PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 17!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments
Originally posted by halfracedrift
But the girl wouldn't dent the CARBON FIBRE HOOD would she? CF hoods are stronger than regular aluminum hoods.. :P

anyhow, here's my crappy chop
the yellow and the red is..... iono
haha

Darth Vader??:D

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I put girls on my cars as well, its just they are actually ON the car :P...

I've seen them, very nicely done.

Ok, I've fixxed almost anything I could detect.

Attachments

• focus-for-web.jpg
    focus-for-web.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 207
ncie chop 👍 try finding a HOTgurl to put on man u wouldve got my vote for sure if u had Trish stratus, or cindy crawford, or somtin or even :drool: J.Lo:drool: still can ;) and ull win ..lol

Originally posted by Cobraking
ncie chop 👍 try finding a HOTgurl to put on man u wouldve got my vote for sure if u had Trish stratus, or cindy crawford, or somtin or even :drool: J.Lo:drool: still can ;) and ull win ..lol

You don't think she's hot?:confused:

I'm just gonna say this, the lighting of the girl is off (The sun, in the unmodded pic, is either behind the hill, or behind some clouds. You're making it like the sun is reflecting off her directly, which somehow looks off...)

Originally posted by Jpec07
I'm just gonna say this, the lighting of the girl is off (The sun, in the unmodded pic, is either behind the hill, or behind some clouds. You're making it like the sun is reflecting off her directly, which somehow looks off...)

Thanks for the input, I guess. It's my first time putting a girl on a car, so I'm trying my best at it but the original pic, the lighting wasn't good, so it turned out the way it did.

envy? :lol: he was just complimenting me on what a nice job I did and as was I.

nice job 113, i'm really liking that front end 👍

PR - That is one nice front spolier but one shocker of a convertable conversion - no offense!

-----------------

The lighting, the car has rather bright and glossy compared to the background - it depends on if it was a natural shot with no studio lights or not, you choose.

everytime you made a convertible its been yellow... i think.. and your avatar is yellow car to. do you like chicken?

Yeah, i like chicken.

Now that you mention it, it's freaky. :eek: Yellow this, yellow that...

Back