PSC: "Exotica" - *March*

• Thread starter Garconis
  • 83 comments
Here is my final:

Attachments

• xj220(mod)4.jpg
    xj220(mod)4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 245
the modifications to this image are strictly hand rendered. there are no tricks, filters or specials. the only exception would be the cuts for the roof and make-shift trunk lid.
This is not a gloat, but simply rather an admission of my ignorance when it comes to using this software.

please let me know what you think- (image is below)

100% agreed Stevie, un-****ing-believable!
You make sure you compete in the GTP Official PS comps, Artifice. Looks like PR, has finally got some competition 👍

Originally posted by Cobraboy
100% agreed Stevie, un-****ing-believable!
You make sure you compete in the GTP Official PS comps, Artifice. Looks like PR, has finally got some competition 👍

I've always had competition!

That's majorly nice! How much time did you put in it?

thank you so much- i feared it would not go over all that well due to it's rather eccentric theme.

PR- I'm thinking that i probably put at least 4 hours into all the rendering. I work alittle each night to unwind, so i'm really not sure how accurate that is.

That's Phenomenal! You all have about one and a half weeks left! Lets get those in! I hope you all dedicated to this as much as Mr. Artifice did!

*must not let thread die*:banghead:

C'Mon Punkrock, ALPHA, StevieMo, Jpec07, Josh7058, Bimmerkid, Epic, keitshi, sinbad, etc!

Where you you allstars now? To scared for this Challenge? I gave you a whole month to prove yourselfs! You may not be able to beat Artifice (or can you), but I know you can beat mine! So atleast give it a shot, because this is monthly and points are awarded at the end of the year.

Originally posted by Josh7058
That is Saddam killing masterpiece! That is SO BRILLANT!

mwahaha that one was good.
anyway, Ill give this a try. lezee what I can do. bah, dont think I can do much, but, well, lez try.

Cano

yo GARCONIS!
I cannot help but think that i have seen the weapon in your Vectarious logo (check my spelling)-

Seems to be fresh off the quarter panel of a j220!;)

looks cool like that. post it here, will ya? cause i forgot where you had it before.

Sorry Garconis my Photoshop screwed up, the graph in levels aint show up properly and my liquify is unfunctional.

When is the deadline from the competition?

Articfice that is one huge mofo of an awesome bling bling magigy madodigly umblagadoda - I'm unapparently lost for words! It sets a new standard on GTP!

!I have never seen anything as good as that!

Originally posted by Artifice
yo GARCONIS!
I cannot help but think that i have seen the weapon in your Vectarious logo (check my spelling)-

Seems to be fresh off the quarter panel of a j220!;)

looks cool like that. post it here, will ya? cause i forgot where you had it before.

Anything you say Mr. Artifice! :bowdown:

attachment.php

Back