PSC: Different Round 9

Well. I see alot of talk about my entry.
Heh, Welcome my Veilside MR2. And, Since you'll do the doors going up and down, and strobe lights.
Ive done a rear view.
Once again, I am the first to do something with these things.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Toyota MR2 Veilside CI Model
270803-VeilsideMR2-COMBO.bmp

Hey if it wasn't for Gran Turismo7058 we wouldn't be making these cars in the first place, so I think he deserves to stick his head up his ass as you would call it.

I did read your post, I didn't mean to say the stuff about respect and gratitude and whatnot so I edited it. And I didn't say anything that should have offended you so I see know reason for you to act as you did.:dunce:

I see no reason why it's any of your business what i do in the first place. I have nothing against Darin, i just don't like his high and mighty attitude sometimes. Veilside... "i'm the creator of these".... "i'm the first to do this"... etc You see my point?

I'll continue and finish it, yes Darinn IS VERY good at this stuff and i do respect him, but he does get a little cocky, so shut up charger donbenni was right.

I was just posting something because I have nothing better to do at the moment:P , but at times he does get slightly annoying. Not enough for me to complain about it in a post though.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Hey if it wasn't for Gran Turismo7058 we wouldn't be making these cars in the first place, so I think he deserves to stick his head up his ass as you would call it.

Eh, one of us would have found it sooner or later. I actually found it from another forum just before discovering this one. I will admit, I first saw them edited here.

Back