porsche racing 2.gif
    593 bytes · Views: 124
o well it seems my sister want to be in the comp :P
here she did a rx7

Attachments

• audrey rx7.bmp
    10.5 KB · Views: 23
Originally posted by Driftster
And this gif was almost 100% hybird, it's a Soarer front end, RX-7 Rear end, and fascia(bodykit), supra mid/roof, custom door, rim change,GTO/3000GT sideskirts/sidevents and the animation if you didn't notice.
There's my 3, I am done.
attachment.php

Dude, you own. I might not do this comp, cross your fingers that I won't get bored and fire something up. I don't feel like winning.:cool:

Well that's coo, I didn't expect to get that much praise from the soarer, coolio. and I like that keewayden porsche, nice choice for an emulation.

hey gran turismo 7058 come on get in the comp!!!
Also what do u guy think of my racing porsche any good?? im only doing them since 2 day :)

Drifster could u make a animated car like the burnout one but with this car PLZ

Attachments

• hatchback supra 2004.bmp
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
pat.....have you ever thought of saving your pics as jpegs. saves us the trouble of having ot click on a frikin link to see your picture.

Originally posted by 360rider
pat.....have you ever thought of saving your pics as jpegs. saves us the trouble of having ot click on a frikin link to see your picture.
When i pput them in jpeg quality is bad and when its gif sometime picture ****

Originally posted by pat66
My entry is the r34 and my supra 2004
the porsche was only for fun

Can you post them in one post, I don't wanna search this thread for those links. Just right click, Properties, Get the link and to the IMG tags.

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
Can you post them in one post, I don't wanna search this thread for those links. Just right click, Properties, Get the link and to the IMG tags.
i dont understand,i need to put them in one post but i dont know how

I was just bored and made this one, it's the endless 350z, it doesn't look as impressive as the other emulations, but this one is actually the most acurate of all the cars so...here it is

BTW

THIS ONE DON'T COUNT
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Attachments

• endless 350z.gif
    endless 350z.gif
    990 bytes · Views: 90
this didint come from the original car so im not going to enter it but heres what i did just for fun!
it used to be this:
290703-jgtc%20denso%20sard%20supra.gif

and i was trying to get this!
tm001m.jpg

and i got this!
290703-esso%20ultraflo%20supra1.gif

this better?
290703-esso%20ultraflo%20supra2.gif

diddled with the spoiler a bit
290703-esso%20ultraflo%20supra%202.gif

and i did a slight improvement on the white skirts and front spoiler
300703-esso%20ultraflo%20supra%202.gif