)
sw20.GIF

Nissan Pulsar
gti1.GIF

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Good luck, Have some fun, And please read the rules!:D:tup:

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
I just noticed I was missing the right front tire, but when I fixed it and tried to edit my other post to contain the new car it didn't change so I'll just post it again. Anyways this is what I am entering.

So you have done your 2? You'll are not gonna make the poll easy are you'll? Just please, Give me some slack.

It coudn't be helped, it wouldn't let me put the revised one into my old post, easy as that, but I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble. But if it makes it easier for you, then you can count those two as my entries, cause I don't really have time right now to do another one.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
It coudn't be helped, it wouldn't let me put the revised one into my old post, easy as that, but I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble. But if it makes it easier for you, then you can count those two as my entries, cause I don't really have time right now to do another one.

GO to Edit, then take out the image.....

Here's my second... Qudos to Fusion for the idea and apologies for the blatent rip off of the idea :rolleyes: :lol:

Et Voila:

Attachments

• pulsarchop.gif
    pulsarchop.gif
    883 bytes · Views: 197

Latest Posts

Back