PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 9!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 92 comments
nah its not a flame war i know these guys do good work im just saying that people generally dont realize how hard it can be to make a chop clean with some of the angles of kits and what not. so you just get overlooked cause your shop isnt "flashy" so im not bein a hater just had to bring it up

Originally posted by epic
why would that make me want to watch what I say? I don't see you in the hall of fame thread :P :lol: :D :rolleyes:

PR & XGRaViSmOrSX are right!

The hall of fame doesn't mean anything(By the way, I did rank up in the 4th photoshopjunkie contest :P->More honest place...). You should check out some of my old work that I made in my beginning in the Photoshoped cars thread. A lot of people have learned from me here. :P

I really miss the competition with Stevie Mo...

Originally posted by XGRaViSmOrSX
nah its not a flame war i know these guys do good work im just saying that people generally dont realize how hard it can be to make a chop clean with some of the angles of kits and what not. so you just get overlooked cause your shop isnt "flashy" so im not bein a hater just had to bring it up

That i know full well... You should see how many pics i've rejected for tomorrow's competition... It's like that every week. I see a pic, i think it's good, so i start fiddling on it before everyone else, to see the potential... If it's not going as plan, i scrap it, if it's good, i keep it. :)

bwahahhaha photoshop junkie is a more honest place? sorry but I beg to differ there.

I wasn't putting you down or anything, I just happen to disagree with what you said about being the best. You do very good chops, but cockiness is a little high on your part. I'm not saying I'm not cocky sometimes or I'm the best either, I'm still learning things in photoshopping cars. But I am serious about photoshop junkie, some entries there have made it very high in rank and they are crap. That's not saying yours is crap, I'm talking some not all, but thats basically because of the voting setup they have chosen to use.

Originally posted by epic
bwahahhaha photoshop junkie is a more honest place? sorry but I beg to differ there.

I wasn't putting you down or anything, I just happen to disagree with what you said about being the best. You do very good chops, but cockiness is a little high on your part. I'm not saying I'm not cocky sometimes or I'm the best either, I'm still learning things in photoshopping cars. But I am serious about photoshop junkie, some entries there have made it very high in rank and they are crap. That's not saying yours is crap, I'm talking some not all, but thats basically because of the voting setup they have chosen to use.

:embarrassed: the 4th contest, A guy got over me with a bad match up front viper...

well after reconsidering my entry i decided to change the front bumper rims and color plus a psuedo carbon fiber hood

1715033.jpg

The person prolly used numerous email accounts?

But Mr.Deap, would you like to contribute to the chop-shop.net with some tutorials? Site is opening this month and I have yet to finish any tutorials. Offer stands for everyone else as well.

imo being good at chopping cars isnt just doing decals. decals are pretty useless imo if you cant chop the car well overall.

this isnt a flame or anything. i agree you do well with decals, but overall i think many people here are much better than you.

Something that everybody has screwed up in theis chop is the tyres! - They are bright in contrast with the rims and the new paintwork!

Originally posted by ALPHA
PR should I enter this comp? - Or should I wait for enxt weeks?

Do as you wish, there aren't many hours left! I wouldn't mind another entry, to make things more difficult, but can you come up with something in 4 hours?

4 hours well thats a challenge - It's 2pm here in NZ so um
maybe not there seem to be some quite good entries.

You know with keitshi's chop in the Photshopoped cars forum with the rally celica is he going to use that one instead of the one he submitted?

Gravis good work!

since i use villagephoto to host it gives me a 5mb per day limit so i took the old one off when i posted the new one but if ya wanna see it just IM me on AIM

Originally posted by ALPHA

You know with keitshi's chop in the Photshopoped cars forum with the rally celica is he going to use that one instead of the one he submitted?

I'll use the one I submitted first.

Back