PSC:Different Round3

NOS, you have enough time to change and edit your lancer. I don't care how many you make, its just you only can enter four in the poll. Yes GT, Just don't change your avatar until the poll date.

yes, my own Lancer Evo8 prototype. I did alot, and whoa, the performance is so high, it can out run a Ferrari Enzo and a Mclaren F1 with 400BHP.( I'll stop dreaming, but its looks like it can. )

Attachments

• mitsubishilancerevo8.bmp
    5 KB · Views: 69
dammit gt youre too good at this i know it is your comp and everything but couldnt u give some of US a chance of winning :lol:

edit: actually gt can i enter just 2 of my cars? if s can it be the one with the silver wheels and 2 doors and the one in my avatar

Originally posted by bondy_1625
dammit gt youre too good at this i know it is your comp and everything but couldnt u give some of US a chance of winning :lol:

edit: actually gt can i enter just 2 of my cars? if s can it be the one with the silver wheels and 2 doors and the one in my avatar

I can't help myself that im good. How many have you entered already?

i just want those 2 and ive chopped a total of 3 and theyre all in this thread!
i want these 2 entered:
250703-2door.gif

250703-redwrxchoppedbigroundmouthcfhood.gif

I have a great Idea for the next comp, I'm not telling, cause It'll spoil it. Crap, when does the next comp end? Cause I'm going camping monday to friday
:(

Honda crx and skyline (jpg) so quality isnt very good

Attachments

• crx racing car and skyline.jpg
    crx racing car and skyline.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 19
oops, i tough gran turismo 7050 posted a car that was not a evo and impreza so i did mine...ne way here the best impreza :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• dddddd.jpg
    dddddd.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 101
Its got my vote ;)

Does anyone know of any nice sponsored Evo's to mimic, The Bozz speed evo looks dull, and so does the Jun Super Lemon Evo..-.-;;

Here's another one, The Jun Super Lemon Evo VII
And yes the back windows are tinted more than the front ones, bodykit modification, liscence plate, FMIC, rim change,vynll

Attachments

• jun evo.gif
    jun evo.gif
    934 bytes · Views: 94
hey drifster, is your evo a jpg pic? cauz when i post my jpg pic quality is never good and when its bmp u have to download it

Gran Turismo, Enter your Avatar, that's sick!

And heres the one I want to replace my first and really crappy lancer with, my rice impreza, I'm wery proud of this car, even though it's not really an impreza

Attachments

• rice impreza.jpg
    rice impreza.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 82
Back