PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 17!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments
attachment.php

Latest edition...

You should lower it a bit more... :P Very good work, though. Quite impressive, actually! :eek:

Back to the drawing board for me, i think. ;)

I dun think lowering would affect it's vote that much. It looks like it's supposed to be a rally car (as Focuses should be). If the ride-height is too low, the car will be damaged. I don't think that whether or not he lowers it will affect the amount of votes he gets at all...

Originally posted by PunkRock
You should lower it a bit more... :P Very good work, though. Quite impressive, actually! :eek:

Back to the drawing board for me, i think. ;)

I actually like it the way it is. :)

And Jpec, if you look at some of the Tarmac rally cars out there, they've got reletively low stances.

Originally posted by Jpec07
I dun think lowering would affect it's vote that much. It looks like it's supposed to be a rally car (as Focuses should be). If the ride-height is too low, the car will be damaged. I don't think that whether or not he lowers it will affect the amount of votes he gets at all...

Not all rallies are on Dirt you know, some are on tarmac (Monte Carlo, Germany, to name a few)...

[EDIT] Didnt notice the above post :P...

Originally posted by Bimmerkid
I actually like it the way it is. :)

Oh, i didn't say i didn't like it. Quite clever, actually. I was saying it might look even more badass (if that's possible) a little lower, that's all. :P

*Stop posting, start working* :lol:

the blue rally thing looks great, and yeah, very mean. I dont know If I can make it into this weeks comp, I have to get moving to my grandpa´s place, and I have homework, so I dont know If I can do it... but if I find some time I will.

Cano

Originally posted by Bimmerkid
I've worked out some things, and managed to make i look evern more mean.. :mischievous:

attachment.php

-Try to remove the upper & the lower part of the front grill
-Larger the rear wheel or reduce the the size of the fender.

That's the 2 thing I have in mind for your chop.(I didn't say I would stop to judge all your chop :P)

Latest Posts

Back